User Tag List

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree2246Likes

Thread: February 2018 Frugal Chatter (sweet deals sought)

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

There is a large hole in my coupon holder. When DD1 found out, she told me I could have hers because she wasn't interested in that sort of thing anymore.

@Frugalbigmama: Maybe that's what I needed... I went the $20 outer shell route and ended up with a severely bruised backside decades ago. I couldn't sit down for a week! The hills here aren't that bad though. It wasn't like Whistler in B.C., which may not be the best place to learn how to fall!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good earlier evening everyone!!!! TGIF!!!! Wednesday we did a big grocery shop and spend 80$ after coupons so now the fridge and freezer are full.
    but I used 3 FPC'S on Iams cat dry food for cat so 15,00$x3 minus FPC'S= Free,so a saving of 45,00$,
    My last 2 cheeses 5,00$ coupons(on a 7,00$ cheese Oka l'artisan) (Hope to trade for others) I need to set up my trade list soon and continue to writhe to compagnies)
    And Chapmans 4,00$ coupon for cones
    Got a good deal on Shrimp @5,00$ per package x3
    And 2 packages of beef ground meat @2,49$ lbs minus 100 points per dollars spend
    And at the conveniance store got 5 boxes of Nature Quaker Greek Yogurt for 5 $ bb 21 march 2018 might go for more.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Roaked another friend on pet coupons he is thrilled (he his on social assistance with 2 cats so that will save him 150$) for 10 bags of Iams cat dry food,I still have 4 coupons to pass ,I got a big trade.

My friend baby need a special milk by enfamil Nutramigen so I writhe to the compagny asking for a coupon ...if you can do the same and do a trade with cocotte00(posted in trade section)she would be happy!!!!
    Have a wonderful evening and night everyone!!!!!
    Last edited by cath007; Fri, Feb 16th, 2018 at 05:55 PM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Also informed some friends for the 25$ Bread Gift Card with Loblaws.....A little help on a budget
    Dinner and supper was chicken stuffed rolls that I got at 50% off at IGA Today

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

@cath007 I’m still waiting for the Chapman’s coupon that I requested.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    @cath007 I’m still waiting for the Chapman’s coupon that I requested.
    Me too,this is the one I requested at the end of 2017 that I used

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

send me the info on what to do , I will request the coupons. please.
    Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Roaked another friend on pet coupons he is thrilled (he his on social assistance with 2 cats so that will save him 150$) for 10 bags of Iams cat dry food,I still have 4 coupons to pass ,I got a big trade.

My friend baby need a special milk by enfamil Nutramigen so I writhe to the compagny asking for a coupon ...if you can do the same and do a trade with cocotte00(posted in trade section)she would be happy!!!!
    Have a wonderful evening and night everyone!!!!!
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    send me the info on what to do , I will request the coupons. please.
    Go to the Enfamil site .contact us and say your baby is intolerant to others milk and nutrimigien is the only brand he can tolerate

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Woo hoo, long weekend for some of us. I left work early today. I am not sure if it was sad or funny when my 14 yr old ask if something was wrong because he never sees me home before 7, I came in at 5 like normal people.
    did a quick tidy of the house and started laundry and the dishwasher, now sitting in front of fireplace thinking about a glass of wine and some popcorn 🍿. Let the weekend begin.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Popcorn rep for you, @lilo0003 ! Glad you can still surprise your son sometimes at his age. I had popcorn two nights ago and plan on having more this weekend. The Orthodox lent begins on Monday so I'll be using up my two eggs and butter this weekend to make space for the oil-based foods that will need fridge space.

Made another coffee cake this morning and used up the older almond coconut beverage in lieu of buttermilk, so the cake is much lighter than the one made on Thursday night. Will pop into Shoppers to mail my tax return (got my package in the mail yesterday!) and pick up some specials during this one-day sale. Want to make sure there are beverages in the house on the forecasted mild Monday that is Family Day. Those of you in BC will celebrate Family Day in 2019 with ON and AB and other provinces, so there will be a common long weekend in February!

