User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: 2018 rant away thread for pc points or coupons

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

wow so annoyed and frustrated with my maxi and how pc points program work
    1- We cannot save more than 4 offers for pc points for last week...I had more than 4 offers I want to buy next week.....
    2- Only 4 oka cheese lartisan in shelve and no axe the shelves was cleared and we are only tuesday...
    3-I cannot have my cheese points because I paid with points....no sense...with the deal of meat people did paid with points and got points so I understand Nothing with this chat answer..missed 6 000 points,,that hurt....
    And I lost 1 $ coupon of axe during my trip and I dont know where grrrr....
    Ciel likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I just realized that what pc chat say to me was insane....I got pc points on my bill but not all...why they are telling me I cannot get points with paying with points...That is so ridiculous.....
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    1- We cannot save more than 4 offers for pc points for last week...I had more than 4 offers I want to buy next week.....
    It seems quite likely that the number of offers we can save is quite low in order to encourage people to use more offers rather than see them disappear unused. I know we were able to save many more for quite a while. but I think that was because of a programming error or a bug.
    barbis9, Ciel and cath007 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

^before the merge we could only save 3, so being able to save 4 is a plus. And my solution to only being able to save 4 even though I want to save 10 .... manage my family members’ accounts, plus the pet’s accounts.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

@cath007 did you put in a points inquiry or are you just chatting trying to get the points? I did a points inquiry today and in a matter of seconds I got my points posted to my account. It seems like it was instant ( no human intervention)

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    @cath007 did you put in a points inquiry or are you just chatting trying to get the points? I did a points inquiry today and in a matter of seconds I got my points posted to my account. It seems like it was instant ( no human intervention)
    Yes,That was the response from points inquiry ..... very deceived .....
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I used 1,600 points / $8 Gillette or Venus products. I spent $53.91 and I only received 4,800 points for the offer. Total for my purchase after tax and coupons deducted was $47.42 and I received a total of 47,700 points back (20x plus product points) . Long story short because I received that many points they can assure me that I received all the points I was entitled to. I just laughed and replied with, “ can you please break down how the calculation was made because it seems that I am missing something.”

Reply back from them was “ please call us because we need to verify your account.”

Hummmmmmm I want my points and no, all the points I received for my purchase and made everything free do not count because I am entitled to those plus the one I am missing.
    barbis9, Ciel, r0c0upons and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I've cut up my PC Optimum card and keytag so I don't have to think about time and energy over missing points.
    What I am keen to know is if the PC Optimum points are coming through for SCers buying gas at Esso stations now that the chain accepts the card.
    barbis9 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Have they rolled this our yet? I was at Esso last night and I did not see one mention of it when I filled up.

But with that being said I have Esso Extra so I was using that card.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    I've cut up my PC Optimum card and keytag so I don't have to think about time and energy over missing points.
    What I am keen to know is if the PC Optimum points are coming through for SCers buying gas at Esso stations now that the chain accepts the card.
    barbis9, Ciel and dededi like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Have they rolled this our yet? I was at Esso last night and I did not see one mention of it when I filled up. But with that being said I have Esso Extra so I was using that card.
    From the Esso FAQ:
    Q. When will the PC Optimum program be available at Esso stations?
    A. PC Optimum program members can begin earning at Esso stations in summer 2018.
    The exact date will be communicated in the near future.

From the PC Optimum FAQ:
    Q. When will the PC Optimum program be available at Esso locations?
    A. Members will be able to earn PC Optimum points at participating Esso
    branded stations in Canada beginning this summer. Stay tuned for more
    details

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

After contacting PC optimum 3 times I finally got the 15,000 points from the gift card promotion last month.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

"We have reviewed your account and can confirm you have received all the points from the herbal essence offer..."

If I had a penny for every time I have received that same reply to my points inquiry. Do they not read what is written in the form they receive?
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

"We have reviewed your account and can confirm you have received all the points from the herbal essence offer..."

If I had a penny for every time I have received that same reply to my points inquiry. Do they not read what is written in the form they receive?
    They literally don't read what you write them I swear. Just recently, I put in an inquiry for 4,800pts for Janes Chicken, and got a response that they reveiwed my account and my 24,XXX pts were added to my account and the case was closed... That was at a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STORE!! (Bought the Janes at Real Canadian Superstore, and the transaction they were talking about was a Shoppers transaction!) This was LAST SUNDAY AND I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY POINTS AFTER TWO MORE FAILED INQUIRIES.

I also noticed they changed the wording of the Janes offer within the passt few days to EXCLUDE PUB STYLE! That's the ONLY TYPE OF JANES I EVER BUY!! PC Optimum honestly, in my opinion, is trying their best not to have to pay out points and avoid having to pay out. They also removed the Brookside offer that was available for some cards last week before the end of the cycle!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    They literally don't read what you write them I swear. Just recently, I put in an inquiry for 4,800pts for Janes Chicken, and got a response that they reveiwed my account and my 24,XXX pts were added to my account and the case was closed... That was at a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STORE!! (Bought the Janes at Real Canadian Superstore, and the transaction they were talking about was a Shoppers transaction!) This was LAST SUNDAY AND I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY POINTS AFTER TWO MORE FAILED INQUIRIES.

I also noticed they changed the wording of the Janes offer within the passt few days to EXCLUDE PUB STYLE! That's the ONLY TYPE OF JANES I EVER BUY!! PC Optimum honestly, in my opinion, is trying their best not to have to pay out points and avoid having to pay out. They also removed the Brookside offer that was available for some cards last week before the end of the cycle!!

I just checked the Janes offer and you are right, now it excludes Pub style, buttttttttt the picture is of Pub Style chicken strips and under "good for" All sizes and varieties. lol

How am I supposed to interpret that?

As for my inquiry I broke everything down for them and I even drew a little diagram just in case the person dealing with my inquiry does not know how to calculate the promotions lol

Hopefully you receive your points that you are entitled to.

And yes I read they removed the Brookside offer because of its popularity

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

So I have been waiting for my points since the 14th, after I replied to their "you have received all the points from the offer" and still no points and no response.

I decided to resubmit inquiry on the app and within minutes I received a reply telling me my points have been added

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information