User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Oregon college shooting

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/statu...92200436523008

Father of survivor: shooter said "if you’re a Christian, stand-up...you’re going to see God in just about one second” then shot &killed them
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview
    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/statu...89276083888129

Survivor, per family: #UCC shooter asked students one-by-one to stand up and asked each “Are you a Christian?” before shooting

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    Okay, but you're doing more than discussing this shooting, you're discussing all shootings and blaming them on the 2nd amendment, the NRA and politicians and the existence of guns. The blame for the shooting lies with Chris Harper Mercer, not with the 2nd amendment, not with the NRA and not with the politicians.
    Yes I blame all those people and those that b.a.s.t.ar.d.ize the 2nd amendment.

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon View Post
    Some of those school shootings actually arent school shootings.....Lisitng crimes ina school parking lot that happened after school let out as a school shooting while technically accurate is not reallty helpful

Apologist
    Lynn49 and beachdown like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

President Obama asked news organizations to tally up the numbers. CNN did just that.

President Barack Obama asked news organizations to tally up the number of Americans killed through terrorist attacks in the last decade and compare it with the number of Americans who have died in gun violence. Here are the results: http://cnn.it/1FKxxX7

Lynn49, walkonby and beachdown like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Talk about a people controlled. Tapper is trying to engage a law enforcement agent in conversation and the guy does not even have the guts to say maybe gun laws should be DISCUSSED. Just discussed. Shameful.
    Lynn49 and beachdown like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I don't know how the NRA can control so many people into believing God will strike them dead if they say anything against gun violence or pro psychological testing before purchasing, WHICH has been confirmed to lessen the number of deaths by guns in the states that have adopted that policy. Oregon is one, yes, but "lessen" is the operative word here.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Yes I blame all those people and those that b.a.s.t.ar.d.ize the 2nd amendment.

Apologist
    How am I an apologist for pointing out that they are stretching the truth

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Armed veteran on why he didn't attack Oregon shooter

A veteran who says he was carrying a concealed weapon on Oregon’s Umpqua Community College campus Thursday when 26-year-old Christopher Harper Mercer went on a murderous rampage, says he didn’t intervene because he knew police SWAT team members wouldn’t know him from the shooter. In an interview with MSNBC, veteran John Parker said he knows lots of students who conceal carry at the school because, despite a school policy that discourages weapons on campus, Oregon state law does allow it.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

This was posted on a local radio station's FB page:

92.9 The Bull

In case you missed the awful news yesterday, at least ten people are dead and nine are injured after a shooting at Community College in Oregon. We're not going to name the 26-year-old piece of filth who did it, because we don't want to give him the attention he so obviously wanted.

Instead, meet Chris Mintz. He charged the shooter yesterday (on his son's 6th birthday) in an attempt to save his classmates and was shot seven times. Chris just had surgery and is now in recovery. This man is a hero.

From all of us here at The Bull (and from everyone in Canada) we wish Chris, and the rest of the injured victims, a fast recovery. And thoughts and prayers to the families of those who perished in this terrible attack.

-----
    The student and Army veteran who witnesses say charged the shooter at a community college in Oregon is alert and awake at the hospital as he recovers.

"He ran to the library and pulled the alarms and he was telling people to run, grabbing people, telling them, 'You just have to go,'" witness Hannah Miles told ABC News.

"He actually ran back towards the building where the shooting was and he ran back into the building and I don't know what happened to him," she said of Mintz.

"During the shooting both of his legs were broken and he is going to have to go through a ton of physical therapy," Mintz's cousin Derek Bourgeois wrote

https://gma.yahoo.com/hero-umpqua-co...pstories.html#

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendl...-one-survivor/

Reporting different accounts of what he said to the victims. People are trying to make this an attack on xtians when in fact he told them he would meet them soon. Very weird.
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

So according to the shooter's Mother, her son had aspergers, and they "shared a fascination and love of guns", which SHE interpreted as a GOOD thing for her son, who at least was taking an interest in something.
    That worked out nicely.

Other psychologists suggest that there was more 'going on inside his head' than asperger's syndrome.
    lecale likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Fri, Oct 30th, 2015 at 01:58 PM.
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

abbasgirl and lecale like this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information