User Tag List

Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
Like Tree2110Likes

Thread: July 2019 Frugal Chatter thread (hello, summer)

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

morning -busy day today for us funeral mass at 11.00,then burial then a luncheon
    Poor Sebastian had a fever sat night lasted til monday ,he asks me half the time I am watching him "mommy and daddy are coming"so he is missing them

I am a bit tired as I have watched sebastian since wed off and on ,but we do what we have to for our loved ones

Its my dear hubby's birthday today he is 60 (wow )will make time maybe next week to treat him ,as sat daughter wants us to go to Toronto so she can cook or we will eat out for my hubby's birthday
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @coupon girl Happy Birthday to your hubby.
    Today I will spending my time indoors since it going to be a very hot day.
    My kitchen is clean . Just have some laundry to put away.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Morning!! Put the garbage/recycling out this morning. Hope it is picked up before it storms (if it happens) It really poured last night right when we were going to sleep.

Dinner last night was chicken breast, and grilled zucchini, onions, peppers and mushrooms. Cooked extra for our lunches today. I stopped at Valu-mart and picked up 2 trays of BLSL chicken breasts ($3.99LB) It was $19.50 for both (paid with $20 in Loonies ) and I received 2000 PC PTS ($1 per fresh poultry on my #2 PC PTS card that is usually less point offers then my main card) I will wrap the chicken tonight for the freezer.

I told DS I needed help with some chores tonight so he will be ready for my list when I get home. Grass needs cutting but is so dry so not sure if that should happen.

I put absolutely nothing in the crock pot. I want to get housework done tonight so maybe I will just order Domino's on the way home. (50% off and DS is having his friend sleepover)

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

My father and I went for lunch to a restaurant called vieux Duluth because he had a gift certificate of 20$ he paid like 7$ so we got the table dhote ,soup ,brevage and main course (we had lentil soup,diet pepsi,coffee,marinated pork with patatoes rice and salad and me marinated chicken ,patatoes,salad and rice) for a total of 14$ after the gift certificate...wow..that is a cheap awesome good lunch and that does not include the tip but still cheap!!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good afternoon!!!
    Went to my doctor appoitment and I dont need anything else for my right leg except voltarin and that should be alright,I am happy,after I went to purchase 2 pairs of shoes, (1 sport running shoes and 1 pair of everyday shoes) and then vieux duluth for lunch and my parcel of clothing of laubainerie is here.So I had checked the flyer ,2-3 things I see I need,1 trade did not worked for me and I am deceived I had not the good coupons,I dont know where on earth the person will find 20$ enfamil good on any voucher,it does not exist.Cannot think of supper right now,I am so full but I need to use 1 pastry chicken pot pie.Wishing you all a awesome day,I think we will have rain.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Glad my health files is still there and active after 5 years of not seing my doctor...my blood test is excellent and I simply have to avoid taking alesse contraceptive pill to rehave my period,it is a dereglement(sp? english?)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Just checked out the upcoming sale flyers. Wrote out a list but nothing is a must have. Just fresh veggies/fruit I am thinking and use up our stuff on hand to make meals.
    Giseledta, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I got free fresh fruit and veggies last night it was a donation to the building. These weird peppers they looked hot so I didn’t try to eat one. I actually don’t want to try to it to see if it is spicy or not. I want to give it to someone who will enjoy it then me. There was romanine lettuce I chopped mine up and put it into a bag I have another one but I don’t really want it. My friend didn’t want her bag of fruit. I discovered grapes in the bag and she apparently didn’t see those. I told her later she didn’t want her grapes she said “grapes, why didn’t you tell me there was grapes?” I told her there was grapes but she didn’t want to listen to me. Later on last night I was still awake and tagged her on Facebook and she message me. She came over and I told her to take the rest of the peanut butter chocolate covered cookies. Meanwhile I ate the whole package chocolate chip cookies ...they were actually delicious. I just woke up it’s now 12pm I probably went to bed at 1:30am it could have been later though. I don’t exactly have to go anywhere and I don’t want to go anywhere or do anything either. I am going to phone MH but it’s their lunch right now...scratch that thought I called them and left a voicemail message. I haven’t gone anywhere done anything like shopping in 2 1/2 weeks or gone to the hospital in 3 weeks. I am pretty much lame.

