User Tag List

Page 1753 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 753 1253 1653 1703 1743 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1763 1803 1853 ... LastLast
Results 26,281 to 26,295 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Good morning my friends and onlookers! Got some walk in thinking it would be before the heat. Turns out no way. I felt tough by the time I was done and when I checked the humidity it seems I fooled myself.
    I hope @walkonby is wrong and there isn’t any storm as bad combination. Kitty and I are going to hunker down by the ac unit and do absolutely nothing but chill(chill by being chilled-ha!ha!).
    Whatever you’re up to today make sure to stay hydrated and also have some protein too.
    Take care of yourselves!
    harbie, Tweets77, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@Skippy !! We had a short but intense hail dumping about 25 minutes ago!! Now the sun is out and it's blaring hot and no a trace of the hailstones...lol
    harbie, Lynn49 and cath007 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    @Skippy !! We had a short but intense hail dumping about 25 minutes ago!! Now the sun is out and it's blaring hot and no a trace of the hailstones...lol
    @walkonby , I'm SO glad to hear the predicted storm fell very short of what might have been. It's a cool 20 here on the island, 27 back home where our DD and her friend from the Sault office are in the Chamber of Commerce golf tournament that Nesbitt Burns is sponsoring; the humidity is high both here and there.

Dire warnings didn't pan out, but I hope that doesn't make us complacent the next time we hear them.

Enjoy your weekend, everyone!!
    walkonby and cath007 like this.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Hi everyone. Update to my eye issues. Went to the optomitrist and she prescribed lots of meds. I have cortisone anti-inflamatory eye drops 4 times a day because my eye was swollen; prescription eye drops 3 times a day for extremely dry eyes; and a special wipe 2 times a day because somehow i ended up with parasites on my eyelashes! That wipe stinks like crazy! I have 2 follow up appointments to see how everything clears up. And this all started with my eye operation in 2020. I still cant see very well but better than before.
    harbie, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@SnowFlakey : sorry I cannot like this status.... I feel so bad for you and I sympathize with you.My father have eyes problem too I know it is not easy....Take care
    Skippy, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone

Happy Friday
    Lynn49 and cath007 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    Hi everyone. Update to my eye issues. Went to the optomitrist and she prescribed lots of meds. I have cortisone anti-inflamatory eye drops 4 times a day because my eye was swollen; prescription eye drops 3 times a day for extremely dry eyes; and a special wipe 2 times a day because somehow i ended up with parasites on my eyelashes! That wipe stinks like crazy! I have 2 follow up appointments to see how everything clears up. And this all started with my eye operation in 2020. I still cant see very well but better than before.
    Sorry @SnowFlakey that you are having so much issues with your eye . Hope it clears up soon
    wendymac, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh gosh, @SnowFlakey , I'm sympathizing with your eye issues, we count on our eyesight every second of the day and when we can't see well it puts a real crimp in everything we enjoy. I hope your issue clears up quickly and you're back to enjoying summer much more clearly.

Beautiful day at camp, entertaining our resident prof and his wife with dinner today: chicken marsala with buttered noodles, buttery fresh beans, my Hubby's semi-world famous Caesar salad which they've heard about from our DD, so I bet I could make canned soup and they'd be happy, lol! I'll make a keylime pie for dessert today. Hubby will have to make one more trip to our ValuMart here for limes. No key lines, likely. So a busy day!

Our DD, her friend from the Sault who was here for the golf tournament, and our GS will be arriving soon today (our GS takes Fridays off school), and SIL will be here after work today.

Tomorrow, Hubby's birthday and Father's Day! Sunday.....a day of REST!

Enjoy your weekend, everyone!!
    wendymac, harbie, Tweets77 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I cannot believe nobody posted this morning ..that is weird...
    Anyway have a good week end and take care.Not much to do today outside with the rainny day.So it is a indoor day to work in my things.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

hi @cath007 I'm here but was trying to be good and do " some " housework before I allow myself a sitting down time. Jays game has started, but they'll probably get their as*es handed to them by the Yankees today ( again! )

Today only at Shell, but you had to have opted into the offer prior. Get as many Bonus Air Miles as the amount of Litres of fuel you pump. ( maximum allowed 50 ).
    I got the 50 Air Miles, but I was on a heart palpitation drive on the way to the gas station.
    DH had left the gauge SO darn close to empty! I might have told him " don't buy gas, I want to fit 50 L in on Saturday ", but he didn't have to cut it that close.
    Some drivers have no issue driving with very little gas in their vehicle, I tremble thinking the thing will sputter and stop! lol
    Last edited by walkonby; Sat, Jun 18th, 2022 at 03:31 PM.
    harbie, Tweets77, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Happy Sunday everyone

Happy Father’s Day to everyone you takes on the roll of a Dad. Hoping you all have a wonderful Day
    harbie, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Happy Father's Day to alll dads, granddads, stepdads, and future dads. Fathers play a very important role in a child's life. They teach sons how to become a man and how to behave as a man and how to treat a woman with respect.. they teach daughters unconditional love. But most important of all they teach their daughters not to take any crap from guys!! lol
    Skippy, harbie, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

This thing seems suspicious to me, it could very easily have been jointly penned by @GoJays and @Lynn49 , anyone else think it's possible?

Name:  ghost written by GoJays and Lynn49.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  75.0 KB
    harbie, Lynn49, GoJays and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@walkonby : good ones!!!
    harbie and Lynn49 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all

Hoping everyone had a great and rested weekend.

Thread Information