User Tag List

Page 1949 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 949 1449 1849 1899 1939 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 ... LastLast
Results 29,221 to 29,235 of 29357
Like Tree118522Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

The Maple Leaf's' six-game winning streak is their longest this season, outscoring opponents 34-14 since the streak began on Feb. 13
    Domi scored two! Final score last night against last years Stanley Cup Champs ( Vegas Knights ) was 7-3.
    Matthews did score his 52nd goal BUT not before the first 6 goals went into the opponents net from the not so popular players!
    Good morning btw....T.G.I.F.
    Lynn49 likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    The Maple Leaf's' six-game winning streak is their longest this season, outscoring opponents 34-14 since the streak began on Feb. 13
    Domi scored two! Final score last night against last years Stanley Cup Champs ( Vegas Knights ) was 7-3.
    Matthews did score his 52nd goal BUT not before the first 6 goals went into the opponents net from the not so popular players!
    Good morning btw....T.G.I.F.
    That’s a good thing, right, @walkonby ?? 🫣🤣
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

More good news about The Maple Leafs! They have now taken 7 games in a row! But wait, there's more! Tyler Bertuzzi gets his 100th career goal, THEN he gets a hat trick.
    But... wait, there's more! He did this on his BIRTHDAY! ha ha

Oh yeah, good morning everyone. Happy Sunday!!
    Lynn49 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone

Happy Sunday.
    @walkonby I am sure all the die hard Leafs fans are over the moon. Yes It was a special night for Tyler Bertuzzi . I wish it was a home game since it was a hat trick and his Birthday. I have some very happy Leafs fans in my house.

Everyone enjoy your day
    Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

We’ll! How can I not post on the page of my birth year!! Yep, ​1949!

The sun is shining, it’ll be 0 today, +7 tomorrow and February will soon be in my rear-view mirror!

Enjoy your day, everyone!
    walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang.
    We're all back safe and sound.
    Vacation was wonderful and the Little Man was amazing for both flights (there and back) and slept 85% of the time, which included the first landing and the ENTIRE flight home!

need to concentrate on work and stay off the SC threads for a while.
    Back when I can.
    Thinking of you all here.

Take care SC Fam
    Purdee, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.
    DANGER

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@danger_dan Happy to know that you and your family had a great vacation . And your Little Man first airplane flight when great .
    walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh, I have to laugh! All those rockets trying to get to the moon?!
    Why don’t they just ask the technicians that set one on the moon, dump off a few astronauts, then return safely to earth using a Commodore 64?!!

Becauuuuuseee, it never happened! Bahahaha! How’s that for proof?!
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

wha???! @Lynn49 does this mean the original moon landing was fake? I'm having terrible nauseous reaction to the pain med I took. I made sure to eat first but....brmph, gag.
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

wha???! @Lynn49 does this mean the original moon landing was fake? I'm having terrible nauseous reaction to the pain med I took. I made sure to eat first but....brmph, gag.
    No, Virginia, it never happened.

I’m so sad for you that something that’s supposed to make you feel better is hurting you…we must choose our evils, I guess?
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh great! Next you'll tell me the Easter Bunny isn't showing up or Santa is a fraud! I will message you soon with details about my a.m. outing. Very exciting.
    Good morning to all you other sc gang! Sun is shining, despite the snow flurries ( tiny flakes ) swirling around outside earlier this morning.
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

oh great! Next you'll tell me the Easter Bunny isn't showing up or Santa is a fraud! I will message you soon with details about my a.m. outing. Very exciting.
    Good morning to all you other sc gang! Sun is shining, despite the snow flurries ( tiny flakes ) swirling around outside earlier this morning.
    @walkonby …okay…
    Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, Mar 1st, 2024 at 07:03 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Our Jenny had another seizure last evening…she had one when the kids were all here to say their good-byes the day before…still robotic pacing around the circumference of our living room, I try to pick her up to comfort her but she bares her teeth and turns on me…she can trace the same path for over an hour. She doesn’t know who I an anymore, the dementia has taken her so quickly…obviously her seizure medication has stopped being effective, two days before she’s to be set free from all this….ill be calling the vet this morning to ask if I can give her two meds at dinner time. She has gabapentin to relieve her of arthritis pain and to relax her. I’m not sleeping because she’s so restless at night, up anywhere between 5:30-7 am. This is too cruel for her…why did they make us wait a week?! She deteriorated so quickly this week!

Sorry to post such a sad post….its just so heartbreaking to see my soul-pup go through this, she didn’t deserve it……..

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Our Jenny had another seizure last evening…she had one when the kids were all here to say their good-byes the day before…still robotic pacing around the circumference of our living room, I try to pick her up to comfort her but she bares her teeth and turns on me…she can trace the same path for over an hour. She doesn’t know who I an anymore, the dementia has taken her so quickly…obviously her seizure medication has stopped being effective, two days before she’s to be set free from all this….ill be calling the vet this morning to ask if I can give her two meds at dinner time. She has gabapentin to relieve her of arthritis pain and to relax her. I’m not sleeping because she’s so restless at night, up anywhere between 5:30-7 am. This is too cruel for her…why did they make us wait a week?! She deteriorated so quickly this week!

Sorry to post such a sad post….its just so heartbreaking to see my soul-pup go through this, she didn’t deserve it……..
    oh my @Lynn49 .
    Such a sweet girl. I know its such a hard decision to make and then to have to wait for it once the decision has been made.
    I know somewhere inside she knows it's you and knows how much you love her.

DANGER

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post

Oh @Lynn49 . So sorry to hear that you had to make the difficult decision of letting your baby girl go and now you have to still wait. I am sure Jenny know in her heart that you love her.((((HUGS)))

Thread Information