User Tag List

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
Like Tree1424Likes

Thread: October 2019 Frugal Chatter Thread--jump into leaves!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Hi Everyone!!! Today at school was ok ,a bit tired ...I spend the 3 hours in maths making revision because 1 week without school and no time to open your book and we are at point zero... English is ok .I have difficulty to concentrate at school because I am thinking of my 2 appointements (altrought it is ok with school I show proof everytime) and cleaning of the appartement.....I have difficulties to stay focused and make most of my time,....

Dad went to Costco with is sister and bought for 28$ a big piece of skinless salmon yum!!!We will eat that for dinner with rice and a salad and freeze some in ziploc bags,

Will work in my books tonight and do a little bit of cleaning ...i dont want to over do it to much....

Hope next week will have some good deals in the flyers because this week suck!!!!
    Oh and I hope my dad will score 50% off candy friday in maxi

Need to shower and make my lunch for now I am relaxing

Have an awesome night and evening everyone and take care!!!!

Took some informative papers at school for secretary and number that are helpfull
    ROMEO, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

evening -babysat cara today ,hubby stayed with me and enjoyed the day .We took her to freshco they were out of the choalte boxes on sale but bought maynards candy 70's for 7.88 to take to my daughter's house
    .I spent 25 in freshco
    pricematched to Walmart pringles 3 pkgs 1.67-1.00 cpn=1.34 each
    got 2 large kelloggs mini wheats p.m to Walmart 4.44-2.00 cpn=3.44 each plus the 5.00 gas promo
    price matched 2 nutrigran and rice krispies to Walmart 1.67 -2.00 cpn=1.34 each gave one to son for ashlyn's lunches

then it was time to go as we had cara who is 2 next month and she wanted to eat one of the bananas ,so hurried and paid and gave her banana.
    We had cara outside quite a bit today as it was very sunny

Oh ordered hubby a pair of underarmour blue joggers from the bay Friday (free shipping) reg 70.00 I paid
    16.79-20% with tax I paid $15.18 a steal of a deal for sure .
    Last edited by coupon girl; Mon, Oct 28th, 2019 at 06:37 PM.
    ROMEO, Ciel, lilo0003 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I got these today all delivered by Canada post. 3 amazon orders then the other one was
    Something else that I bought Thursday and received today. I am still waiting on lot more amazon orders and toronto hemp order.

I didn’t really do much of anything then delivering orders to those that ordered and selling parts of other orders to 2 different people. I basically had awoken to my buzzer going off and it was Canada post. I don’t care as the day was used for sleeping and catching up on some needed me time.

Tracy called me last night she went to the towns festivity’s for kids in town. I didn’t want to go and told her that even asked her not to call me after she was finished. What she do but call me obviously. After that I put my ringer on silent. Didn’t care that she was on her way home or that she wanted to hang out. I went several days being awake for more then 20-28hours before getting sleep. I take medication where it makes me sleep a long time but it doesn’t go without saying that I do wake up several times throughout the night due to being in pain or hearing loud crashes above me.

I live with an invisible illness that on the surface it may look like there is nothing wrong until I start talking about it then people start to understand.

Anyway I need to find something to eat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Last night on TVO's The Agenda, mental illness was the focus with two separate guests. In the second segment, it was a journalist/author, whom Steve Paikin knew from previous segments but he had no idea until her book that she was struggling with depression and suicide (getting the right medication mix is an ongoing collaboration with her doctor and her). The book title is one I intend to put on hold if my library has it. The author said many people with depression may project an everything is ok facade to cope with life and others will be unaware of someone with depression. First guest said that exposure to people with mental illness (first a book then actually talking with the author) can help ease stigma around working with people that have say, schizophrenia. The station put disclaimer ahead of the second segment (I missed the start of the first segment) with a support line number at the bottom of the screen during the second segment, to alert viewers.
    You may wish to view the Oct. 28 segments from this link: https://www.tvo.org/theagenda

Then I watched the biography of Wallis Simpson. I had not known how difficult her childhood or first marriage were but was surprised at how she was introduced to the late Prince Edward and how they became close prior her second marriage falling apart and his abdication of the throne.

The tv watching gave me a chance to relax after an extended mulching session and more branch collecting (so many under the leaves). I also did about three loads of laundry to take advantage of the overnight heat to dry most of it on the lines in the basement.

Mornings are hard to start for me this week. I keep waking up too early, spend an hour up (not fully alert for all of it) before going back to sleep. Just grateful there's plenty of instant oatmeal on hand for breakfasts-hot tap water is good enough for the oatmeal, so I can spend 10 min watching the morning weather and headlines instead of waiting for water to boil.
    Last edited by Ciel; Tue, Oct 29th, 2019 at 11:08 AM.
    ROMEO, lilo0003, cath007 and 2 others like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Will wait for tomorrow to try to redeem one of my Air Miles offers before Sobeys replaces them in the afternoon with the Thursday-start ones. Definitely want to win a grocery gift card! I'd stock up on Sol burgers, hemp seeds, Epsom salts and Walkers biscuits and Tetley teas.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

