User Tag List

Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Like Tree3067Likes

Thread: May 2018 Frugal Chatter

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

6 tims hortons donuts at 5,60$ minus 5,00$ giftcard (got it in a trade)-0,60$ for 6 donuts hello cheap donuts lol!!!
    super was tortellinis beef and herbs o sole mioo with meat rosee sauce and italian sausages
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Did a little light shopping last night as honestly we really did not need much. So all I got was:
    Iceberg Lettuce
    Milk
    Bananas
    Mushrooms
    Yogurt

Earlier in the week Mom did some shopping but also got very little just:
    Strawberries
    Chicken Wings
    Pineapple

We are stock up so I moved forward 4 offers on each of our PCO cards for veggies which we will probably need next week. I have not looked at the flyers for this week yet as we really do not need a lot. Although I am considering doing a Costco run for meat now that we are in BBQ season.

This weekend we need to try to clean up our backyard and try to move the BBQ which I am not looking forward too. The first drop isn't bad only a few inches but the second one is quite the drop of about 8" or so which isn't bad until your trying to move a BBQ. We will also need to get propane as I am sure our tank is quite low. I really wish we had better options locally for propane, really all we have are propane exchange programs which I had gotten a few tanks that do not work correctly the valves seem to have issues and do not release gas evenly. Also I have heard a number of complaints that tanks are not full when they exchange them. Or we have 1 gas station that fills propane tanks but only a couple staff members are trained to do this so it usually drop your tank off, we will fill it and come back later, issue being if they are busy they do not get filled and you might wait days for your tank to be filled. I have suggested going to Costco but Mom does not like the idea of an half an hour drive with the tank in the car.

I seem to be getting over this cold which is great but the exhaustion is still there. I really hoping this passes soon it is taking everything I have just to go to work and make dinner which is making it hard to get anything done at home. I only have a couple of weeks before I am off to cover someone else again for a minimum of 3 weeks, good news is it commutable but it does add about 2 hours to my day each day making it harder to get things done during the week.

Well better get back to it, I am trying to clean my office. Have a great day everyone.
    Ciel, macw1960, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!! Only one day until friday again yay!!!! I had 6 pc good offers this week!!!!! It is sunny and still cool this earlier morning so the Windows are open to welcome the fresh air!!!I can heard the day care little one since I live not far a day care.Anyway wishing you an awesome day and me I take it relax,enjoy the sun and continue my writting to compagnies if I want some new coupons!!!
    Ciel, macw1960 and lilo0003 like this.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

@barbis9 : My parents have had horrible issues with contractors not showing up too. It doesn't matter if it's a $10,000 job. Some people will not get out of bed in the morning for that kind of money. When I was having the roof done in downtown Toronto, people wouldn't show up to give a quote. I think I booked eight people to give a quote and three showed up. One just left me a number on a slip of paper in the mailbox with no details. I think I overpaid by a large margin, but when your roof is leaking, all that matters is someone to show up when they say they will.

I am trying to get a quote for a bathroom renovation now. Out of eight or ten companies, two contacted me back to say they were busy.

Apparently, $10,000 is worth as much as it was 10 years ago, not worth getting out of bed for. It seems as though the good contractors are the ones who have a full schedule, or at least they want you to think so.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Fell asleep and forgot to save my PC offers for this week. Argh! The 20 points/$ fruit offers will be sadly missed.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Housework started! Just showered. Meeting my bestie for a patio lunch. Have to enjoy this weather when we can. I will get back at the house stuff after. Will grab groceries after lunch.
    Angela273, Ciel, macw1960 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Another awesome mail day!!!

-1 awesome trade from here!

-6 awesome trades from Facebook french couponning groups!

Junk mail...
    If all the days could be like this!
    Angela273, Ciel, macw1960 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@cath007 -love fresh air! I really want to have that too during all the days with humidity. Today is ok with enough breeze to make walking tolerable (plus I have a water bottle).
    @sweet sparrow -spotted the gov't entity on Twitter that has that credit card comparison tool for you to try to see which cards might best suit your needs. The website is https://itools-ioutils.fcac-acfc.gc....ilter-eng.aspx and their Twitter handle is @FCACan (ItPaysToKnow).

