User Tag List

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree685Likes

Thread: Sorry for not being able to tell you where I was...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey, @Lynn49 how ya do'in? I'm doing so, so... Stitches came out so that kewl... Now just hoping NO more infection.... Been to this point lots of times... Now I just want to heal.... Saw the infection people yesterday, hoping they were going to remove the PICC.... No such thing happened, but they did get rid of the pump.... I told her I was breathing worse than when I was smoking.... So that's gone, now I get a new drug on a drip every morning for about 20 minutes.... Thing that UPSET me the most was they said I might have to stay on antibiotics for life..... Not Happy...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Charger View Post
    Hey, @Lynn49 how ya do'in? I'm doing so, so... Stitches came out so that kewl... Now just hoping NO more infection.... Been to this point lots of times... Now I just want to heal.... Saw the infection people yesterday, hoping they were going to remove the PICC.... No such thing happened, but they did get rid of the pump.... I told her I was breathing worse than when I was smoking.... So that's gone, now I get a new drug on a drip every morning for about 20 minutes.... Thing that UPSET me the most was they said I might have to stay on antibiotics for life..... Not Happy...
    AAck.....spacekey...not..working...lol...back..at. .you..later!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thanks for the update,sorry about your difficulties.Still praying for you,One day at a time Lord,One day at a time.
    Have a great weekend!
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you, Skippy, as I said I have beaten 3 days past when I normally end up back in surgery. Today is the 4th... I have been able to start watching TV on the big Screen and surround sound in the family room downstairs again and am starting to walk around the house with one crutch.... So hopefully it's all coming back together. Thank you, everyone, for your prayers and thoughts

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Hoping all your steps to your road to recovery will be forward from now on.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you so very much @macw1960

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

It is tough when it is one step forward and 2 steps back.. keep at it though. It is just a matter of time before you kick it's butt!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    It is tough when it is one step forward and 2 steps back.. keep at it though. It is just a matter of time before you kick it's butt!
    @cheekysaver doing my best every day.... Heading downstairs again, be my fourth night down there since July... Hope everyone has a GREAT evening.... God Bless YOU all...

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

So glad things are improving for you; you are in my prayers and thoughts daily.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you @Natalka

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I hope and pray that you are continuing to move forward and are in good spirits.One day at a time Lord,one day at a time.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you @Skippy Yup one day at a time... Not hard to fall into depression, though... trying not to but it's a fight to stay out of thou...

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Charger View Post
    Thank you @Skippy Yup one day at a time... Not hard to fall into depression, though... trying not to but it's a fight to stay out of thou...
    BIG HUGE HUGSSS! I really remember what it was like when I got sick. What I have isn't terminal but it meant a catastrophic end for my ability to work. It took me a while to realize it was because I was meant to be doing something else.... all of that down time was time for me to start leaning what I needed for the future. Just know, you may not know what it is now, but there is a purpose. Trust, let go of fear and doubt. Your new path could will probably amaze you. You have got this, you just don't know it yet.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Ha! Sorry, I bump keys and the mouse pad... the curser jumps and words get added and deleted. It happens all the time. My sense of humor is firmly intact, thank goodness!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just dropping in to let you know thinking of you and hoping today is a good day for you!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information