User Tag List

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree168Likes

Thread: 2016 US Presidential race Republican candidates.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Finally... he's threatened enough. Best thing is that he'll be self-funding.

Let the hair memes begin....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great news, I can't wait to see him fall on his face.
    walkonby and beachdown like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

as long as his hair stays presentable I'd watch that too! ha ha
    dededi likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Well, I listened to his rambling speech today and besides the fact that he's weird, some things made a great deal of sense: that we'll all be indebted to China before long if not already, that manufacturing companies are leaving the US (and Canada) to Mexico and other countries because the wages are cheaper, then selling the cars back to us at high profit margins...they should be taxed up the wazoo with importation taxes and they're not. I wouldn't vote for the guy to be president but I sure wouldn't mind him heading up their economics department.
    princessjen, Natalka and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

^ As of Feb, US owes China $1.224 trillion - can't even imagine that amount of money!

A million is equal to a thousand thousands (1,000 x 1,000).
    A billion is equal to a thousand millions (1,000 x 1,000,000).
    A trillion is equal to a thousand billions (1,000 x 1,000,000,000)
    or a million millions (1,000,000 x 1,000,000).
    Lynn49, walkonby and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I live in the UK and watched Mrs Clinton's speech. Do the Americans have short memories? Have they forgotten the scandal between Mr Clinton & Miss Lawinski (sp ?). I would not give house room to anyone in the Clinton clan. I think the lady is smart but I do not believe that she is honest.
    anisa, Natalka, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

ty to the mods for blending my thread here, I appreciate that.
    Last edited by walkonby; Wed, Jun 17th, 2015 at 01:06 PM.
    Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AddyB View Post
    I live in the UK and watched Mrs Clinton's speech. Do the Americans have short memories? Have they forgotten the scandal between Mr Clinton & Miss Lawinski (sp ?). I would not give house room to anyone in the Clinton clan. I think the lady is smart but I do not believe that she is honest.
    Anyone who is following and addicted to the series, "House of Cards" might just think that whole series is based on the Clinton's story: hubby's rise to power, a suspicious death (Vince Foster), his becoming president, she supporting him no matter what, then turning around and saying, "okay, now it's my turn! It's all about me!"
    Would I vote for? He'll, no....but I also believe they're all in it for themselves and the lobbyists who manipulate them like puppets. One thing Trump wouldn't put up with, but I don't trust him either except with financial dealings with manufacturers and other countries.
    walkonby and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Well, I listened to his rambling speech today and besides the fact that he's weird, some things made a great deal of sense: that we'll all be indebted to China before long if not already, that manufacturing companies are leaving the US (and Canada) to Mexico and other countries because the wages are cheaper, then selling the cars back to us at high profit margins...they should be taxed up the wazoo with importation taxes and they're not. I wouldn't vote for the guy to be president but I sure wouldn't mind him heading up their economics department.

I thought he had a lot of good points too. He certainly knows what he's doing with money.
    Lynn49 and dededi like this.
    Join Swagbucks for free amazon gift cards! $500 earned so far!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Okay...I've had enough of him! I don't agree with McCain's political views, but to say he's not a war hero is going too far. THIS is the man people want to lead the military?! Not by a long shot. At least not thinking people.
    He was fun to have around for a while but in reality, he's a buffoon. A joke.
    Stick a fork in him. He's GOT to be done!
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hahahaha!!
    Damage control in action!!

GOP presidential candidate. Donald Trump (-)
    %

– who recently made media headlines with a spat between him and Sen. John McCain (R-AZ)
    43%

– is announcing a move to show he is committed to the military and veterans.

First, Trump is calling for all American flags to be flown at half-staff to honor the five military members who were killed in the Chattanooga, Tennessee shooting last week by a “devout Muslim,” as CNN described the shooter.
    Second, Trump is establishing a hotline and email address for veterans to share their stories on how the Veterans Administration should be reformed. He pledges that if elected president he will take care of the veteran complaints “very quickly and efficiently like a world-class businessman can do, but a politician has no clue.”
    The hotline is 855-VETS-352 and email is [email protected].
    Trump stated, “This disgraceful omission is unacceptable and yet another example of our incompetent politicians. It is a simple yet meaningful and important gesture that signifies our respect and recognition for these great soldiers who lost their lives. We must do better for all Americans, especially our military. We must Make America Great Again!”
    Trump is expected to detail his veteran hotline plan in a speech Tuesday.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Well, I hope it's finally hit the fan with this guy!! Spewing venom like he does, and although I don't agree with McCain's political views, saying he's only a war hero because he got 'caught' is disgusting! This is the guy those stupid people want in charge of the military?! What are people thinking??!!! He's a joke!! Get the fork, this guy's done!
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I watched a blurb last night on the CNN channel and they say the way the debates take space and who gets invited to attend depends on where they are in the latest Poll. Well now isn't this a mess? Trump will be there front and centre on stage if his numbers remain the way they are, and candidates like Chris Christie ( who bugs me anyways ) will be fighting for a spot against Rand Paul ( or someone else, I forget now )

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I hadn't seen the last debate, but watched the last hour and a half of the one last night - and found it quite interesting.
    I'm not familiar with everyone, so I wish there had been names on the screen when each spoke...

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information