User Tag List

Page 55 of 233 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Like Tree7609Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pc optimum obviously has issues with dh! Honestly he is the nicest man! Why are you picking on him! I got some not bad offers. Dh got 3 offers! crappy offers at that! If it is because we didn’t buy anything on his card last week it is because it has big issues so don’t penalize for your incompetence!
    Newfiescreech, barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No birthday points from PC Optimum this year. I wonder if they'll do that in the future once thmnga have settled down.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Some interesting offers for me this week but I will not be biting ... not interesting enough

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

No SDM offers at all on one account, no decent offers on a second account. I have some things I would pick up if there was a decent offer. Com'on SDM!

Anyone getting offers added after Thursday?

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes I have had directed offers added during the week

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    No SDM offers at all on one account, no decent offers on a second account.
    If you don't mind losing some or all of the offers on your second account, you can try creating a household with account 1, then inviting account 2 to join. After joining, wait a while, maybe an hour or two, to see if the HH's offers change, then have account 2 leave the HH.

YMMV, but when I tried this earlier today, my account 2 started with 8 offers and ended up with 13, the original 8 plus 5 new ones (nothing special though. No SDM ones at any stage though. Account 1's offers didn't change at all, but I can't rule out that YMMV here too.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Tried to redeem points today but was told it's not set to redeem. When i Checked my account it said earn only with a lock. I used to put it that way when i had pc plus and changed when needed but now i can't
    Anyone know i will be greatly appreciated

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie View Post
    Tried to redeem points today but was told it's not set to redeem. When i Checked my account it said earn only with a lock. I used to put it that way when i had pc plus and changed when needed but now i can't
    Anyone know i will be greatly appreciated
    Where in your account did you see this earn with a lock? I haven't seen it in mine, either online or in the app.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    My Shoppers offers are for diapers and baby stuff but I have no children in my household. I am only getting one Shoppers offer a week.....frustrating as I used to get lots of bonus points. Was able to save offers.....now I can't.....grrrr.
    @barbis9 I was able to save offers last week, it was the usual swipe to the right but now I looked to give you the instructions and the save option is not working. I wonder if you can only save closer to the expiry which will be annoying. Sometimes I save as soon as I get them if I already know next weeks flyer has a better price, I also find waiting until the last day means I will most likely forget to save them
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    @barbis9 I was able to save offers last week, it was the usual swipe to the right but now I looked to give you the instructions and the save option is not working. I wonder if you can only save closer to the expiry which will be annoying. Sometimes I save as soon as I get them if I already know next weeks flyer has a better price, I also find waiting until the last day means I will most likely forget to save them
    Saving seems to be working on my account; I didn't actually try it but the button isn't greyed out like it was the first week when I couldn't save anything.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    Where in your account did you see this earn with a lock? I haven't seen it in mine, either online or in the app.
    I use my phone not the app just the pco site there is a list =under account there is your card where you can edit like add a nick name to your card and I can see earn 🔒
    Last edited by apple pie; Fri, Feb 16th, 2018 at 09:31 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I had major issues with the PC Plus program when they launched it. At one point I had a streak of 15 or 16 consecutive transactions with missing points and useless offers. My issues with them were well documented back then on Smartcanucks. It was a huge time waster (because they refused to respond to email or pick up the phone, so I had to ask many times to get the missing points added). All of this soured me on Loblaws and I haven't really shopped there since.

The experience at SDM was so positive, it was a great place to shop. But their points changes now seem to have deleted the whole SDM experience and forced me back into Loblaws purgatory. And all I can think with this program is that I will soon have to deal with more PC Plus disasters, but now they have $350 of my SDM points in their account. I am honestly thinking of cashing my points out and washing my hands of this drama while they figure out what they're doing. Ain't nobody got time for that
    Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, Feb 16th, 2018 at 10:27 PM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie View Post
    I use my phone not the app just the pco site there is a list =under account there is your card where you can edit like add a nick name to your card and I can see earn 
    Hmm... I tried the website using my desktop, the app on my android phone, and the website using a browser on my phone. All three ways, I can get to the place under Accounts > Cards where I can change change the name of my plastic card and key tag, but I don't see earn and the lock.

Anyone else?

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    Hmm... I tried the website using my desktop, the app on my android phone, and the website using a browser on my phone. All three ways, I can get to the place under Accounts > Cards where I can change change the name of my plastic card and key tag, but I don't see earn and the lock.

Anyone else?
    Same here I tried my phone online too nada at least we know it will be available at some point I imagine a new update might fix many of the bugs

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    My Shoppers offers are for diapers and baby stuff but I have no children in my household. I am only getting one Shoppers offer a week.....frustrating as I used to get lots of bonus points. Was able to save offers.....now I can't.....grrrr.
    I didn’t get anything first week from shopper ..but today i got one coupon for 20x points and thats all offers I received so far this week
    Silk, barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Page 55 of 233 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Thread Information