User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Cash Back Offers (May 5 - 11)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Hellmans mayo. Finally saw at rcss $3.87 today. So $2 off and I think I have a $1 off coupon? Will have to investigate. Hmm.
    Keep us posted. I'm interested in this new product, but having a heck of a time finding it.
    Davetherave likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Only drano and windex for me

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
    rockco likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

[QUOTE=rockco;6624674]
    Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post
    aw no old el paso offer for me this week finally experiencing FOMO w/ co51.[/QUOTE @elusive , I compared our family's CO51 accounts. The OEP offer only appears for those who didn't execute the offer last week (and we had marked them as favourites). I don't think you're missing out on anything.
    Ok what's FOMO?
    rockco likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post

Ok what's FOMO?
    Fear Of Missing Out

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Nothing for me this week. I dont have taco bowls offer this week. Oh well...who cares! Pantry snd fridege,freezer are already soo full of food. Lol
    2shopmom, innaor, samm07 and 4 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Keep us posted. I'm interested in this new product, but having a heck of a time finding it.
    Yesterday was the first day I found it. Went to rcss today and purchased it it was $3.49 -$1 coupon-$2 co51...approved so works out to $.49...made with soy been oil although says it is non go, but lots of ingredients and sugar is high on the list so probably not something I will purchase very often.
    fanofearl, innaor, rockco and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by samm07 View Post
    I received he old El Paso offer again. Although I can't find them anywhere lmao. Ah well. I like regular tortillas if I can never find them lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    my rcss did not have the bowls last wee...which pissed my off as I was buying ground meat and there was a peelie for $2 off when you buy 2 tortilla bowls. Today there was a huge bin of them, but I don't have the offer this week and won't be buying anymore gr beef. So keep looking eventually you will find them.
    samm07 and rockco like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    Me neither but that's ok as I've got the ones from the last offer for Cinco De Mayo dinner tonight ! I did however get Drano, Scrubbing Bubbles and Windex again. Will keep an eye out for the Ombrelle sunscreen as I seem to recall seeing some at SDM with mgr markdowns
    Sure enough my SDM has Ombrelle Suncare on sale 20% til tomorrow. Found a 120ml lotion where I thought the shelf sticker said $17.99 (reg price), rang in as $13.99 (more like 22% off), 2 x $5 Mgr stickers for $10 off ... final price $3.99. Submitted the Ombrelle C51 rebate for $3 so cost will be $0.99. Best before is 8/2016.

I actually picked up some of these back in Dec with a February best before date for similar price with a rebate offer. Used them up on a late January trip to the Caribbean and no concerns. Just realized the Ombrelle offer is limit 3 so might have to go back...lots of different types with various mgr sticker amounts.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Name:  Tortilla Bowls.jpg
Views: 782
Size:  43.5 KB

Love these tortilla bowls--they'll hold anything you want to put in them! Tonight it was chili, rice, avocados and tomatoes for a quick and easy supper

Excellent, Old El Paso Bowls $3 is offered again, limit 2, bar code verification.

Seems everyone was able to find the bowls in most stores @ $2.99/$3. Stores included: Walmart, Food Basics, Sobeys, No Frills, RCSS, etc...

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sharing esp. for my Durham Region fellow SC'ers (but others should check as well in case your Walmart has the same deal). Sunlight Dishwasher tabs 55pk on Clearance for $5 - $3 insert coupon - $3 C51 Rebate. Even the cashier was excited. Ajax store

@rockco , I also saw that new Hellmans carefully crafted mayo at Walmart, can't remember exact price but in the $3.50 range

FYI (not a C51 topic but thought I'd mention it)...also saw ML Bacon and Ready Crisp with NEW coupons attached at Walmart... buy 2 get 1 free (bacon only, no extra coupons)
    Last edited by ReallySC; Fri, May 6th, 2016 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Added the store location

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

I got $1.00 from Delissio Pizza and was able to cash out with $20.25 Thanks CO51
    Coin Out:
    https://coinout.com/referrals/new?r=MZC6CYR

Still paying with PayPal
    http://superpay.me/members/withdraw/list.php?ref=Truckerswife2

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

re CO51 $3 Ombrelle® Sunscreen by Garnier Any Variety, Maximum 3

Zweet's new offers started today, and it includes $3 cashback on any Ombrelle Sunscreen product, maximum 3. Thus, that's a total of $6 cashback for each Ombrelle product.

Today is the ONLY DAY that both services overlap, so this is the only opportunity (except if CO51 re-offers Ombrelle starting tomorrow)

Some varieties of Ombrelle are on rollback at Walmart
    http://www.walmart.ca/search/ombrelle

Additional: I also noticed Shoppers Drug Mart has 20% off sale. Use your personal offers to get the best deal possible (our account has 8k wus$30).
    Last edited by rockco; Wed, May 11th, 2016 at 01:31 PM. Reason: added note about SDM 20% sale
    Tannie, amira84, ReallySC and 1 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

re CO51 $3 Ombrelle® Sunscreen by Garnier Any Variety, Maximum 3

Zweet's new offers started today, and it includes $3 cashback on any Ombrelle Sunscreen product, maximum 3. Thus, that's a total of $6 cashback for each Ombrelle product.

Today is the ONLY DAY that both services overlap, so this is the only opportunity (except if CO51 re-offers Ombrelle starting tomorrow)

Some varieties of Ombrelle are on rollback at Walmart
    http://www.walmart.ca/search/ombrelle

Additional: I also noticed Shoppers Drug Mart has 20% off sale. Use your personal offers to get the best deal possible (our account has 8k wus$30).
    According to the SC post this deal isn't on CO51 after today.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen Cardinal View Post
    According to the SC post this deal isn't on CO51 after today.
    Yes, you are correct. The May 12th CO51 preview does not have Ombrelle listed.

However, sometimes the offers will carry forward into the new week on an individual account basis. I've already marked my Ombrelle as FAVOURITE in case it does carry over (I'm not sure if marking FAVOURITE does anything).
    Anna Michele likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Can anyone pla refer me to this weeks new offers? Tia!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information