User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: Many different WAYS TO MAKE MONEY

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If your swimming in debt claim Bankruptcy and start fresh.. that's what it's there for
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Agree with @brunt 's suggestion about the textbook collecting and reselling. I knew someone who made some needed money from reselling books found at the curb. Not sure that the person made as much as the buddy of a buddy mentioned-he must have his technique down, have a vehicle and know which programs need books the most!
    2017-Year of the Rooster

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Sometimes going on walks to look for refundable bottles and cans can lead to random coins or bill finds as well. It's money and you choose when to go.
    Newfiescreech and Angela273 like this.
    2017-Year of the Rooster

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

Bullet tooth you have amazing writing skills. Even though I felt incredibly sad for your situation I enjoyed your descriptive and colorful way of telling your story. I wish I could give you suggestions of ways to make some money but I was looking in this section for ways of doing that myself BUT reading your story made me see the glass half full. If this was a go fund me page, I'd happily donate a few bucks for that alone.
    It's too late now but with the flooding issue, 311 is a great resource. You would at least get the camera inspection for free and occasionally the problem is due to something on the City side of the property line.
    I wish you luck and hope you hone your writing skills. Maybe find some workshops and get out there, work on the social anxiety and network. There is a creative, funny personality here that comes through even at this bad time in your life. I hope you find a way to make it all work out.

One thing, have you thought of airbnb? If you have an extra room, that could bring in some extra cash.
    Last edited by SharonMe; Mon, Apr 3rd, 2017 at 08:47 AM.
    The best things in life...aren't things

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for sharing though

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information