If you need or want a instapot apparently with prime day as in a paid membership last day today they are selling them for $100 off. I will go take a peek one sec... 6qt for 89$ it won’t tell me the regular price though and you cannot order from the app. They have lot of interesting things to bad I don’t have prime..

Anyway I am going to look at amazon some more and wait till the supervisor calls me back...laters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Canuck with all the luck! DevasMicota's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Holy moly, did I ever make out good on Prime Day:

I created my free 30 day trial of Amazon Prime today. Loaded $25 on my gift card balance to receive a $5 credit. Collected $5 credit by starting a free trial of Prime Video & watching a Prime Video. Then started an Audible Free Trial to get another $5 credit (not recieved yet. within 7 days). Created a baby registry to collect an offer for free bottle of prenatal vitamins for my sister in law, due in nov. Added $25 worth of baby items to my registry for my niece/nephew. Then added those items to my cart+the free prenatal vitamins. clipped all available coupons for the $25 worth of baby items. Completed my order with all applicable savings/credits. Wow! Now in a few days, I get to choose a free baby toy.

Oh but that's not all:

I used my %50 off subscribe & save options up to $25 for new trial accounts to get a bunch of really cheap toiletries, cleaners & kind mini bars. I plan to cancel my subscriptions & my Amazon trial accounts (Prime, Prime Video, Audible) in a month. My hubby has our Prime same day he pays every year for us. 😊

I really reccomend you try it out before Prime Day ends. I just had to share it with the board! 💰 (P.S. Kotex 18 count liners are free as an add-on item with $2 coupon) 🛍
    Last edited by DevasMicota; Tue, Jul 16th, 2019 at 04:49 PM.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    $5 off $20+ e.l.f. cruelty-free cosmetics+free gifts/redeemable points w/every purchase

Get $15 Credit on Poshmark App - Invite Code: NRRABBIT
    KOHO Reloadable Visa - Get $20 Credit to join - Invite Code: 5VER9FAY

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

evening all...
    long day. productive day . but long.

we have a bit of a unexpected bill .. so we are doing some belt tightening. and rocking it out.
    found out about middle childs osap .. so that is good.
    i have my over night kids tomorrow night... again.. a good.
    working a posible trade.. fingers crossed it goes though.
    and did a coupon trade. ..
    working on sorting my coupons...
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

hi-everyone I am totally wiped -long day today the mass was hour and a half and Sebastian was pretty good
    then the funeral then on to a local banquet hall for a 2.00 p.m hot luncheon

2 days off then back to babysitting the girls as Ashlyn is off for summer

My daughter asked us to come to Toronto on sat to celebrate my hubby's birthday so I think we will go

Just ordered 2 xmas presents form the bay (free shipping today socks for the boys 3.60 and a dinosaur mellisa and doug marker pad for Sebastian 5.50)
    Last edited by coupon girl; Tue, Jul 16th, 2019 at 08:38 PM.
    barbis9, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

We’re starting to enjoy some new garden produce. Swiss chard, first peas of the season, baby zucchini on the plant. Unfortunately two of my tomato plants are suddenly unwell and I don’t know why. One plant will probably die. The other one might stand a chance. Tomatoes are developing and the plants are growing quickly. Lots of flowers on the potato and bean plants. Still have plenty of dill, chives, and rhubarb. The carrots look good but obviously won’t be ready until the early fall.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 2 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all
    Lots of rain here.
    I want to go to SDM to do the Dove deal today for a donation. It will be very cheap
    Just hoping I don’t have issues with my coupons.
    @Giseledta glad you know about you middle child OSAP . My younger DD is still waiting to see what hers will be like. Since it’s based on my DH income fingers cross she get some

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

@flemeth it showed up on the website late yesterday.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thank you @Giseledta will as my DD to check

Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread Information