User Tag List

Page 20 of 113 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast
Like Tree4554Likes

Thread: 2015 Advent Train *Opening Time*

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

No dog here so I know your not my buddy either!

Hubby would be with homemade jerky. Myself not so much as I don't eat beef
    Last edited by scbpooh; Tue, Nov 3rd, 2015 at 05:36 PM.

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Buddy, is there anything that you forgot on you wishlist that you would like to add?
    julesie-pie likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Buddy, would you be interested in Epicure products? If so, which ones?
    from their web-site:
    Chipster
    Perfect Petites
    Mini Baker
    Ice Cream Scoop
    Collapsible Strainer
    Chocolate Velvet or Eggnog Cheesecake Mixes

Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    I'm heading to the Disney store today, any specific character you're looking for in ornament form?
    Mickey, Minnie, Olaf, Minions, Main character from Brave (forgot her name), Tinkerbell, Disney Princesses.
    Quote Originally Posted by coupontime View Post
    I saw a minion mega bloks and purdy's advent calendar, not sure if my buddy would like it.

I have trouble deciding which advent calendar to get my buddy now!
    Purdy's Calendar?! I haven't seen one before!!! Would be interested in one lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    I so want that one! Minion mega bloks! Now if I can only not buy it for myself

Lol Missed on Minion mega blocks .. my nieces would love them!!
    Last edited by N@t@; Tue, Nov 3rd, 2015 at 06:04 PM.
    julesie-pie likes this.

coupons to trade
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Will update my questions and answers later this evening been busy today
    Last edited by shkyle; Tue, Nov 3rd, 2015 at 06:18 PM.
    julesie-pie and N@t@ like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

I have some questions for my buddies too
    What colours do(es) your kid(s) like(s)? Any preferences?
    Do(es) your kid(s) into make-up yet? If yes, what kind?
    (my niece uses lip gloss (strawberry or raspberry), sometimes eye shadows (mostly pink or apricot and occasionally blue) and all three love nail polish (anything but black or dark) .. lol they even have a few kits to make manicure to each other lol.

Do(es) your kid(s) have(s) any skin/scent allergies?
    My girls don't like flower scents .. they prefer mild or fresh scents.

If your kid(s) like(s) craft, what kind of material do they use (i.e. pencils or paints, what kind of markers or pencils for coloring, foam or felt, etc.)?
    What kind of candies do(es) your kid(s) like(s)?
    Do(es) your kid(s) have(s) any favorite places (i.e. McDonald's, Wendy's, etc.)? How would they feel about receiving a gift card or let's say a coupon book for that place?

My girls would be happy with the GC for McD or Wendy's or coupons for their ice cream and frosty.

How do you feel about hand made things (i.e. hand made scarf, socks, gloves, blanket, napkins, etc.)? Would you like to get something for yourself or perhaps your kid(s)?
    Would you or your kid(s) be interested in receiving small craft kits from Michael's to make something together (i.e. cross stitch pattern with threads provided, mealty beads to make a toy, foam kit, 3D structure, glimmer art, etc.)?
    Yes, yes and yes for my girls lol.

I think that are all questions I have for now .. lol I am sure I will have much more to ask. Thank you all for your answers.
    julesie-pie likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Buddy, is there anything that you forgot on you wishlist that you would like to add?
    Forgot to add gold bond lotion. With weather change skin gets so itchy.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by N@t@ View Post
    (my niece uses lip gloss (strawberry or raspberry), sometimes eye shadows (mostly pink or apricot and occasionally blue) and all three love nail polish (anything but black or dark) .. lol they even have a few kits to make manicure to each other lol.

If your kid(s) like(s) craft, what kind of material do they use (i.e. pencils or paints, what kind of markers or pencils for coloring, foam or felt, etc.)?
    Do(es) your kid(s) have(s) any favorite places (i.e. McDonald's, Wendy's, etc.)? How would they feel about receiving a gift card or let's say a coupon book for that place?

My girls would be happy with the GC for McD or Wendy's or coupons for their ice cream and frosty.

How do you feel about hand made things (i.e. hand made scarf, socks, gloves, blanket, napkins, etc.)? Would you like to get something for yourself or perhaps your kid(s)?
    Would you or your kid(s) be interested in receiving small craft kits from Michael's to make something together (i.e. cross stitch pattern with threads provided, mealty beads to make a toy, foam kit, 3D structure, glimmer art, etc.)?