I'm three chapters into my book and on the topic of sea vegetables, the author recommends dulse from the Atlantic Ocean over dulse from the Pacific Ocean. Guess I'll keep buying New Brunswick sea dulse at Longos (in the seafood dept. endcap or on the counter).

May coupons-those of you holding on to First Choice haircutters coupons need to figure out if a haircut can be done by May 31 when the coupons expire. I have noticed that Haircrafters seems intent on publishing their coupons (expiring in October) in the community weekly paper as well in the weekly View magazine, so there is another option. Great Clips had a mailer with coupons two weeks ago but only the men like that place. Mom did not like her cut there.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Such a sunny and hot day in Southern Ontario. I saw on Twitter that Newfoundland has a snow day-could be good for the snow fans wanting fresh snow for snow sports! @Newfiescreech how high is the snow where you are?

Toronto will have its Doors Open event on Saturday and Sunday this weekend! Ottawa will follow with its event on the following weekend June 2-3!
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Today's shop
    I will go to Pharmaprix this week end)-Janes Burgers and Chicken Strips @5,99$-4,00$=1,99$ per boxe
    IGA(QC): Simply Tostitos @2,99$ minus FPC=0$
    Métro(QC): O Sole Mioo Frozen Dinner big size @11,99$ minus 5,00$=7,00$ +B1G1 FREE=3,50$ each!!!
    Axe déodorants,shampoo and body wash x6:3,00$ minus 1,50$ coupons=1,50$ each!!!
    Oasis Orange Juice 1,75l @1,99$x6 minus 6x0,75$ coupons=1,25$ each!!!
    Super C (QC): Iogo yogurts tubs @2,00$ minus 3 coupons of 4$wub3=0,66$ each!!!
    Cashmere toilet paper 15 double rolls @5,00$ minus 1,50$x2 coupons(from peelies)=3,50$ each x2
    Old del paso tacos saisonning @1,00$ x5(just a great price
    Uniprix(QC): Palmolive utra dish soap @3 for 5$ minus 3x 1,00$ coupons(ultra)=0,66$ each!!!
    Maxi : Royal tissue@2,99$ for 6 boxes minus 1,50$ wub2=2,25$ each package
    Oka lartisan cheese x6 @7,00$ minus 6x5,00$ coupons minus 1,500 pc points on each(personnal offers)=0,50$ each x6
    Ciel, macw1960 and lilo0003 like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Three loads of laundry line dried today and another ready for morning. I used 80.00 in PCO point and the freezer is full. DH has plan for meals as I am gone for three days doing a big purge at my parents. Dinner was the pc sliders and salad. Not bad for a nearly free burger. Now enjoying the evening on the deck.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!! Yes TGIF!!! Hello week end!!! Another sunny hot day,I am thinking of putting the ac soon and tidy up the appart for the soon annual inspection.I hope we will have the pc sliders burger awesome offer soon,because I want to try them!!! My day will be continuing writting to 15 compagny for coupons,I timed 3 days for that(I take my time)...I ask compagny for coupons and they said yes and I have not received anything,so mad.Still waiting for my purina proplan coupons,I emailed them and phoned them,,,such a bad forwarding compagny....Wishing you all a great day,enjoy it!!! I missed the shoppers bodywash olay for 0,99$ after the 2000 pc points on each ,but I have already a box full in the locker,but I have difficulty to pass awesome deals close to free ...
    Last edited by cath007; Fri, May 25th, 2018 at 08:27 AM.
    Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

the 2000 pc points for the olay body wash are not advertissed in the flyer...its just say 2,99$???
    Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I just cashed out for $24.85 from CO51.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 3 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Its it currently 26 degres 50% chance of rain in QC
    Angela273, Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread Information