Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree5061Likes

Thread: October 2015 Frugal chatter

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    -rested and read this afternoon -my sore throat is gone now just a cold
    -just called my sister-in-law -they did compression on my brother's chest and woke him told him to stick out his tongue ,wiggle his toes then they put him back under -he has a chest infection which doesn't help (he is not breathing on his own yet)
    -ahh I will ask my mom tonight in my prayers make him strong to get thru this

sat is "ashlyn" party she is 2 on oct 6 but on sat they are having her party 30 adults 8 kids -one of the pre-school teachers is coming with her 2 girls and she is gonna do a puppet show for the little ones -cant wait to go we got her a small red battery car (my daughter and her hubby went in on this with us)so I did spend maybe 20 more than I did last year -but hey we can spoil our grandchildren for sure -it may be a bit crowded cause I don't think we will be going outside when its suppose to rain in the afternoon and be 10 degrees
    -then daughter and her hubby are sleeping over at our house -ahhh I love when they do that
    You are such a good grandma and mom, hope you feel better for the party! she is going to love the car.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Good morning ladies

Well i woke up early to day,i guess it will be early to bed for me this evening.I'm doing a cleaning today was suppose to do it yesterday but was fighting a bad back

coupon girl saying a prayer for your brother hope he's on the road to recovering soon
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Happy Caturday!

Today, doing some catch-up around the house - and maybe some napping!

I'll try hide out like this one:

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Low key morning. Face painting, Lego, naps in arms, vegging from a busy week.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Granger, such beautiful children with whom you are blessed!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Yes Granger a perfect trio, blessed indeed.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Well nothing like a lot of family coming for a week to make a girl notice every speck of dirt in the house!
    Windows done inside and out (yesterday), my office ripped apart and purged papers and cleaned, fridge emptied and scrubbed, laundry done, beds all have fresh sheets.
    Oven is next, and the downstairs which is a nightmare of stinky teenager stuff and bathrooms.
    I have beef barely soup on the go and starting tortellini soup with Italian sausage, both for the freezer for an easy lunch for the crowd next week. Tomorrow will be a quick grocery shop and vacuum and wash floors. This has been a bit of a maraton and it isn't over yet!!
    Freezing here today, rain/snow and windy so not a bad day for domestic chores!!
    Enjoy the day, GO Blue Jays!!

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Well back from my cleaning job,now i'll have a glass of wine and a couple slices of pizza and watch some tv

I think it will be early to bed for me as i woke up at 3am and couldn't get back to sleep
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks!

I had a wedding today and unfortunately the couple wagered on having good weather. They organised the whole thing, reception and all, outside in a tent.

It was 9 degrees and pouring down! The young people didn't seem to mind, but I bet that they won't be partying into the night.

The bride had made ALL the decorations - bouquets and all! It was all beautiful!

Such a sweet couple!

BUT I AM FROZEN!

I had a nice hot cup of herbal tea when I got in. Settling in for a cozy night, hoping the Blue Jays can win another.

DH peeled, cooked and packed for freezing all the rutabegas and carrots he bought yesterday, did the laundry and cooked the supper. Then he thanked me for bringing in the "bacon" by performing weddings! What a sweetheart!

I am going to relax this evening. At best I might do a little knitting. Hope you and your are all safe, warm and happy.
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Sat, Oct 3rd, 2015 at 08:27 PM.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Today is the twins' 2 month immunizations. Baby boy weighs 9lb 14oz, 21 1/4" long. Baby girl weighs 8lb 4.5oz, 20 3/4" long. I knew that baby boy felt heavier, I just did to know it was this much more.
    Angela, what a wonderful job you are doing! Three healthy babies! (I still consider your LO a "baby")

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    TGIF!! Beautiful sunny day here (but cool) but I am not complaining! Hoping DS will go to the Y for their youth night (swimming, basketball, racket ball etc) Get them out of the house for a few hours and burn some energy. Tomorrow DS has hockey and tomorrow night we are going to Barrie to watch a Colts game. DS is bringing his buddy so he will have a great night. Oldest DS works so at least he will be busy. Sunday we may join my sister and niece at the pumpkin patch depending on the weather. I also want to finish cleaning up the garage so I can start parking in it again. Got rid of some big items this week from the storage locker (Christmas tree and 3 wheeler kids bike) Have a few things to post for free ( a small Christmas tree with decorations etc- figure someone will appreciate it) So will make sure to post that tonight or in the morning so it can be gone by Sunday. Still need to make my butternut squash soup! This weekend for sure!
    FBM, you are an expert "never-pass-up-an- opportunity" woman! I wish I had half your energy and determination!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Crochetlady View Post
    Got the afghan done...stayed up til 1:30 but it`s done. I`ve done 4 towels so far today and hope to get a few more done. I`m planning on delivering these next week sometime.
    @lizzie bargain I`m sure you have your hands full.
    @jasperandchar Hope you can get out to stock up on the steak deal.
    @coupon girl Hope you get rid of that sore throat.
    Crochetlady do your sales go up during Oktoberfest? Oh, btw, your new "Miss Oktoberfest" is the daughter of a good friend of ours. Very talented,lovely and beautiful young woman!

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Crochetlady do your sales go up during Oktoberfest? Oh, btw, your new "Miss Oktoberfest" is the daughter of a good friend of ours. Very talented,lovely and beautiful young woman!
    It doesn`t usually make a difference. I find the busiest time is July and August. They get a lot of tour buses coming in then.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Angela, what a wonderful job you are doing! Three healthy babies! (I still consider your LO a "baby")
    Thank you. Big brother is now potty trained, even at night. He currently has about 2 accidents a week. He quickly tells us when it happens and apologizes. He even told me at Dollarama last week and they let us use the staff bathroom.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Granger .....

Priceless
    Cuteness
    Happiness

Look at the cheeks on wee Granger, love playing with baby cheeks

Stay Blessed

Quote Originally Posted by Granger View Post
    Low key morning. Face painting, Lego, naps in arms, vegging from a busy week.

Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information