User Tag List

Page 182 of 201 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 3007
Like Tree6580Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

  1. #2716
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    3,342
    Likes Received
    9882
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    Can anyone confirm if you receive two personal offers which are the same if you get points for both with purchase?

    Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    I got 100 and 200 per dollar on chicken this week. The 200 one I pushed from last week and the 100 one is new for this week. That has not happened in a while but I know they used to combine so I am going to assume they still will combine. The other weird thing for me this week is I also pushed 200 on pork and beef from last week and they are now 100 per dollar. WTH !!!! I hope this does not mean that it is the end of 200 per dollar on meat for me.
    Newfiescreech and barbis9 like this.

  2. #2717
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,646
    Likes Received
    21709
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    Can anyone confirm if you receive two personal offers which are the same if you get points for both with purchase?

    Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    I did this about a month or 2 ago on a dove offer one was for at SDM 200/$1.00 spent and one was just regular for 600/$3.00 spent and I used it SDM got both points
    Newfiescreech and barbis9 like this.

  3. #2718
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    13,846
    Likes Received
    10888
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    I got 100 and 200 per dollar on chicken this week. The 200 one I pushed from last week and the 100 one is new for this week. That has not happened in a while but I know they used to combine so I am going to assume they still will combine. The other weird thing for me this week is I also pushed 200 on pork and beef from last week and they are now 100 per dollar. WTH !!!! I hope this does not mean that it is the end of 200 per dollar on meat for me.
    Thanks! I have noticed the point reduction too in the same instance specifically!

    Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Newfiescreech and barbis9 like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

    Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

    http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink



  4. #2719
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    13,846
    Likes Received
    10888
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    I did this about a month or 2 ago on a dove offer one was for at SDM 200/$1.00 spent and one was just regular for 600/$3.00 spent and I used it SDM got both points
    Fingers crossed! Thanks!

    Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Newfiescreech and barbis9 like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

    Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

    http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink



  5. #2720
    Smartie Canuck greentires4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    BC
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,533
    Likes Received
    4169
    Trading Score
    3 (80%)




    I got this in an email today it’s for no frills...



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Newfiescreech and barbis9 like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

  6. #2721
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,833
    Likes Received
    30735
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by greentires4me View Post
    I got this in an email today it’s for no frills...



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I saw the sign at RCSS

    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Newfiescreech and barbis9 like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  7. #2722
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,266
    Likes Received
    8876
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Name:  Photo from John Battaglia.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  53.0 KB

    An interesting new data point for the PC Optimum program I didn't know about, nor have read about anywhere else on the calculation of meat points with price matching...

    My friend had offers for both Beef and Chicken this week. She got Beef at RCSS' price of $2.98/lb (Roast) and price matched Chicken Legs to $1.00/lb at No Frills. However, the calculation of her points is a little interesting.

    As per usual, Chicken calculated the way it normally does (always before PM without any need to inquire), so she earned 8,600Pts on her chicken. However, despite no price matching for the Beef, the PC Optimum system just said, "There's a price match, we'll deduct that from the price of the beef". So instead of getting the points on the full amount ($30.49 = 6,000pts), she got 800Pts ($30.49 - $6.89 - $6.61 - $6.50 - $6.19 = $4.30 = 800Pts). I put in the inquiry for her, and she already got back the missing 5,200Pts from the order.

    Just thought I would post this "data point" for all.

  8. #2723
    Smart Canuck lilo0003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,494
    Likes Received
    16586
    Trading Score
    68 (100%)




    I have a wicked PCO offer for SDM. Spend 30.00 get 10000 points. That will be easy to do on Saturday. It’s been eons since I have had such a great offer.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

  9. #2724
    Smart Canuck Miss Molly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,781
    Likes Received
    1986
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    It's a great deal as long as you don't go over $30 by too much since it's a flat amount, unlike 20x the points offers.
    Newfiescreech and barbis9 like this.

