User Tag List

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
Like Tree988Likes

Thread: December 2017 Frugal Chatter thread (last chance to party for Canada's 150th)

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Doing appetizers for dinner tonight with Mom. Had a bit of a glitch in my plan as Mom forgot her shoes so I had to run those to her work for her and I forgot to take some things out of the freezer before I went so I had to adjust. So far I have:
    Homemade Mozzarella Wontons
    Homemade Baked Potato Wontons
    Homemade Veggie Dumplings (should have been chicken or pork but forget to take out of the freezer)
    Chicken Fries
    Oven Fries
    Brie with Peach Jam

Also should have had a shrimp ring but also forgot to take the out.

Now I need to make the dips to go with my Wonton and Dumplings. Not a 100% sure on what all I will make, we will see what comes to me as I work.

I was also tidying up when Mom texted didn't get as much done as I would have liked. Since I am still off next week I think I will try to come up with a task a day I would like to complete.

I was also hoping to have all my work done this week so I wouldn't have to work next week but that did not happen. I was going to push through yesterday and try to get it all done but that did not happen so will have to make a plan for that as well.

Happy New Year everyone, hope you have a wonderful night.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Thanks @SassyAshley for the SCOP clarification. We also did some cleaning here. I helped our son tidy, purge, and clean his bedroom. Trying to keep on top of the clothes situation with our growing children. Two more loads of laundry are done and put away. We took down the Christmas tree yesterday. Dh took some stuff out to the shed and recycling is being picked up tomorrow. Also went through some papers that were on my desk in the living room. We plan on continuing with that tomorrow.

I took our son out with me when I did errands earlier today and went to Walmart. I texted my neighbour before I headed out and I picked up some food things for her son’s sleepover tonight. I used a total of $27 in coupons at Walmart. I picked up some mini brownies for $1.25 on Christmas clearance. I also got another $1 on CO51.

I had a $3 sale today, the lady messaged me minutes after it was posted. Her husband picked it up after work.

For supper I made waffles from Aunt Jemima mix, Johnsonville breakfast sausages, canned pears, and milk.
    Last edited by Angela273; Sun, Dec 31st, 2017 at 09:48 PM.
    barbis9, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread Information