I have $30 to last me for the remainder of February for groceries (lentils! pasta! more 88cents tuna from WM). Yesterday I did a can walk and got $1.90 for my containers and along with the dime from Thursday, I was able to bank $2. Just need another $2.31 to pay this month's bank fee.-with the now cover, finding containers was a sporadic exercise.Was super happy that the muddy trek showed me all the cans that were under the snow plus more recent cans dropped by the roadside.

My last cold & sinus tablet was taken yesterday morning. It's apparent I'm still dealing with a cold (one or both nostrils feel drippy/stuffy)-just not sure if one of my sinus cavities is releasing blood or somewhere else is because I am seeing it sometimes when I blow my nose. Remember how I complained about 8 sore muscle areas from last weekend's sneezing? I am thinking maybe there was an injury in one of them that also might explain the blood loss. I have had a slightly metallic taste in my mouth for a few days but only connected that taste to my nose yesterday. I have been adding spices or herbs to soups or cooked veggies to boost my immunity and scarfing down mixed salad greens to help with iron too. Almost out of salad so will get some fresh fruits to have some variety.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Yes, finally have photos from one of Mom's trips sorted and labelled on my memory stick. Obviously will need a bigger memory stick as I ran out of memory with 7 images to add, so I deleted two folders, which seemed to solve the space issue. Next budget month, that memory stick (library sells 8GB for $6-what a deal) and a haircut will get priority!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@Sweets parrow -not sure how budget friendly MEC prices are for you, but the online store shows some kid's gloves and mitts that may meet the waterproof requirement. https://www.mec.ca/en/gender/boys%27...nd-mitts/c/987

Sail could be helpful with mitts now on clearance. https://www.sail.ca/en/clothing/junior/accessories

In February, it will be hard to find winter gloves for kids now in regular chain stores unless they are on clearance.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

wtg o th e can walk.

took my mom to costco . spent a bit more then I wanted. but did a different kindof stock up. so I am ok. and I foundthe kids Congitco water bottles.. 3 15.99 . got 2 sets for my dc kids. We take water every day in the summer to the park. these will last much longer then the dollar store ones.

I am having a bit of a rest, then heading to town again, but with middle child to get a item for a art project. and go to walmart for the rest of y needs.. and a b day gift for a daycare child.

I have 1.25 so far on co 51. but the day is young...
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I pampered myself this morning, had a bubble bath, etc. Cooked a quick lunch and Dh is washing the dishes. My husband is taking our son to the public library this afternoon. We have a stack of children’s books to exchange and he can play at Lego time. I’ll take twin boy for a haircut later in the afternoon. I just made arrangements to buy Pull-ups and size 3 diapers from a lady. My friend is expecting her 3rd baby in June. I checked with her first. She’ll get the diapers and I’ll get the Pull-ups for twin boy.

We booked a babysitter for tonight. She is coming over after her work shift, so I offered to feed her supper. Soft tacos for everyone. Dh and I are going to a movie.
    Last edited by Angela273; Sat, Feb 17th, 2018 at 02:54 PM.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

If you still have 100 pts or more on the Super Savers program through Value Village, vamoose soon to get your 30% off. When the month ends, so do those points forever. Right now Value Village has some jewelery promotion (25% off purchase-need personalized coupon from e-mail) but I'm not interested. Have compiled a list of items I need to find by spring-navy cardigan, black cardigan, pants, short sleeve top in dark grey or black. Some of my current apparel is looking quite worn and will have to move out of use.

No, I have not stitched up my new coat lining tears yet nor sewn on the reflective tape. All those down feathers are making me want to hold onto my current coat (no feathers) because I don't want to deal with feathers on clothes-got some on a sweater before I realized the new coat lining had ripped during the drying cycle.

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information