• 2 Post By tjthemanto
  • 2 Post By ticul
  • 2 Post By LunchLady
  • 1 Post By seylz_gurl

Thread: My fantastic bike

mandolinatou
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

So I bought this bike when it was posted on SC just before boxing day on the shopping channel.
    https://www.theshoppingchannel.com/F...354,E:11718259

I read the reviews and knew it was a hit or a miss because people either loved it or hated it. Well I love it. I was 36 dollars including tax and shipping and its very heavy so I am guessing that only pays the shipping to get it out of the warehouse. I got mine in aqua. I put off putting it together after reading the reviews I thought it would take a lot time and it maybe took me an hour. The lowest height fits me perfectly and honestly I have a kids size legs. It's a very smooth ride and a decent size for my tiny condo.

My new cellphone plan which also picked up thanks to SC with a free computer and LG G3...counts my steps automatically if I wear it and each pedal counts as a step so if I haven't reached my goal of 10,400 steps a day I get on this thing with my phone in a pocket, watch my favorite show and walaa I reach my goal every night.

It's a deal and half. So now we just have to see if the weight comes off this year I have been trying to lose. I feel thinner but that might be in my head.
    This thread is currently associated with: The Shopping Channel

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

That is a fantastic price fora stationary bike im very tempted to buy one

Sent from my SM-G730W8 using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

mandolinatou
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Honestly...I wouldn't hesitate...few exceptions I might not get one for someone with a history of balance issues..or the elderly because it's a unicycle and while I have never tipped over personally I can see how someone could tip over on it. If you have normal balance and want a core workout..if you have space considerations that prevent you from buying a normal bike stationary bike this thing is perfect and at this price...32 bucks including shipping. In a worse case scenario you could make money selling it on craigslist in 6 months when they are all sold out.
    ticul, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    194 (100%)

Awesome deal! I picked one up for myself! Thanks
    ticul, Anna Michele and dededi like this.
    Want to learn how to coupon? Check out this ultimate guide to couponing in Canada!

Love Swagbucks? Check out Treasure Trooper! Same idea, but also has a chat room and pays to play with dragons! Pays in USD! Click here for a $5 bonus when you sign up!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you for the post got 2 in pink today one for me and on for my nephew's wife
    ticul and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

That's great. Perfect for New year's resolutions!!
    The best things in life...aren't things

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

You can place it somewhere where you can hold onto something like a bar or a staircase, if you have balance issues . But I don't think tipping will be a problem, if you exercise moderately .

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Wow, great brag......................
    dededi and beachdown like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got the second last one this morning. Was so undecided and then when I finally decided to order it, there were only 2 left. Glad I checked it this morning. Looking forward to using the bike. Thanks OP for letting us in on this deal.
    Anna Michele and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

fantastic deal. exercise bikes usually take up so much room wish I'd got in on the deal!
    dededi likes this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Congrats on the bike...great deal indeed. However, in your quest to achieve the stuff in BOLD, the bike is just one part of the equation. The main and primary ingredient for weight loss, is to go into a calorie deficit i.e. you have to cut / eat right meaning less calories going in than you are dropping.

There is no magic pill and no amount of exercise is going to work unless the food intake is reduced. So pizza, beer, chocolates, double double coffee, etc have to be reduced gradually.

Quote Originally Posted by mandolinatou View Post
    So I bought this bike when it was posted on SC just before boxing day on the shopping channel.
    https://www.theshoppingchannel.com/F...354,E:11718259

I read the reviews and knew it was a hit or a miss because people either loved it or hated it. Well I love it. I was 36 dollars including tax and shipping and its very heavy so I am guessing that only pays the shipping to get it out of the warehouse. I got mine in aqua. I put off putting it together after reading the reviews I thought it would take a lot time and it maybe took me an hour. The lowest height fits me perfectly and honestly I have a kids size legs. It's a very smooth ride and a decent size for my tiny condo.

My new cellphone plan which also picked up thanks to SC with a free computer and LG G3...counts my steps automatically if I wear it and each pedal counts as a step so if I haven't reached my goal of 10,400 steps a day I get on this thing with my phone in a pocket, watch my favorite show and walaa I reach my goal every night.

It's a deal and half. So now we just have to see if the weight comes off this year I have been trying to lose. I feel thinner but that might be in my head.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i was actually considering buying this myself as i had a 20% off coupon...but i thought my legs were too long...anywho i got a humidifier instead....lol

great deal for you!

Thread Information