    My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

  10. #2725
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    52
    Likes Received
    68
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Name:  Photo from John Battaglia.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  53.0 KB

    An interesting new data point for the PC Optimum program I didn't know about, nor have read about anywhere else on the calculation of meat points with price matching...

    My friend had offers for both Beef and Chicken this week. She got Beef at RCSS' price of $2.98/lb (Roast) and price matched Chicken Legs to $1.00/lb at No Frills. However, the calculation of her points is a little interesting.

    As per usual, Chicken calculated the way it normally does (always before PM without any need to inquire), so she earned 8,600Pts on her chicken. However, despite no price matching for the Beef, the PC Optimum system just said, "There's a price match, we'll deduct that from the price of the beef". So instead of getting the points on the full amount ($30.49 = 6,000pts), she got 800Pts ($30.49 - $6.89 - $6.61 - $6.50 - $6.19 = $4.30 = 800Pts). I put in the inquiry for her, and she already got back the missing 5,200Pts from the order.

    Just thought I would post this "data point" for all.
    What do you say when you send in the I quiry for points on beef? I have sent in Inquires before and the answers that I got back was you only earn points on price you paid not the price before price match. Thanks

    Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    Newfiescreech and barbis9 like this.

  11. #2726
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,266
    Likes Received
    8876
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by jzs1598 View Post
    What do you say when you send in the I quiry for points on beef? I have sent in Inquires before and the answers that I got back was you only earn points on price you paid not the price before price match. Thanks

    Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    I normally just put something like, "200Pts/$1 spent on Fresh Beef. Spent $30.49 and only received 800Pts. Should have received 6,000Pts. Therefore, 5,200Pts missing from this transaction." Using that receipt as an example. As you can see, it is beef that triggers this issue, but chicken doesn't. Under the old PC Plus system, we wouldn't normally have to put in meat PM inquiries at all. But I say personally, If it works for one kind of meat (earning before PM), AND it worked under the old system, it should still work, it's just not for some reason.
    Newfiescreech and barbis9 like this.

  12. #2727
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    52
    Likes Received
    68
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    I normally just put something like, "200Pts/$1 spent on Fresh Beef. Spent $30.49 and only received 800Pts. Should have received 6,000Pts. Therefore, 5,200Pts missing from this transaction." Using that receipt as an example. As you can see, it is beef that triggers this issue, but chicken doesn't. Under the old PC Plus system, we wouldn't normally have to put in meat PM inquiries at all. But I say personally, If it works for one kind of meat (earning before PM), AND it worked under the old system, it should still work, it's just not for some reason.
    Great, thank you. I'll try this next time.

    Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    Newfiescreech and barbis9 like this.

  13. #2728
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    GTA Area
    Posts
    1,898
    Likes Received
    5350
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    The post from Shoppers stated, “CONSUMER ALERT: Please be aware of fraudulent calls claiming to be referred from “someone at Shoppers Drug Mart” that may be an attempt to access your personal and financial information. If you receive this call, we encourage you to hang up.”

  14. #2729
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,646
    Likes Received
    21709
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    The post from Shoppers stated, “CONSUMER ALERT: Please be aware of fraudulent calls claiming to be referred from “someone at Shoppers Drug Mart” that may be an attempt to access your personal and financial information. If you receive this call, we encourage you to hang up.”
    @barbis9 I got this call yesterday that I won a Caribbean vacation and I was referred buy family and friends . I just hang up because I am always getting calls on a daily basis with different scams
    Newfiescreech, barbis9 and Ciel like this.

  15. #2730
    Smart Canuck Purdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    3,868
    Likes Received
    8454
    Trading Score
    123 (100%)




    RCSS WEST - PM NF for pizza pops and strudels $2

    FLASH SALE: PC Optimum members get 5,000 points on select Pillsbury products!
    To view this email as a web page, click here.

Page 182 of 201 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •