User Tag List

Page 53 of 233 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Like Tree7609Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

14 new offers for me ... 2 SDM exclusive ... many of the others can be used at Shoppers ... as with @Colsgirl, not active until tomorrow. May save some of these a week if I remember!
    Newfiescreech, barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wondering if the clocks they use are based on GMT! 6 hours ahead of midnight (at least EST!) ... would not surprise me!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I'm really curious if the ones I saved will still be there tommoro

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

11 offers non for SDM

Mom got 1 offer for SDM and that is it
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Going through a few accounts and most of my offers were ones I selected as don’t show me again last week. This is quickly becoming a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wondering if any one here used their key fob at Shopper’s or Dominion etc .aparently it’s not showing any points ..that I was suppose get..over 10,000 points not showing and go to my account and it doesn’t show that I shop there either ..what’s up with this weird system ...to many errors and know one reply to inquiries..it really sucks since change over .hope someone can help me if they experience same problem as I did .. thanks
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I had 30 useless offers last week and no SDM offer. All those disappeared.

Now: Still useless offers. One specific for Superstore. Closest Superstore is an hour return trip by car. Meanwhile I walk by 4 SDMs on my way home...

I have an offer for 20x on $75 spend at SDM. Strange because I have never received this offer before and certainly can't spend that much in one go. Not using any offers this week. Sad that their algorithms about my all seem to have been lost
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Weird. My DS's account's new offers are already active, ending Feb 21st. Now his account is just PC Optimum, no PC Plus linked (still not fixed) and no Optimum too. His offers also cannot be saved for the next week nor hidden (both grayed out).
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

A few good offers coming up between all the cards

200PCO/ $1 Pork
    200PCO/ $1 Poultry
    2,000PCO/1 Tilda Rice (Says ANY Size/Variety, may get the $2.50 packs combine with $1 coupon if the offer doesn't dissappear)
    600PCO/ $3 Iogo (Combine with $2.48 sale and $1.50 coupon)
    300PCO/1 Iceberg Lettuce ($0.67 Sale @ FB)
    600PCO/1 ANY PC Cookies
    4,000PCO WUS $10 on Candy or Snacks at SDM

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

anne-i had said no longer wish to see this offer from last week and it showed up today too
    -mind you I did get the 2,208 points that I didn't receive for the meat in store offer at no frills last week ,my tomatoes and bag points
    -I got 16 offers if you include the one I asked to remove last week and not see again -no shoppers offers -gee I wish as I pop into shoppers a fair bit
    -a nice new one for lous peameal bacon 400 pts -for every 2.00
    -I did get 12,500 when you spend 125.00 or more but I don't usually spend that much as there is just 2 of us -wish they made that one spend 100.00 its a bit easier to do
    -oh and I saved 4 offers form last week so that works good

-looks like to get the points I need to shop shoppers 20X when you spent 50,may not be able to this sat as babysitting grandkids out of town and then back in our city for the other grandkids on sat
    -I miss my old shoppers deals 20x on milk soo many points when you spend 10.00 or 30.00 dollars etc
    Last edited by coupon girl; Thu, Feb 15th, 2018 at 04:37 AM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I always made a practice to 'push' offers for my, and my wife's account Thurs. night after I'd had a chance to review the upcoming week's flyers online.
    Hate that they now expire Wed. but after a very busy day, and before diner I went to review and 'push', but too late, they were all gone from both accounts !!! There were a few in each account I had planned to push, based on new flyers. This sucks !

Awake early here, and checking the new offers. Last week I had 32, with a couple of SDM Exclusives included, so I was pretty happy with that.
    This week ... 10 ! wtf is up with that.
    3 of them are for SDM Lifebrand products I'd never buy .. nasal strips 1! c'mon
    2 are for SDM Exlusives; 15,000 wus $50. That's 30%, but there just isn't $50 worth of sale priced stuff I need this week. The other, is for the 4,000pts wus $10 on candy or snacks, so 40%. I may pursue that one

That leaves only 5 other offers ... all for things I buy, like PC frozen fruit or Veggies, but after the Zehrs, awesome 2day sale last week, I won't be needing that kind of stuff for quite awhile. These offers are all based on points per dollar that equate to 20% value.
    So here we are in week 3, and I'm back to being disappointed in the offers.

My wife's account got 10 last week, and 12 this week. She has yet to get a single SDM exclusive offer despite the fact she had an Optimum card a long time before I did. Best of hers is: 200/$1 [20% value] on Fresh Poultry. Likely one she'll push, based on freezer inventory.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    I always made a practice to 'push' offers for my, and my wife's account Thurs. night after I'd had a chance to review the upcoming week's flyers online.
    Hate that they now expire Wed. but after a very busy day, and before diner I went to review and 'push', but too late, they were all gone from both accounts !!! There were a few in each account I had planned to push, based on new flyers. This sucks !

Awake early here, and checking the new offers. Last week I had 32, with a couple of SDM Exclusives included, so I was pretty happy with that.
    2 are for SDM Exlusives; 15,000 wus $50. That's 30%, but there just isn't $50 worth of sale priced stuff I need this week. The other, is for the 4,000pts wus $10 on candy or snacks, so 40%. I may pursue that one

That leaves only 5 other offers ... all for things I buy, like PC frozen fruit or Veggies, but after the Zehrs, awesome 2day sale last week, I won't be needing that kind of stuff for quite awhile. These offers are all based on points per dollar that equate to 20% value.

My wife's account got 10 last week, and 12 this week. She has yet to get a single SDM exclusive offer despite the fact she had an Optimum card a long time before I did. Best of hers is: 200/$1 [20% value] on Fresh Poultry. Likely one she'll push, based on freezer inventory.
    The exact same thing with me I always waited until the Thursday to save any offers and mine were all gone at 8:30pm, and last week we had 28 offers now this week we have 12.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Cornershopapp.ca Get your first 3 deliveries for Free

https://cornershopapp.com/en-ca/r/wvm84steq

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post

Fwiw, I was able to push offers late yesterday; I finished around 5:30 PM Eastern. So, while it would be a bit more convenient to do it later, my tentative plan is to do my saves and deletes no later than the same time next week.

PCO said on Facebook just this morning that the the system is experiencing "technical difficulties" with the saving offers function, so while this is obvious and doesn't make the status quo any less disappointing, at least we have something official saying we can expect it to be fixed.

Fwiw, quite a few of my offers are currently better than they used to be. I used to get a fair number of 100 points per $1 ones, but haven't seen any so far.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Even though it said 24 hrs I still did not get my points fixed . Can’t get through to there lines I guess I will be sending off an email some time today
    I am beyond up set now with The PCO program was on hold for more than an hour to be told I will have to wait from someone from there Tech department to contact me to try and fix my issue when ask when another 7 days wait really can’t you not get better employes. Because of this issue whenever I used my card I can receive my points

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Seems like they didn't consider the conversion of past shopping habits onto the new system / card.

I was told in an email reply that it may take a few weeks for my offers to reflect my shopping habits, but I have a feeling it will be based on my shopping habits since the conversion. I don't do a lot of grocery shopping at any particular store and was getting great offers based on what I had been buying (using coupons/FPC's).
    Now I feel like I'm starting again from scratch.

Today I received more offers that are more of the generic type and definitely not based on my previous shopping habits.

Page 53 of 233 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread Information