morning -decided to hang a load out -may dry or close to it

We are putting together the bedframe my nefew gave us ,my bedframe broke a few months back(crappy wooden one from 7 years ago ) .So pretty happy about this ,just relaxing today .I may do some more puzzle as I wish to try and finish it before my grandson comes to sleep over on the 4th of nov(they have a wedding to go to in our city)
    Ciel, cath007, SassyAshley and 1 others like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A good shopping morning. Started with a Starbucks coffee to enjoy while wandering The Beach area of Toronto. Then into a craft shop to order a custom sized bookshelf. Then into Foodland to stock up on the Bear Naked granola on sale. Ended up at Nutty Chocolatier to stock up on British food and sweets. A couple of Scotch Pies will be dinner. All just within the two hour TTC transfer window, so only one fare. All in all a very good morning.
    Ciel, cath007 and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Supper was;
    Mijoted pork tenderlion that was 2$ lbs last week at maxi with black pepper sauce,carrots,oignions,patatoes and mushrooms with ceasar salad it was delicious and confort food ..just what I needed after an exausting day at school!!!

I regret to not have bought more pork tenderlion and freeze it at this awesome price....

Choice of desserts for later are: Brownies,bananas bread ,cherry turnover or cookies ,yogurts or fresh pineapple or cantaloup too many choice cannot decide lol ...

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I was going to make prosciutto plate, boccini, olives and crackers now I all I wanna do is eat for myself I don’t have any time invested in making it for Halloween. It’s mine I am not sharing...at least that’s how I am feeling.

I got my toronto hemp package today surprising they signed for it at the desk. It was Rollies and thc stickers. Then in my mailbox was more rollies birthday cake king size papers. Perfect timing I am just waiting for one more rolling paper set and some meowarijuana aka cat nip and adult fing adorable critters colouring books. For that person who ordered all that. I am also waiting for few other items as well for myself from amazon.
    Ciel and cath007 like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Hi!!!! I hate that ,still suffering a bit from insomnia because of my dentist appointment at 8 am this morning...I tell you I would prefer to be at school than live this nightmare of the dentist..... I hate to had suffering from depression....it affect your health,your mental and your teeths...I would prefer to still have ALL my teeths..........

I felt asleep listening some music on the couch....

Today at school was great.... it goes very well...english teacher isabelle is so nice but also very strict...2 times she put someone out of the class because 1 was not interessted and the other sleeped in class...wow some people..

I love this teacher she is 55 years old and I have her when I was at pensionnat in secondary in geographie

When to Value Village and got 2 hoodie with zippers that fit me for 13$ ( 4,99$ and 8,00$) minus the 30% senior day of father they are 3 x and they fit me welll they are blue.....there was another one but it was ugly...3 hoddie on a total of 20 hoddies where 3 x..wow ...not a lot of choice you have to search

So deceived the boots dont fit me ..and that I have enough handbags they are some that where beautifull hahaha
    Next time ,at value village find pairs of jeans without zipper that is a challenge on itself...

I went to get some money at atm guichet and wow I am shocked....my account drop so bad..with my new glasses,dentist ,grocery,,,,it sucks .and I did not over spendid just the cost of life..I have to do something like placements soon

Assurance men will be here for my father this afternoon....for his insurance policy I hope it will be ok and will get it...

Purchases 2,88$ at maxi and cie 12 cookies better than 6,59$ at subway hahahah (2,88$ is a sale)

Still no idea of what I could do with my 2 bags of remaining apples...dont want to loose them...

Alright time to brush my teeths and go to bed,good night
    Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I got this in an email:....
    it’s for no frills

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ciel and cath007 like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

morning..
    well the hunt for on sale meat i on..
    the freezer door was left unlocked and popped open. 13 garbage bags later... 13 garbage bag tags later as well....

only good thing is today is garbage day. i am hoping they take tehm all without grumpies.

i need to clean the freezer out. good wipe and disinfect. we had just got the bags out as my daycare kids got here.

so far i have found bacon on sale at sdm on sat and sunday.

i have about 20 lb of gr beef in the freezer upstairs .. and thats it.!!! lol.

i am making chillli for supper. ..

i need some good chicken sales... hmmm.

ok. other plans.
    clean the freezer
    make the lists... sigh..
    spotless the kitchen
    crafts with kids.
    a load or 2 of laundry...
    ROMEO, Ciel, coupon girl and 3 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning !!!! Just getting back from the dentist..it went well at least
    I have to take another appointement in 1 month to do an exam and cleaning of my teeths and see what cavities I have to repair so the november 30 I have to call the secretary
    1 teeth will not be removed and be repaired so happy of that new!!!
    Today was more expensive huh...not enjoy in it,,,,
    I have to cut soft drink the most possible ..I will try to reduce as much as I can because I dont want to lose my teeths in 10 years sign ,,,,scaring

so 2 teeths where extracted in 2 appointements,,1 last week and one today...

I am in pain and frozen so I take the day off to relax and work and cleaning at home

tylenol will be on the menu for 2 days....

I have to see if I can go into a program with the school to have money for my studies..will see nothing to lose to inform me

I am so mad at me for did it a depression and not taking care of my teeths....so frustrated no sense...

wishing everyone an awesome day!!!!!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Feel better soon @cath007 !
    Ciel, cath007 and SassyAshley like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

follow up to the freezer... sigh..
    if anyone wants to send me price matching ideas for meat.. please do .
    i will be going to RCSS on sat am.
    ROMEO, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread Information