User Tag List

Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
Like Tree1009Likes

Thread: Over

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

if you can find it (it's british) check out "what we did on our holiday" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2725962/?ref_=nv_sr_1 it's super cute!, the way way back is pretty decent too (offbeat comedy) oh and "chef"
    avoncallingu likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

avoncallingu and Venuila like this.

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Yay nap time!
    avoncallingu and Candini like this.

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Finally got the internet working in the other room...kind of. Have to split the cable in the living room though.

Does anyone know if I can return something to Staples without a receipt? Won't need this piece of junk $50 wifi extender anymore and cannot find the receipt..oooffff course.
    avoncallingu likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

today doing running rounds.. gotta get hubby some microwave meals, get some milk.. debating on taking a target wander.. not that i need anything else but that has never stopped me before
    avoncallingu, walkonby and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Just watched Begin Again with Keira Knightley, and the first thing I did after watching the movie was to download "Lost Stars" off iTunes.
    avoncallingu likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JadeAngel View Post
    Just watched Begin Again with Keira Knightley, and the first thing I did after watching the movie was to download "Lost Stars" off iTunes.
    i haven't seen that one yet... i keep debating on watching it but then i find something else that captures my attention
    avoncallingu likes this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Getting 2 toilets replaced today. We've run into a couple of problems.......Why can't anything be EASY??? Luckily our neighbour who is doing the work is an "all-round" handiperson! He's on the job! But a 2 hour job has turned into a 4 hour (at least) job. Then, of course, because the new tank is smaller, you can see where the painting ended behind the tank. Painting the bathrooms was not on the list - but dominos......
    coupon girl and walkonby like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Hey Kittens

Just came back from groceries, someone nearly hit my car because they came speeding through the parking spaces, I get the stink face (of course it's my fault!)
    Anyway, picked up greek food ingredients for tomorrow since I`m having company over. Greek food ftw, cooking for people eh not so much.
    avoncallingu and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Hi everyone!

Busy day but thankfully the kids were in school.

Went to Target and it's getting pretty bare. Whatever is left downstairs is being moved upstairs. They were in the middle of the project when I was there this morning at 9am and already the downstairs looked pretty bare.

I did manage to get both kids socks and underwear for back to school and Christmas for super cheap (each pack was under $4). Grabbed some of the Dawn I like, not a great deal but I like the scent and $1.80 is a fair price.

Sadly not much other than that. Seems things are flying off the shelf and they aren't even a great deal.

I did want to get an iPod touch 5th generation but they were gone. They are only 15% off and practically all gone. I'll just wait for a sale. Probably work out to less anyway.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

It's a beautiful day today. Snow is starting to melt! I hope it continues!

I washed my van and got an ice capp. Kind of feels like Spring is finally coming.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I haven`t been to target in a while.. just read they`ve already laid off in Alberta and shut down stores
    avoncallingu likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I was in target on sunday -so busy I just got a few things-hen I wanted to get out of there
    avoncallingu and Candini like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i'd call it a lazy day but more like semi lazy semi whim day... i dropped some waterguns off at a friends house (i showed her the $3 bow style ones i got at target, she told me if i'm there again and they have left to pick her up some) so she as thrilled with that (paid me back with a bit extra for my time and gas) and ofcourse that means happy kids at her place

picked up miilk and frozen pastas for hubby sadly they were out of 2 of the flavors so i just got extras of the others (it's a small place that doesn't do rainchecks but if i keep my eyes open i'm sure they will go onsale again)

dropped some dvds off at a friend's in her mailbox because meh i was just driving past takes no effort to stop and slip them through the door slot lol

now home with a timmy's hot chocolate wondering what the heck to do with the rest of my day lol well other then get caught up on my Dr Phil

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I am a bit sleep deprived ( self inflicted. no pity necessary ) but was concious enough to get a few errands done today. Might go to watch a cheap Tuesday Cineplex flick later...we'll see if the 3 of us here can agree on seeing the same movie that is. Have a nice evening folks.

babies teach us acceptance

Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread Information