User Tag List

Page 148 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 198 248 648 1148 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 29356
Like Tree118519Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone, I hope you have a great day!Name:  e810aea98322b6ff6815f3c2e6ce504c.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  14.6 KB
    Last edited by dededi; Thu, May 4th, 2017 at 09:09 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hello!!

Well, let's see what's working and what's not today, shall we?

Not much on the agenda today, sewing a new bedskirt for our bed....DH is off for his ultrasound to make sure his mechanical valve in his heart is still working nicely...it's sunny out, heading up to 13, so at least there's no snow in the forecast.

Wow! I tried giving a "like" and it just worked for Dededi's post! I shall be attempting this strange and new feat for others after this post!!

And as usual everything looks nicely double-spaced here for me today...but the true test is when it's posted. It's always looked like a single paragraph with a single run-on sentence...

So have a lovely day, everyone!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Still a wee glitch...as I click on "Likes", every 3rd or 4th one gives me that message, but I just hit "ok", it disappears and I can 'like' again for a few clicks...but I think when the page is refreshed it has worked for everyone!
    However, if I've missed some of you a page back, it's not because I didn't try.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Yeah a few glitches still happening. Lynn one thing too if you go to check your likes page and it redirects you instead to visitor message page just hit refresh a couple times and it usually goes to the likes page. Because while it shows to you as the visitor message page the system is actually on the likes page if that makes sense lol.

Today I did another load of laundry. Couple t-shirts, socks, underwear and pillow case and it worked great.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Still a wee glitch...as I click on "Likes", every 3rd or 4th one gives me that message, but I just hit "ok", it disappears and I can 'like' again for a few clicks...but I think when the page is refreshed it has worked for everyone!
    However, if I've missed some of you a page back, it's not because I didn't try.
    Good afternoon Lynn .. I attempt this message 4 times .. finally it seems like it's doing something now .. so glad see you back on SC .. hang in there sweetie ..we all have problems sooner or later with site .. have yourself awesome day and if I'm not to busy after my fire department meeting tonite ....maybe I'll drop by SC again ..see what's excitement is going on here .. Take good care yourself sweetie and have wonderful day 😘😘
    ROMEO, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[ATTACH]329992[/ATTACH

This picture was taken from my living room window this morning.. finally some ice is starting break up and you can see some water again . All we need is a lot more of sunshine ☀️
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Natalka, ROMEO, 22hicks and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    [ATTACH]329992[/ATTACH

This picture was taken from my living room window this morning.. finally some ice is starting break up and you can see some water again . All we need is a lot more of sunshine ☀️
    Oh, dear Child....that snow!! I sure do hope you get tons of sunshine from now on so that horrid crap can die a quick death!

Thank you, @Newfiescreech and @cabmonk for your suggestions and support; I have so very little patience at my advanced age, lol...even commercials on tv can crank me up!! DH just laughs...I actually mute commercials, particularly those that run on CBC and CTV in the mornings! If I see one more commercial or actually hear one more commercial about that chip home mortgage (particularly from a pair of aged figure skaters!!) I'm going to be violently ill!! Ugh!! That line: "when we shook hands with chip..."...good luck with THAT pal!!

And that, folks, is my rant for today.

Continue to have a great day, everyone!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Have a good day and don't stress lol. Got my final delivery I was waiting for from walmart. 3 Huge heavy boxes of food, granola bars, canned foods, rice etc. Also just about an hour ago I reported the neighbours in the room next to me making so much noise, slamming doors and screaming. Police arrived and arrested one of them. Now it's pretty damn quiet lol.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Just got home from Dr appt which I had to run to in a hurry when we got back from KW.

Have a Reiki appt to leave for in 20 min. Took Sadie for a walk in the POURING rain.

I am just relaxing in bed for 10 minutes. Sadie won't be happy that I am leaving her again.

Will check up on posts later. Take care!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Avon hope everything goes well, have a good evening.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hello every1. It's been such a busy day, I haven't had a minute to check in.

@Lynn49 - happy you're trying s.c. out again. Still some problems, but not too bad.

@avoncallingu - I hope the doctor came up with something to help you with the pain.

I can't believe there's so much rain. The temps keep dropping, and they're saying we may wake up to snow on Sunday morning. Unbelievable.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I hope you all had a great day.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good evening. Stay warm out there!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

OMgoodness, @GoodBoy ....I've seen that little muffin before and it's absolutely one of my favourite memes of all time! That face, those eyes....absolutely priceless..honestly, if I had that kitten she could sleep on my keyboard all the time!! I'd have to find something else to do.

Well, folks...another day of not much accomplished, went out and bought a few summery clothes, didn't get to the bedskirt, but that's for tomorrow.

Sleep well, stay warm and dry....I saw the weather warnings about flooding down south, I hope no one gets into trouble with that.....sweet dreams!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hope everyone has a good night. A guy in the building asked me what was in the big box I got a couple days ago. I told him I was building a time machine lol. Good thing he didn't see the 3 huge heavy boxes I got today from walmart or he might think I actually was up to something.

Thread Information