User Tag List

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Like Tree2110Likes

Thread: July 2019 Frugal Chatter thread (hello, summer)

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I think I will not have the trade of agropur because I did not had a response back from the person....I am so deceived...On another note I know what magazines come to qc with recycle bank so I will not lost my time again.
    Giseledta and Ciel like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

eveing -I went to no frills awhile ago just to get some fruit spent 19.99-10.00 p.c points =9.99 and I found celery 454g organic on the reduced table was so happy cut some up for soup and ate some raw ,plus got reduced peaches 2.04 for the bunch only one was so soft

then I went to pluto a used clothing store and took my daughter-in-law clothing in she got 8.00 and I looked around as they had 90% off the clearance yellow stickers I got
    an old navy striped blue ruffle top for summer 6.00-90%=.60 so happy it is like brand new
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

got my flyers

but it get better in the flyer bundle there and add from a conveniance store we go first 100 people to show this add will get
    -free fresca drink 355 ml
    -free iogo smotties small one
    -free pepsi zero bottle 591ml

so i hope to go and be the 100 first..I took the 4 add in our building and nobody care about flyers lol
    edit I got it and each bundles of products Worth 4$ x4 times =16$ of free products,did not even charge for consigne so I made 20 cents lol
    Last edited by cath007; Tue, Jul 9th, 2019 at 09:34 PM.
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Nescafé keurig 3 free samples gave to someone in building that drinks coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Quote Originally Posted by greentires4me View Post
    in the mail I received Nescafé keurig 3 free samples gave to someone in building that drinks coffee.

Giseledta and cath007 like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

From the couche tard game I won a bogo on cadbury dairy chocolate bar 95 gr ..better than nothing I guess
    Giseledta, Angela273 and Ciel like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Tried to post multiple times yesterday but kept getting pulled away, then I was going to post once I got home but I never took my laptop out last night.

Monday night we went grocery shopping which included going to Costco which I can admit I was not looking forward to. I feel it is impossible to get out without over spending but to my shock this time we actually spent less than I expected and bought more than I had planned. I was expecting to be over $200 easy more like $250 but it was only $160 and as I mentioned I grabbed a few things we needed but I had not planned to buy yet.

Then we went to Food Basics and No Frills to stock up on some veggies, I looked at Costco and a few items had comparable prices but some really seemed off but maybe it is because I only buy those vegetables on sale. Although our shopping made me laugh, at Food Basics most of the produce was on it's last legs but then at No Frills it was all super under rip and will need to ripen at home. Most of the items I could not get at Food Basics as they were already going bad were already marked down to match at No Frills which was great as I did not have to price match.

Last night after work I wanted to deal with all of the produce I got but never got that far. Instead I broke down the meat items we bought from Costco, since there are only 2 of us I take everything and break it down into meal size portions and freeze. I broke down the Hot Dogs and Sausages. All of these are now in the freezer along with the bacon we purchased.

Hopefully tonight I can get some of the produce cut up.

I am really not sure what is going on with me and some may view it as good some might view it as bad. I realize the situation we are in but to be honest I just cannot seem to care. Normally when we have $$$ issues the first thing I do is stop buying what I consider my "me" items, things that only I eat. I still buy Mom her items and buy what we both eat which is what I eat but this time I am just like screw it, I want it, it is my $$$ I am getting it for me.

Normally I would be panicking but this time I around I am just like whatever, I got me and I got the house covered and just cannot seem to care about the games and BS. Like last night Mom was in a Mood (she had to go to work) and I just walked away. I know what she will say, she will tell me how much she doesn't want to go and all that but I just cannot play the game this time. She keeps telling me she is done but she does not have another job and honestly I am not even sure if she still applying for new job (I think based on some comments last week she has given up). I care but I don't if that makes sense. I do acknowledge they are screwing her around but at the same time it is what she has and having no income is not an option. Normally I would be making myself sick with panic and worry but this time maybe it is self preservation but I just kind of feel numb. It is like yep heard this before and I know she wants me to tell her to quit her job and we will make it work, but it is not going to happen. In the past I would feel like I have to make everything right, make her happy, make sure everything is taken care of so she doesn't have to worry but this time I am just like, okay whatever. I don't know it seems very weird for me because I am such a worrier but I just really feel like I cannot play the game this time.

Alright well I better get to work, these manuals are not going to write themselves and training to coming up fast. Have a wonderful day everyone.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Sassy - hugs. and even with my size family... i portion down the costco meat pkgs... they are huge.

ok. i tried to work outside.. i really did . it is not happening. i was drenched in sweat. i got the shed done, but not around it.. and i have not listed the stuffi am getting rid of.
    i think i am going to work on the dc room today. and read a book. i am on vacation. lol.

not sure what supper tonight is. prob self serve out of the fridge. i do have a gc for dinner for me and hubby. we might use that.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 3 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    Sassy - hugs. and even with my size family... i portion down the costco meat pkgs... they are huge.

ok. i tried to work outside.. i really did . it is not happening. i was drenched in sweat. i got the shed done, but not around it.. and i have not listed the stuffi am getting rid of.
    i think i am going to work on the dc room today. and read a book. i am on vacation. lol.

not sure what supper tonight is. prob self serve out of the fridge. i do have a gc for dinner for me and hubby. we might use that.
    yeah it is stupid hot out there all ready!! Def going to the beach tonight!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I just cleaned out my purse, It needed it. Kept $9 in loonies but put the rest of the change in my saving jars/bags.

oh forgot to mention- on my way to work today I found on side of road with a free sign a water table and 2 little kid chairs! Not sure my friend will be able to take home when she comes to visit but will ask.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Reminder to save PC offers. I saved a few. My main card is teasing me. My points sit at 799,702. Hit the $800 mark already!!!
    Giseledta, Ciel and cath007 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Reminder to save PC offers. I saved a few. My main card is teasing me. My points sit at 799,702. Hit the $800 mark already!!!
    lol. totally understand this feelng!!!!
    barbis9, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Currently in TO helping my Mum finish her recovery from her fall-she thinks she will be ready for me to leave in 3 weeks or so and manage with taking care of herself and the daily caregiver coming in and my sister who lives here but works full time. Meantime DH has gone down to the US to visit his relatives. We have also seen DD twice since we have been here so that is nice. Enjoying my bedroom AC from Costco that DH installed-I dislike heat and humidity so it is nice for the warm, humid days. Found a free neigbourhood outdoor pool so taking advantage of that. Can't say I love the driving here but...
    barbis9, Ciel, cath007 and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    lol. totally understand this feelng!!!!
    Decided to shop for work since I had 20x the pts offer when you spent over $50.
    I also had 2 Dove offers and since I don't need anymore Dove bought it for work (hand soap)
    They only gave me points on one offer so sent in an inquiry for the missing 4000 pts.
    So my pc pt total is at 821,801 and hopefully I get the 4000 added as well. Now the goal is to get points up to $880 and then I am allowed an $80 shopping spree
    Last edited by Frugalbigmama; Wed, Jul 10th, 2019 at 02:29 PM.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Decided to shop for work since I had 20x the pts offer when you spent over $50.
    I also had 2 Dove offers and since I don't need anymore Dove bought it for work (hand soap)
    They only gave me points on one offer so sent in an inquiry for the missing 4000 pts.
    So my pc pt total is at 821,801 and hopefully I get the 4000 added as well. Now the goal is to get points up to $880 and then I am allowed an $80 shopping spree
    Received the 4000 PC Pts. Love Love Love this program!
    Last edited by Frugalbigmama; Wed, Jul 10th, 2019 at 02:29 PM.

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information