I think that are all questions I have for now .. lol I am sure I will have much more to ask. Thank you all for your answers.
    Her colors are purple and pink.
    Make up she is way to young so dont think ur my buddy
    No skin allergy but no heavy floral
    No crafts please
    For gift card either timmys for cookies or mcdonalds
    She and i could use b lack knitted mitts or blanket for home made

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

I would love homemade jerky. On a side note - my dh got a $100 gc to use at a fancy restaurant from work, going tonight. It is like a hole in his pocket. Just got it and using it right away.
    francine1985, julesie-pie and N@t@ like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

See you all think you know who is not your buddy because of questions, but at least 2 of them are trickster questions haha
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    Question for my buddy. I have sent homemade beef jerky on packages before and it was a hit. Our whole family lives it. Would you be ok with homemade? I made with AAA beef from Costco and spices from cabelas

YES! Oh my gosh yes!
    becky_j and julesie-pie like this.

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Buddy - what size is your dog? I really need to know.

55 Pounds (Chow Chow) Shes pretty much my best friend haha

Name:  1517460_10152461998575382_2192278842661107983_n.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  50.7 KB
    becky_j, julesie-pie and N@t@ like this.

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

14. Buddy- If you have children, what sizes do they wear? Sister is on the kids train. She wears a size small on top and bottom.

15. Buddy, do you have any use for handmade christmas tags, cards/enevelope? Yes to gift tags, Im still stocked up on cards from last year.

16. Buddy, would you be interested in Epicure products? If so, which ones? SPICES FOR SURE! Chipoltle, Wasabi ginger, love their red pepper jelly, any of the asian sauces/spices, any of the dip mixes, basically anything edible from Epicure haha.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I think I forgot to add that any GC [except for Lindt outlet because there are none in Saskatoon...damn it] will work for me

EDIT: I live with my parents; please don't kick me out with a gag gift if I am understanding it right
    Last edited by Arvilish; Wed, Nov 4th, 2015 at 12:17 AM.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Buddy - what size is your dog? I really need to know.
    No dog here

I'm going to guess you are my buddy lol you wouldn't even have to mail the package!
    Maybe yes & maybe no. Maybe you are my buddy & trying to confuse me

Question for my buddy. I have sent homemade beef jerky on packages before and it was a hit. Our whole family lives it. Would you be ok with homemade? I made with AAA beef from Costco and spices from cabelas
    i have only ever had duck jerky but would be interested in trying some homemade beef jerky

yes, but I will have to get back to you on this later tonight

Quote Originally Posted by N@t@ View Post

Quote Originally Posted by tmlskk01 View Post
    YES! Oh my gosh yes!

Is this for the kids train? Meh, I will answer anyways as I have lots of items for my DD on it.

purple & pink

nope, well except nail polish but we have tons

Does your kid(s) have any skin/scent allergies?

yes, but I'm not 100% sure what exactly she is allergic to, she has gotten reactions to certain bandaid brands, sunscreens, creams & bath soaps, so just what's on the list please.

DD loves to craft & is good with all types of crafting materials.

Milk chocolate, M&R's, smarties, kinder eggs etc

wendys, Dairy Queen, Tutti Fruitti

Scarfs or socks yes as long as they are itchy materials. Gloves or napkins no thanks. Blankets or throws yes.

Yes as long as it as its age appropriate
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Tue, Nov 3rd, 2015 at 09:39 PM.
    N@t@ likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Pink, Black, animal print.

Yes, its her favourite thing. She now using "real" make up and is starting to collect any and all good quality products.

She likes light scents, fruity are her fave.

If your kid(s) like(s) craft, what kind of material do they use (i.e. pencils or paints, what kind of markers or pencils for coloring, foam or felt, etc?
    Scrap booking supplies like stickers and what not would be great.

Chocolate, sour candies.

Mcdonalds and Timmys, a GC would be great. Shes 13 now so she may have a hard time using the coupon books for kids.

I would LOVE a handmade scarf, socks or blanket! Ditto for sis.

Would you or your kid(s) be interested in receiving small craft kits from Michael's to make something together (i.e. cross stitch pattern with threads provided, mealty beads to make a toy, foam kit, 3D structure, glimmer art, etc.
    I think shes grown out of that stuff now.
    N@t@ likes this.

Page 20 of 113 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast

Thread Information