User Tag List

Page 184 of 199 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 2985
Like Tree6522Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

  1. #2746
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Posts
    3,510
    Likes Received
    2776
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)




    If I joined cards together do the points join as well?
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

  2. #2747
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,184
    Likes Received
    2667
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    If I joined cards together do the points join as well?
    Yes they do.
    momof3heathens likes this.

  3. #2748
    Smart Canuck Arjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greater Toronto area
    Posts
    1,355
    Likes Received
    2859
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    If I joined cards together do the points join as well?
    Caveat emptor. Two or more accounts combined into a household will have their points combined.

    However, the entire amount will be available for any HH member to use, so personally, I'd only join a HH with people I trust completely.

    In addition, all accounts that join the HH except the HH creator will lose their offers. Everyone will have the creator's offers, which will still be one-use. So, each one will disappear when any HH member uses it.

    And upon leaving the HH, each account except the creator will get a new generic set of offers. I don't know how long it takes for the offers to become solidly personalized again based on that account's purchase history, just that it's not immediate.
    Silk likes this.

  4. #2749
    Super-walking bean bun! Ciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    17,149
    Likes Received
    23450
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    OK, have you heard about the future expansion of offerings coming down the Loblaws pipeline? A Nevada company will be handling the third-party vendor rollout so PC Optimum customers can buy more than just groceries.

    https://www.insauga.com/loblaws-expa...yond-groceries

    I was spending time on Twitter and looking at posts I have missed when I spotted this news item.
    Silk and 4sure5 like this.
    2020-Money & Baby Yoda & Gatorade

  5. #2750
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    96
    Likes Received
    178
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    Hi

    Could anyone please confirm if we still receive bonus points (like the one from this promo till tomorrow for PC Express- 40,000/75,000) when we redeem our points to reach the total at Real Canadian Superstore/Loblaws/ No Frills?

    Thanks.
    Ciel likes this.

  6. #2751
    Smart Canuck Arjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greater Toronto area
    Posts
    1,355
    Likes Received
    2859
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by MunS View Post
    Hi

    Could anyone please confirm if we still receive bonus points (like the one from this promo till tomorrow for PC Express- 40,000/75,000) when we redeem our points to reach the total at Real Canadian Superstore/Loblaws/ No Frills?

    Thanks.
    You should check the T&C anyway since all promos don't have to work the same way, but fwiw, I've redeemed points for PC Express orders a couple of times and received the bonus points.
    Ciel and MunS like this.

  7. #2752
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    65
    Likes Received
    169
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Attachment 358458

    Does this look right with the 20% off? Did it only come off of one product?
    I thought it was the whole transaction? Did they do it wrong?

  8. #2753
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,549
    Likes Received
    2397
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by mkos_29 View Post
    Attachment 358458

    Does this look right with the 20% off? Did it only come off of one product?
    I thought it was the whole transaction? Did they do it wrong?
    I can not see the attachment. The 20% (friends and family event) was for regular priced items only.

  9. #2754
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,549
    Likes Received
    2397
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)




    I have the p&G offers that we requested earlier good til Dec. 31. Buy $10 in Bounty and/or Charmin get 2,000 points.

    I see Bounty on sale for $9.99. If I PM at RCSS will I get the 2,000 points?

    Thanks.

  10. #2755
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    65
    Likes Received
    169
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Oh I see ok. It's just my receipt and now that you said that it makes sense.
    I only had one regular priced item. Thanks for the help.

  11. #2756
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    96
    Likes Received
    178
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    I am really confused about Shoppers Drug Mart's Raincheck policy. Last year, I was told that I can buy "up to 4" of any item. But when I came back, they denied me raincheck for 4 items as my receipt had the item scanned only once.

    From then onwards, I started getting the item scanned as many times as I needed it (of course, up to 4).

    Today, I wanted to get raincheck redemption for 2 units of an item but the new cashier insisted on scanning it only once and didn't budge on it at all.

    Could someone please tell who was right among these different people? Do I need only the item scanned only once (and buy up to 4 while redeeming raincheck) or as many times as the units I intend to buy?

    Thanks in advance

  12. #2757
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    96
    Likes Received
    178
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    I just want to provide an update on this.

    I redeemed 330K points (including taxes) and received 75K points If the points get clawed back, I will report here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    You should check the T&C anyway since all promos don't have to work the same way, but fwiw, I've redeemed points for PC Express orders a couple of times and received the bonus points.

  13. #2758
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,554
    Likes Received
    21422
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    I have the p&G offers that we requested earlier good til Dec. 31. Buy $10 in Bounty and/or Charmin get 2,000 points.

    I see Bounty on sale for $9.99. If I PM at RCSS will I get the 2,000 points?

    Thanks.
    @Cata for the past couple of weeks if I buy some thing for Example $9.98 and My offer was to spend $10.00 I get the points I guess the system is set to round up. Hope it works for you
    Purdee, Cata and Cake like this.

  14. #2759
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,309
    Likes Received
    5092
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    I posted this in the other thread but this seems to be where all the action is

    Can anyone tell me - what are Prestige eggs? I have an offer on them but don't recall see any with that name. I usually buy the ones on sale in each flyer - the No Name ones or sometimes they have the Burnbrae ones instead. Are these one and the same as the Prestige eggs?

    Thanks!
    Have a great life!

  15. #2760
    Smart Canuck Arjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greater Toronto area
    Posts
    1,355
    Likes Received
    2859
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    I posted this in the other thread but this seems to be where all the action is

    Can anyone tell me - what are Prestige eggs? I have an offer on them but don't recall see any with that name. I usually buy the ones on sale in each flyer - the No Name ones or sometimes they have the Burnbrae ones instead. Are these one and the same as the Prestige eggs?

    Thanks!
    Some types of Burnbrae eggs are called Prestige.
    Silk likes this.

Page 184 of 199 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •