User Tag List

Page 56 of 233 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Like Tree7609Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    If you don't mind losing some or all of the offers on your second account, you can try creating a household with account 1, then inviting account 2 to join. After joining, wait a while, maybe an hour or two, to see if the HH's offers change, then have account 2 leave the HH.
    YMMV, but when I tried this earlier today, my account 2 started with 8 offers and ended up with 13, the original 8 plus 5 new ones (nothing special though. No SDM ones at any stage though. Account 1's offers didn't change at all, but I can't rule out that YMMV here too.
    Thanks - yes i saw your original post on that. Have thought about it but for now want to leave things status quo.

A question though: Can people in a household use each other's offers - are the offers shared as well as the points?
    Newfiescreech, barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Thanks - yes i saw your original post on that. Have thought about it but for now want to leave things status quo.

A question though: Can people in a household use each other's offers - are the offers shared as well as the points?
    I can understand not wanting to muck around. I might not have if my account had received any offers I wanted to use or save, but since that wasn't the case, I figured it was basically a no-lose to see what would happen. I ended up getting two offers I would have saved, but this function wasn't and still isn't working on that account.

I repeated the same little experiment yesterday. The account that joined and then left the HH started with 8 offers and now has 11 of which 5 were not in the original 8.

I believe the idea is that HH members can use each other's offers, but in my bit of experimenting, joining a HH did not lead to a combined list. I have seen a couple of reports that it did for other people, so I'm guessing that this part of the HH element is currently not working the same for everyone.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Fwiw, http://strategyonline.ca/2018/02/14/...th-pc-optimum/ from 3 days ago has a few interesting albeit not very specific infobits about the role a UK loyalty consulting company that has been engaged by Loblaw Cos. since 2016. Just passing this on; I only saw it because a PCO member posted the link elsewhere on the web.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Unless I need fresh chicken I would not be shopping at RCSS this week because of my horrible offers .

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hmm not sure if anyone posted this, but I linked 2 separate cards and I just found out if you use the offers on one card they disappear from the other...

I guess I have to either unlink one card or start another one seperate

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post

as I just posted it looks like the offers are pooled

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    Hmm not sure if anyone posted this, but I linked 2 separate cards and I just found out if you use the offers on one card they disappear from the other...

I do not have two linked cards but I wonder if you can see all of the offers on both of them and then you unlink them do both the cards retain all of the offers. Would be handy to do if one card had a great offer and you wanted to use the offer twice
    Last edited by Thatdone; Sat, Feb 17th, 2018 at 03:01 PM.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I linked 2 separate cards and I just found out if you use the offers on one card they disappear from the other...
    This is what I would expect to happen if only one account has a particular offer; I would expect either account to be able to use it, but not both.

If both accounts happen to have the same offer, I would think that it could either be used twice or that they would stack for one use only.

I don't think anyone outside PCO knows how it's supposed to work though.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I had a great offer for cracker barrel shredded cheese, 1200 points per bag. Loblaws has it for $4.99, I bought 3 but they didn't give me points. I inquired and got them. I also had 1000 points for free run eggs, used to only get 800 in the past. I'm pretty happy so far.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

If you - or anyone else - figures out how to remove a linked card, please post. I'm not talking about HH, where accounts are joined, I'm do mean having multiple PCO cards on one account. Thanks!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    checked out my offers and must say i'm seriously disappointed! i got almost all my points from shoppers, most of them buying milk (the 20x milk offer i got every week) i don't have a milk offer, i don't have any shoppers specific offers.. most of it's random food items i've never bought before, and items i could only buy at the superstore which i never shop at (superstore is a good 20min drive away on a good traffic day) i may have used my superstore card twice in the last year
    I'm going to shop at the wholesale in Esquimalt instead of going out to Superstore.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    Hmm... I tried the website using my desktop, the app on my android phone, and the website using a browser on my phone. All three ways, I can get to the place under Accounts > Cards where I can change change the name of my plastic card and key tag, but I don't see earn and the lock.

Anyone else?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Same here I tried my phone online too nada at least we know it will be available at some point I imagine a new update might fix many of the bugs
    I cannot believe (well yes, I can) that the brain trust at PCO went "live" WITHOUT this important security related functionality !! I sent an email to them shortly after the conversion, when I noticed that all I could change under "Cards" was the nickname. Never got a response.

Is this the same organization that had no problem taking away millions of their customers ability to redeem their points directly for Gift Cards because of one jerk who had hacked a few accounts, and was using other peoples points to get GCs ? This was well over a year ago, and they're still penalizing everyone of their PCO customers who routinely enjoyed redeeming for GCs on occasion, before the scam.

Good Grief, get you act together PCO management.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    I had a great offer for cracker barrel shredded cheese, 1200 points per bag. Loblaws has it for $4.99, I bought 3 but they didn't give me points. I inquired and got them. I also had 1000 points for free run eggs, used to only get 800 in the past. I'm pretty happy so far.
    I used to regularly get offers like that, but no longer. Now its always 'x pts per y $ spent' and generally 20% value, except that the required $ spent part almost never lines up nicely with the current week's sale prices. You end up having to buy more items to get the points, so actual % value is almost always less than 20%. I noticed the PCO offers no longer show the actual % like they did under PCPlus, so maybe they realized it was misleading.
    eg. this week I have 600pts wus $3 on PC frozen fruit. Its on at Zehrs for $3.99. That's only a 15% value.
    Better than 10% or zero, but not very exciting either.

I miss my '800 pts for Blueberries', 1,000pts for PC shredded cheese, etc. I also miss getting excellent SDM offers throughout the week.

The former SDM and PCPlus independent programs made me an enthusiastic advocate, and I can't tell you how many friends, relatives, and acquaintances, I encouraged to sign up. Sadly, my interest in the combo PCO program is rapidly diminishing, based on the offers my wife and I have received over the first 3 weeks. *sigh*
    Last edited by Pointsman; Sun, Feb 18th, 2018 at 07:43 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I tried to save the Fresh Poultry offer on my DH card but says this offer cannot be save I am getting more frustrated with this PCO merge

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    I used to regularly get offers like that, but no longer. Now its always 'x pts per y $ spent' and generally 20% value, except that the required $ spent part almost never lines up nicely with the current week's sale prices. You end up having to buy more items to get the points, so actual % value is almost always less than 20%. I noticed the PCO offers no longer show the actual % like they did under PCPlus, so maybe they realized it was misleading.
    eg. this week I have 600pts wus $3 on PC frozen fruit. Its on at Zehrs for $3.99. That's only a 15% value.
    Better than 10% or zero, but not very exciting either.

I miss my '800 pts for Blueberries', 1,000pts for PC shredded cheese, etc. I also miss getting excellent SDM offers throughout the week.

The former SDM and PCPlus independent programs made me an enthusiastic advocate, and I can't tell you how many friends, relatives, and acquaintances, I encouraged to sign up. Sadly, my interest in the combo PCO program is rapidly diminishing, based on the offers my wife and I have received over the first 3 weeks. *sigh*
    I think things will improve over time as far as our offers go. The same issues occurred when the program was new.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Page 56 of 233 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Thread Information