User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree124Likes

Thread: Do you want to play? :)

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

We actually took on the task of painting our cabinets white (stained a dark burgundy by previous owners) a couple years back.
    It was SUCH pain in the butt, but we got it done. Also replaced the counter tops with white/grey granite and put down shiny grey tiles. :D
    Get a $5 sign up bonus @ EBATES.ca -------------------- Come join me on WAGJAG!
    P.S. The cash out minimum for Ebates is $5.01!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by toronto166 View Post
    @Lynn49 and @walkonby - hahahaha....sorry have been laughing since I read your comments about guys and their wood!! Love it. I just want to say that after continuous nagging for 5 years, my DH finally said yes to me painting the oak kitchen cupboards white. I did this project two years ago and he now absolutely loves it.
    Wow! YOU are Woman!!!

avoncallingu, Ciel and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

For some reason, I really enjoyed the woodwork and wood furniture in the Hudson Bay's Fashion Book that was released in early Dec. 2015. Think it's a museum or heritage house in downtown or mid-town Toronto (CN Tower in distance for one outdoor shot for activewear). Wouldn't want the polishing work or dusting but how grand all the rooms/walls looked behind the models! One wallpaper in particular was stunning.
    http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada...cember-4-to-17
    Last edited by Ciel; Sun, Jan 24th, 2016 at 03:29 PM.
    Lynn49 and toronto166 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    For some reason, I really enjoyed the woodwork and wood furniture in the Hudson Bay's Fashion Book that was released in early Dec. 2015. Think it's a museum or heritage house in downtown or mid-town Toronto (CN Tower in distance for one outdoor shot for activewear). Wouldn't want the polishing work or dusting but how grand all the rooms/walls looked behind the models! One wallpaper in particular was stunning.
    http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada...cember-4-to-17
    Nice from a distance. I've been in a couple of homes like that and personally I just find it all too woodsy and dark. They had large windows, but then why almost completely cover them with drapes?! Sure smells nice, though when one of the gal's cleaning ladies polished the wood with some oil or other...yummy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I'll play! I'm actually re doing my whole living space now. And in a nut shell this picture sums up my life
    Last edited by samm07; Tue, Jan 26th, 2016 at 07:40 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by samm07 View Post
    I'll play! I'm actually re doing my whole living space now. And in a nut shell this picture sums up my life
    @samm07 ....if that sums up your life, then it appears to me you have a pretty, colourful, cheerful and exciting life!!
    avoncallingu, Lynn49, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

LOVE retro!! Is that what they're calling it these days? I can hardly keep track. Of course when I was living through it, it was "modern"! ...such clean lines, open and airy...love it!!!
    Ciel and walkonby like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by toronto166 View Post
    @samm07 ....if that sums up your life, then it appears to me you have a pretty, colourful, cheerful and exciting life!!
    Thanks it was lime green before which we loved but time for a change and this is why makes me happy. Having a heck of a time finding things on a budget though lol! These beauties are sought after!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Natalka, Lynn49 and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    LOVE retro!! Is that what they're calling it these days? I can hardly keep track. Of course when I was living through it, it was "modern"! ...such clean lines, open and airy...love it!!!
    I'll call it retro 😉 this picture was my inspiration I'm really excited to see how it all turns out it. We are in the patch and prep stage with two under 3 so it's a very slow process lol

Lynn49 and Ciel like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Thanks it was lime green before which we loved but time for a change and this is why makes me happy. Having a heck of a time finding things on a budget though lol! These beauties are sought after!

My bedroom is "Farm Life" (pale leaf green) and the dresser is fuschia, bedding white, fuschia, orange
    Ciel and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Well...I have that round yellow pillow stashed downstairs somewhere, LOL...!!
    Ciel likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information