User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: 2019 Financial Resolutions...

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Cleaned up the budget after the weekend.

Put change in my wallet to cover coffee for Tues/Wed/Thurs/Fri and Sat.

Added $14 to my "December Grocery shop Jar"

I added a credit to my Scotiabank Scene credit card. I am using this card this month since my main card (PC MC) is having our trip, car and house insurance charged to it. So I want to pay that off at the end of the month and will use card for other purchases and build Scene points. But of course I couldn't find the card Sat afternoon so I had to cancel it but should receive a new one in 7 days so at least the credit will stay on it for the next week lol.

My PC pts are at $702 on my main card and $35 on the other.

On the weekend I stocked up on more Dove shampoo/cond, soap bars and French's ketchup.
    Ciel and lilo0003 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Payday tomorrow so budget clean up.

Expensive month! Balance of our Jamaica trip charged on credit card. Annual premiums due for house and car insurance. Waiting till the last min to call in and pay so it is on the next credit card statement Love my PC PTs though Haha!

Received my replacement Scotia Visa card so adding a credit to it for my regular spending. Trying not to spend much this month since we have so much going out.

Selling- Posted our basketball net for sale last night and have someone coming tonight. I have about 10 others waiting inline! Maybe I posted it to low lol but I want it gone. The money will start our summer fun fund. I have been slacking! Motivated to post stuff for sale again!

Added $30 to the December stock up jar.

PC Pts totals:

#1 $765.00
    #2 $7 (I redeemed $30 the other day for a fan for DS, a loaf of bread and some bananas
    Last edited by Frugalbigmama; Thu, Jun 13th, 2019 at 10:00 AM.
    Ciel, lizzie bargain and lilo0003 like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Put a nice big chunk of money into DHs RRSP after we finished the small Reno that we were doing and it came in under budget. Paid the older sons tuition and realized it was time to start withdrawing the money so called the RESP company to get that started. I am so glad we started saving when he was just 3 months old.
    Purdee, Ciel and lizzie bargain like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Added loonies to the December Grocery Stock up jar. Total is at $106 now. Amazing how it grows even just adding a few bucks at a time. I also added about $15 in quarters to my Ziploc bag ( my just need to pick up a few things at the grocery store bag lol)
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Budget clean up!

December Stock up jar is at $120 now. $80 to go!

PC pts are at $776 and $9. I have to pay car insurance so that will be another $12 in points that will be added by the end of the week.

I have $90 cash in my wallet and tucked $300 cash away for mine and DS's passports. That needs to be done this month.
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Added $40 to the December stock up jar so total is at $160. Have a baggie full of loonies in my purse still to use for this and that. Added silver to my shopping baggie. Will hit Walmart next week and use self checkout and pay with change.

PC PTs are at $796 and $4. (redeemed $10 on 2 small roasts the other day at Valu-mart. Should surpass the $800 mark in the next few days once PC MC pts are added.

Added credit to my two main credit cards to cover gas and groceries etc.
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Just cleaned out my purse. Added $20 in loonies/toonies to my December Stock up jar so total is at $180. $20 to go!! Added silver and some pennies to my change bag.

Tossed tons of expired/soon to be expired coupons. Sorted gift cards etc. Feels good to have a clean purse.
    Last edited by Frugalbigmama; Wed, Jul 10th, 2019 at 10:15 AM.
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Added $20 in loonies to my December stock up jar. Jar total is at $200 now! I need to finish my almond butter so I can use the jar for my next goal. Thinking maybe a treat to hire someone for a deep clean of the entire house. Will ponder my goal

PC pts are at $832 and $10
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Just cleaned up the budget before I start the weekend. All credit cards paid (credit on one for 3 days away with my bestie and her twins)
    Have my bag of change for a little shopping fun at Walmart. Just fresh stuff needed.

PC pts are at $836 and $12
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

End of month budget clean up.

Credit cards paid. Credits for spending the next few days. (gas and groceries) Paid for groceries yesterday with change and will do so the next few days when possible.
    Found $35 on the sidewalk yesterday

My Scene Visa card Scene pts are about 21 scene pts away from 3 free movies . I am building a credit on this card now and will continue to. Goal is to have enough on it to cover our 1st hockey tournament weekend away in the Fall. (cover hotels and dinner out)

PC pts
    $871 on card #1 (will receive another $5 today after gas fill up- reg pts and promo completed)
    $13 on card #2 (should be at $35 after my DOVE/SDM shop today)

Stocked up on shampoo for the boys this month. Was awesome timing as they were getting low. Happy with my deal!
    Last edited by Frugalbigmama; Wed, Jul 31st, 2019 at 11:25 AM.
    Giseledta and Ciel like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Cleaned up the budget before payday.

$34.01 in account- put credit on Scotia Visa.

Pc pts. Almost $10 on one card. $938 on main card! I am excited for a redeem shop for back to school!

The next week should be no big spending. Camping (site paid for already and bringing most food/snacks from home)
    Weekend- Concert 1 night and comedy show and free hotel room another. Free meals with comps.
    Ciel and sweetmomma like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Payday is Friday so did the budget clean up today and set payments to come out of account on Friday.

Have a credit on water bill so of the $75 budgeted for the bill I added $60 to the water bill and $15 on Scotia Visa to build credit for hockey tournament away.

Moved $120 forward for grocery budget.

PC Pts. Almost $10 on one card. $889 on main card (redeemed last week for birthday gift for Feb) Will be redeeming some for lunch supplies for back to school next week and a special meat/ cheese/crackers board this month.
    Airmiles 124 ($10)

Transferred $100 into Christmas account and $40 into boys clothing account. Transferred money in savings.

Planning on a frugal September.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Redeemed $50 in PC pts yesterday (mascara, lip tint, bra, dress and some back to school food for DS's lunches)

Started a new Loonie jar. $13 to start it off! Not sure what the savings goal is...thinking maybe a 2 year plate renewal in the new year.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I have a christmas savings jar. A nickel and Dime jar. My goal this year WAS to pay down our debt and put extra payments onto my car BUT we bought a second hand camper for at my mom's so we dont have to haul our bigger one 14 and a half hours each time we want to go visit or go camping. So we grew our debt load a bit. Now my goal has been revamped to have that camper and my new laptop paid off by july of 2020.

I have 200 dollars on my pcf points and i think 25 in my esso rewards i am saving to use for christmas shopping and groceries when we head south to grande prairie to do that shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

September.. goals forthe month.....
    bring down the grocery budget a bit. middle went back to oakville so its totally doable. i did a pantry clean up. and its in fab shape. freezer clean up is this week.

budget is written all out.. and everything is good to go . it all in all looks like it will be a really good month.
    Ciel and lilo0003 like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information