User Tag List

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Like Tree1210Likes

Thread: September 2018 Frugal Chatter thread (fall fair time)

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Sample Source is live! Go now!

There was a lot of questions this time. I qualified for 9, one was already sold out.
    I ordered mine, got nine and took all nine (Shampoo, Coffee, Kashi Joi, Campbells Broth, and a few others)

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

i just ordered got 7

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I got 8 and friend of mine got 9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Went home at lunch and put a peameal roast in the sink to thaw. Will cook that up later tonight (after 7) for tomorrow nights dinner.

Tonight- There is bacon/eggs and bread to use up. So dinner will be quick. Then start the laundry (lots of laundry to wash and put away!) and then clean up the kitchen.
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

so ticked just got my marksworkwarehouse tanks in -I ordered 2 the other night they were like 4.00 each nice material fit nice in the stomach area just gap open around the arms ,so back they go that's 4 tops I ordered lately for me -oh well more money in the bank I guess -cant wait to go thrift shopping one day -just so busy this week

paid the dentist the other half of hubby's crown,then went into Dollarama -got a school workbook for Ashlyn $1.25
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I got those two t-shirts today I asked my mom for the money on Sunday and she gave it to me today. She told me it was for groceries. The remainder will go to that. I am not impressed by the charges but this is the first time since I have ordered that I was dinged custom charges, usually it goes through without hiccups. Mostly everyone in the building got their checks yesterday and today. I have to wait until tomorrow mines direct deposit. My mom got someone to fix or weld my cart back together. The Winnie wagon is back in the house. I am really tired I got up at 3am after sleeping 8hours then I stayed awake until sample source went live then crashed then went live again. Instagram is a good resource to have it said it was live the exact moment it was of course it didn’t take that long before they were all gone. Then there was another update that said all sold out. I can tell you that being on the west coast we have no advantages at all for being sample source members because it goes live at 6:02am most people I know are getting up at that time for work. Let’s see what comes...besides the samples in the sample pack that was noted last time there was over an abundance of things.

I left the house the first time in 7 days being out and about I even got some sheet set at Canadian Tire- Queen for $37 with tax. I asked my mom if I could get some I originally wanted some blue camo sheets but she convinced me to get blue solid ones. It’s hot outside today like 20C it said 72F on my AC when I turned it on.

I have a suite inspection in 2hours or so. I don’t feel like doing anything I am not in the mood to make it nice for someone else.

Giseledta and Ciel like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

It's September 25. Three months until Christmas.
    But @coupon girl , I know you will be ready since you have been getting great gift purchases all throughout the year.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Today I did 3 loads of laundry, 2 are put away. This morning the kids and I dig the carrots, 3 gallon bucket full. Tuesday is gymnastics night. I had a daycare parent really mess up today. She thought it was a Kindergarten day, but it was his daycare day. The mom was 2hrs late to pick him up because she thought he was elsewhere. It was stressful and the mom turned out to be at an appointment, which is why she didn’t answer her phone. Her son was still here when I was trying to get our kids to eat supper. Tuesday is the one day for early pick-up from my home daycare due to gymnastics. We arrived at gymnastics during the middle of attendance. It worked out, but would have been so much easier if there wasn’t a daycare mistake.
    Last edited by Angela273; Wed, Sep 26th, 2018 at 12:33 AM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Happy hump day!!
    Kitchen was cleaned last night, cooked a pork roast for tonights dinner (I am meeting a friend) so at least the boys have food . Lots of laundry done last night too. Will continue tonight to get it all caught up.
    Payday this week so cleaning up the budget. Pretty much did it all the other day and haven't really spent much. (well used cash) Have a $120 credit on credit card. and over $300 credit on hydro bill. Waiting for for gas bill to see what the credit is on that.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

well popped out to another once upon a child today -got 9.00 for daughter-in-law and 10.10 for my daughter bought a book for Sebastian backyardagain 1.50 and a bib with sleeves for baby cara 4.99

then met my hubby's sister at the mall for tim hortons -also had a coupon for free mascara from yves rocher so picked that up then home

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Today started weird I only got 6 hours of sleep. I been up since 5am it’s now 12:30pm I been out 4 times and I haven’t even gone food shopping. As I am yawning I made an amazon order for someone else. I had to walk back into town to get it another amazon gift card at shoppers. I have to make another order for someone else on another website for someone else. I opened the mail and got 3 Chapman’s activity books and a lanyard from Chapman’s. It was really stuffed into my box and hard to get out. I found someone’s mail in the mail room that is no longer on this earth. I find that sad that no one has the decency to give it to the office for his kids to collect.

I have the AC running for a the moment because it was hot in here.

I went to my psych nurse appointment today at mental health. And forgot my letter I got from the provincial government over CPPD. I brought her a 6 page letter of things that have been happening.

Tomorrow I see my doctor I sure did miss him on his vacation, last week. I usually get a ride from my health care worker to the appointments. I am wearing my new T-shirt today that I picked up from the post office yesterday.

Town is nuts I don’t know why? There is several cars everywhere and it was like that this morning as well @ 6am. When I went with some friends to Tim Hortons.

Live, Love, Laugh

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

don't forget to save your p.c optium offers -I forgot last week missed out on fresh poultry one

angela posted it last week but I never went on the computer in the evening -uggg
    Last edited by coupon girl; Thu, Sep 27th, 2018 at 07:33 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Stopped at No Frills last night after dinner out. Grabbed a few things. Big display of case of KD (long expiry and I like to have on hand for DS since him and his friends like to make it) Signed $5.97. Rang in $7.97. Free case for me

Just loaded my pc points. Will use the one for apples (200 per $1) since I am loading the crisper! and 20x on milk at SDM since we are out. Plan on doing a shop today for the weekend and will redeem points since my pc total is at $616. Plans for dinner out Friday and Saturday night but still need to feed my youngest (oldest I'm sure works and is fed a fancy meal at work... I am noticing a difference on his food intake at home. Win!)

I have 2 containers of stuffed pasta in the fridge that I am going to cook up for the youngest. Hopefully he saves one for his dinner tomorrow night. Over 2 dozen eggs that expire Oct 5th so egg mcmuffins are on the breakfast menu the next while! Will make another peameal roast one night next week and serve with eggs/toasts and hashbrowns.

DS has a PA day tomorrow. Hurray! I have to get up earlier when he has school so a no rush day for me tomorrow. I have slacked on the lunch packing this week. I am going to be on top of it for the next 2 weeks. No lunch money given!
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

ran around today -got back 6.20 as 2 items hubby bought at Canadian tire were on sale this week
    saved 7. something from seniors day at shoppers
    got a short sleeve (target stripped top)top and puzzle at value village for 3.93 as I had a cpn spend over 5.00 save 2.00
    bought an egg mcmuffin for me 2.65 with cpn and I ate it in the car with my water -as I was starving running in and out of stores
    returned 2 tops to the gap -30 something back on my credit card
    so a good day all in all except I was melting in my long sleeve top -had to know how to dress when you leave the house and its a bit cool
    Giseledta, barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Went to RCSS without the flyers so only spent $21.14 (less $20 in pc points)

3 x 3.77 cheese bars
    .94 organic crackers
    5.00 Kolbassa (received 2,000 PC pts)
    bananas
    pears .97 lb
    chocolate macaroons
    Giseledta and Ciel like this.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread Information