User Tag List

Page 1381 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 381 881 1281 1331 1371 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1391 1431 1481 1881 ... LastLast
Results 20,701 to 20,715 of 29342
Like Tree118506Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oooooo, @walkonby , he is still so dreamy, for sure!! Classy...and talented and yes, they WON!! Love my Pack, win or lose.

OMGosh, you made me laugh with your stupid "Dad" joke!! Isn't that what they're called? Hahaha...and of course I love racoons, so two gold stars for you!

You would have enjoyed seeing the chubbiest raccoon that visited us one evening at camp; I was so glad the kids were over to see it...I don't know how it made it up the tree, but it took hold of our bird-feeder by 2 hands, shook all the seeds onto the ground, waddled back down to a feast. It kept watching us as we were watching it...seeing mostly two big eyes...I wish we could have taken a picture...what a round racoon! Hahaha!! I doubt it regretting anything, either!
    GoJays, walkonby, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hope everyone is doing well. Was at the gym today and at my aunts now doing laundry. Tomorrow is spin class and I should be able to get the garmin watch I had my eye on for a while. Hope it’s in stock because the website has gone between out of stock and low stock a few times.
    walkonby, cath007 and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Well everyone is back!!! My "liker" button is only somewhat working,so please don't take it personally! Also this keyboard is not behaving itself but I will try to post something before I surrender in defeat!
    I am glad to hear @Natalka doesn't have Covid and is coming along in some respects but could use help with others. I will still offer a prayer.
    Unfortunately my left foot which I've busted a few times, may be busted again! Time and rest will tell!
    Don't work too hard my friends and stay safe!
    Silk, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    Well everyone is back!!! My "liker" button is only somewhat working,so please don't take it personally! Also this keyboard is not behaving itself but I will try to post something before I surrender in defeat!
    I am glad to hear @Natalka doesn't have Covid and is coming along in some respects but could use help with others. I will still offer a prayer.
    Unfortunately my left foot which I've busted a few times, may be busted again! Time and rest will tell!
    Don't work too hard my friends and stay safe!

Pretty tough to "Like" your post, @Skippy...how on earth did you break it? Did you fall?? Jeepers, I hope you're going for x-rays...Be well soon, Skipper! Here's a smile for you:

@GoJays, I found our mask!!!

You first.............
    Last edited by Lynn49; Mon, Sep 14th, 2020 at 06:11 PM.
    Silk, GoJays, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Just dropping in to say hi and hope everyone is doing ok

Funny mask, @lynn - don't know if I would have the guts to wear it!

Finding a lot of cute masks lately - someone was wearing one with a drawing of a cartoonish tongue sticking like this (the ones with a pic of realistic tongue are gross!). Tried to post a pic but that's not working for me...

Lynn49, walkonby, cath007 and 1 others like this.
    Have a great life!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all @Lynn49 that’s a mask that I can see my Older DD wearing but not me . My older DD does not like people in her personal space like forever
    Lynn49, cath007 and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang.
    Chilly one out there this morning. Frost last night.

Stay warm folks.
    Lynn49 and cath007 like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!!! Yes it is cold only 7 degre this morning brrr.....Have a wonderful day!!!
    ROMEO, Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

A drizzly, rainy day so I'll paint another Christmas bottle...our kids saw mine and requested one, also. It's so relaxing to paint them.

@flemeth , your DD would fit right in with @GoJays and I! I can take them in small doses, but small-talk is a waste of time to me...crowds send me running. I enjoy my company, am never "lonesome" or bored when alone......however I know my Hubby is here, so I have no experience of living alone every day, thank God. How old is your DD?

Enjoy your day, everyone!
    GoJays and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lynn49, cabmonk and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

cabmonk and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post

cath007 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning!

A drizzly, rainy day so I'll paint another Christmas bottle...our kids saw mine and requested one, also. It's so relaxing to paint them.

@flemeth, your DD would fit right in with @GoJays and I! I can take them in small doses, but small-talk is a waste of time to me...crowds send me running. I enjoy my company, am never "lonesome" or bored when alone......however I know my Hubby is here, so I have no experience of living alone every day, thank God. How old is your DD?

Enjoy your day, everyone!
    @Lynn49 my Older DD is 30yrs and the younger one is 21 yrs. Even though the younger one is more shy she would never one to offend or hurt people feelings she always is more sensitive towards others . Where as my older DD is a tough girl she doesn’t care what others think of her and she is always one to say what she think even though feelings can get hurt
    walkonby and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @Lynn49 my Older DD is 30yrs and the younger one is 21 yrs. Even though the younger one is more shy she would never one to offend or hurt people feelings she always is more sensitive towards others . Where as my older DD is a tough girl she doesn’t care what others think of her and she is always one to say what she think even though feelings can get hurt
    Goodness they're such opposites! I'm guessing you're 21-yr old is more like you!
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Well, I am mostly packed. Too late to do any more thinking things.

It turns out that early next week all our windows will be washed so I will have to reposition some thing so they can get at the windows.

This new anti-crystal food for Tootie is proving to be quite popular. At $75 for a month's supply, it had better be! She is drinking much more water and needing to pee a lot more frequently which is good, except when she awakens at 6:30 am needing to GO! (It really smells awful to me but she seems to like it.)

I am taking a fall coat to Chatham to see if a local sewing shop can replace the zipper in 2 days. Funny how you know where you can get bargains, etc. in your home town. I also will take my 4 thermometers with dead batteries to "The Battery Boy" who always has just the right thing.

Feeling a little peckish - I just might have a small snack before I hit the sack.

But must get a good sleep. Long drive tomorrow.

Take care everyone! Have good sleeps.
    ROMEO, cabmonk, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Thread Information