The store was quiet it was very bitter sweet
    anisa, Patty Smyth and Ciel like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Hoping to find some things tonite.. this may have been asked or the wrong place.. but are they accepting manuf. coupons still? i heard no..
    My Trade list I have been trading for years, not a newb. Was on Couponspare for awhile, still am but its just not very energetic anymore there. Please check out my trade/wish list! Im an easy trader, I don't need dollar for dollar, as long as both sides are happy!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ericabunee View Post
    Hoping to find some things tonite.. this may have been asked or the wrong place.. but are they accepting manuf. coupons still? i heard no..
    No

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi to all! So I finally registered, you guys inspired me. And I no longer feel like a lurker

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lessismore_MTL View Post
    Hi to all! So I finally registered, you guys inspired me. And I no longer feel like a lurker
    Welcome aboard!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Better late than never!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

also, thanks for the welcomes!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In regards to this, I saw a manager today scan things in the toys section one by one, he scanned something, made a face took off the tag from the shelf and reprogrammed something in his scanner. It sure looked like he was adjusting liquidation prices.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In regards to this, I saw a manager today scan things in the toys section one by one, he scanned something, made a face took off the tag from the shelf and reprogrammed something in his scanner. It sure looked like he was adjusting liquidation prices.
    loll i wish our PDA's had that kind of power to change prices, so much hassle could have been avoided…

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    was in today they took down the self check scanners at my location.. so now the only way to check the price is to ask a staff member.. kinda annoying i'll admit.. i'd hate to annoy a staff member for something i could have easily done myself
    Yup...seems to be the trend in the lower mainland too. Not every store and not every scanner. But some are being completely removed, some have their network cable removed and just sit dead. The odd one still works but doesnt always display true price at check out....

Its really frustrating since prices vary SO much from location to location and nothing will ever be in its proper place with a shelf tag anymore.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Yup...seems to be the trend in the lower mainland too. Not every store and not every scanner. But some are being completely removed, some have their network cable removed and just sit dead. The odd one still works but doesnt always display true price at check out....

Its really frustrating since prices vary SO much from location to location and nothing will ever be in its proper place with a shelf tag anymore.
    i can understand the stores frustration with the amount of stuff that just gets dumped by the scanners to be re-shelved by removing the scanners it helps prevent this(an employee posted a pic on the target facebook page with over 100 carts FULL of items that have to be re-shelved at the end of the day it can be a bit excessive).. BUT on the flip side since the stores are in a bit of chaos items are often not infront of their price tags especially in areas like toys and seasonal so finding out the price of something you check the scanner (also helps to know what the price will be after discount) now you have to ask a staff member to check the price on something i bought my kid a jacket today.. never would have paid the tag price ($45) it had no previous clearance stickers on it, but when scanned it showed up at about $10... to me the decision in buying it was decided by the scan and i may have bought more items IF i could have price checked it first without having to ask the staff to scan a handful of items for me
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Welcome! Was it cuz I mooned yah? lol

I love Target and so sad to see it go. But at least when I pull out my Red card at Target I feel like I am getting rewarded, at least a little bit, for being there from the start. My hubby makes fun of me and sings songs to me everyday. Example: "target come back! you can blame it all on me... target come back!" and so on, you get the idea.
    oooh.....I get it now. Your hubby is funny, but you joined because you needed the emotional support of people who understand We will all get through this some how...
    Last edited by vw_girl; Sat, Feb 7th, 2015 at 05:21 AM.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

The kids were complaining again about target closing, hubby is like "don't you worry, we'll buy you a target store!"
    Franchises anyone?

Sorry, im trying to bury my sorrow with humor
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    The kids were complaining again about target closing, hubby is like "don't you worry, we'll buy you a target store!"
    Franchises anyone?

Sorry, im trying to bury my sorrow with humor
    I'm in!!! Target was our go to place when we were bored and my two year old always asks if we can go to Target to visit Elsa and Anna lol.
    Silk and Anna Michele like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

does anybody know when there will be another round of markdowns? My daughter wants the lego princess cinderella castle which is reg 89.99. with the 20% discount its still like $68. i was hoping to get it a little cheaper. My store still has 6 of them.

Page 42 of 68 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast

Thread Information