User Tag List

Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Like Tree2267Likes

Thread: June 2019 Frugal Chatter thread (advent of summer)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Getting lots of laundry done and put away. Went through bins in my room and found more clean laundry!
    Youngest DS is wanting to move desk and tv to basement so he has been busy cleaning tonight. Emptying dressers etc. So much garbage going out!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Cleaned out DS's school bag and have his backpack in the washer right now. His school uniform is in the dryer. I have 8 uniform pieces to sell since he never wears them. The money will be put towards new shorts in Sept. Will put his binder etc back in clean backpack and hang in his closet ready for Sept. I feel so organized!
    Giseledta, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

When we changed from winter tires to all season tires, the all seasons rode rough and made a noise. The service guy said new tires were needed. Shopped tires and found a deal, but still didn't feel good about the sudden change in the tires. Last summer, these tires did not have such problems. The service guy did not write anything down. So, went back to the service guy and said we weren't happy. Asked

if there were any specials. Got an offer for new tires for just above cost. They want to keep us as customers. They beat Costco's prices. Now I'm happy.

If you don't ask, you don't get.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

wow some people wl are crazy in fb couponning group not just for the barilla...for a person like me know never found 1 single coupon in store and try to do it with compagny coupons only it is too much...
    Giseledta and Ciel like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good evening everyone!!! Today's things planned will go to tomorrow..because it always have another day I listened my body this afternoon and slept 2 hours to help me .Now I am just chilling and relaxing before bed to have plenty energy for tomorrow Have a wonderful evening.Bought casal domingo in my favorite flavors at 0,99$ iga and better to drink that the crazy price of 2,99$ small iced cap tim hortons.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Could not sleep anymore due to humidity in the appart so I opened the windows and it is cooler now.I did a bunch of much needed clean the dishes.I hope to find a deal on palmolive dish soap because I still have a few 1,50$ wub2 coupons.Alright back to bed,ha and I made a list things I need to dollorama tomorrow because i hate to forget something.
    Giseledta, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!!! It should be a hot day,28 degres ,ac is on.OMG I am so pissed of people in my building who dont respect simples security rules obligatory(it is in the contract).....My new fridge will come friday right....an they have to pass in the back stairs..problem is 2 neighbours put wood and tires in the backs stairs so no acces for the new fridge...How I will have my fridge to pass in the back stairs if they dont want to remove their crap....???I may call the coop...
    Giseledta, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

it is not a storing area and they know it...so selfish people….
    and yes it is the same jerk that putted my bicycle downstairs without telling me and block the dry line with is crap...i am tired on living here...
    Giseledta and Ciel like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @cath007 Thank you very much for that tip on the Barilla coupons I forget about that source didn’t realized the found them was able to make a trade last night..

Quiet day here my Aunt will be visiting me today. She is a senior and lived on a tight budget. So my DDs got a box ready for her with essential since I always get things cheap.
    Since I can’t help doing any thing my DH make sure the kitchen is cleaned and the floors are still cleaned since my DD give it a good mop.
    Laundry will be doing tonight after 7pm and I am sure it’s going into the dryer.

Enjoy your day all

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I woke up to a nightmare or scare the f*8k out of you dream. Yesterday my friend gave me $40 and promises to pay me $30 more. I have to chase down 2 more people for money. They mostly got there checks yesterday but I got my period yesterday and felt like death had chased me down and screamed at me.

I had made peach punch from frozen but it tasted too much like alcohol so I had some ice tea mix now it tastes better.

I have my tablet running with my Bluetooth speaker playing tunes. I download free tunes off this site called “www.mp3juices.cc” put anything u want in the search bar and download off YouTube the music video you want like play it first then download it. There is separate buttons and such. I have 4.5GB of music and pictures so far on my microSD card in my tablet. That’s about 55 songs and 25 pictures so far. Then it just plays on the music library on the play music app. In my google apps I downloaded when I first started up the tablet. I will hopefully have a good selection of music on my microSD card for my tablet once I am done. To add it doesn’t play the music video just the music, I’m sure there’s another app for that.

I have bruise where they pressed too hard to take my blood at the hospital. I always seem to bruise there but when they take it at the lab in town I never bruise. Looks like a thumb mark and don’t notice it hurting either. But it does feel uncomfortable.

I slept 9hours and I feel rested even if it’s 5am now.

I got paid or it came in at 3am but I had that scare the F out of you dream and woke up at 4:30am. So I was going to pay my bills but I got distracted on here. I have to pay my sister, shaw and DMP(Debt Management Program)waiting to pay on the 1st but it doesn’t clear till the 2nd because the first is a holiday. Speaking of the 2nd that’s my psychiatrist appointment and I probably get to meet my new case manager then.

I see the sun coming up now or it getting light...not sure on it coming up since there was thunderstorms last night. At first I thought it was banging upstairs then I saw a flash and major hail and rain came down. I am sure the bin in the backyard is getting filled with water.

People have noticed my absence because I normally come around at 4am when I used to wake up at that crazy time but I been sleeping the night. Also there hasn’t been a need to hang out with these people anyway. They all do street drugs and I don’t anymore not even drinking. My obsession is shopping I rather spend time with my friends after this month is gone I get to see a lot more of my friend maybe. Except the mission folk fest they are playing the whole weekend.

So I have a grocery list and the bank atms open at 6am and Walmart opens at 7am. Shoppers at 8am and no frills at 9am. I have appointment on Burke mountain at 10:30am and we are leaving at 9:50, she moved up the hill/mountain literally. Then hopefully my mom takes me grocery shopping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by greentires4me; Wed, Jun 26th, 2019 at 08:27 AM.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Angela-I thought of you yesterday as we drove through Estevan! We stayed in Minot at a nice 2.5 star hotel for $44 US plus tax including breakfast for both of us-nice deal I found on Priceline. Heading into Wisconsin today and Ontario tomorrow-going to Visit DD over the long weekend.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good Morning! I woke up at 3am (because I went to sleep way too early last night) so I went and put the laundry in dryer and grabbed the items that needed to be hung to dry.
    Then I was able to go right back to sleep which was nice.
    I feel like I am going to be on vacation all summer with not having to wake DS to get him off to school

Lots of deals on fresh stuff for groceries coming up. Very excited about .77 head lettuce and .99 romaine Told DS tacos are on the menu for sure next week. Will grab some corn on the cob too since I had some the other night cooked on bbq with coconut oil and all I can say is yum yum!!!

Well I better make a dent in this work day
    Ciel, cath007 and SassyAshley like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

good morning all. i am beyond tired today. i feel like my life is on a roller coaster. sigh.

ok. i think i am sticking around here today. we can do water table play ect.
    waiting to hear from drive way company... sigh...
    youngest gets her car today.
    i need to start gathering stuff for our trip.

and call more coupon companies. plan is to hopefully come back to bunches of coupons. i need to cut t he groceries. sigh.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

GT has the Kraft BBQ sauce on for .97 each starting today. PM at RCSS/ No Frills and use the Buy 3 save $3 coupon I am stocking us up for the crock pot.
    Angela273, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Frugalbigmama the size on the coupon is 475 ml and the one selling at Giantiger and Walmart is 455 ml. Not sure what's going on with that coupon if there is that size sorry to be bearer of bad news
    barbis9, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread Information