User Tag List

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Like Tree1602Likes

Thread: November 2019 Frugal Chatter Thread (clock changes for many)

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Caddle has 3 surveys I noticed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

long . long day. cheap frozen pizza in oven.

tomorrow is costco . with my mom...
    hubby went to help middle child at sheridan with something today he will be back in a hour
    youngest is on her way back from stratford and a play, oldest is at work..

i am hoping costco has some yummy frozen good for app stuff on sale...
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

TGIF!!!! I am not feeling well,I think I have the flu since 2 days ago and sore throat(very painful) i hope I will feel better monday morning ..stupid temperature
    Ciel and SassyAshley like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by greentires4me View Post
    Caddle has 3 surveys I noticed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks as I keep forgetting to check.
    Angela273, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I absolutely hate canada post...they have lost because I never received 1 excellent trade I was really waiting for...so pissed(its been 2 weeks now so I doubt I will receive)
    And I was there yesterday morning at the same time as the mailman lady in the entrance and we are 4 appart to have key looked boxes,,she did not want to give me my mail unless I had the key with me....my father as the key...so stupid

Subway...I will boycott the one I was goind it and go in another one..I had a stupid cashier....who had put the wrong dressing in my sandwich and I said her 3 times but no not listening...and the promo buy a 25$ get a 6 inche free subway of your choice ,she did not want to give me so I lost 7$ (the price of the sandwich) so annoying

IGA did not want to give me my scoop to rice krispies big box of cereal they where 3,49$ on the sign with a manager offer written in pencil and the till was 3,99$ because they had an offer buy cereal get free oasis juice ...so stupid....
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all @cath007 be patient with your trade coming. Did you do your trade on SC. I did one a while back if I remembered correct it was early sept when YOP coupon was hot I still did not get my end of the trade and those coupons exp by now. The other person also claimed the did not get my end of the trade. And I mailed numerous trades that same day and lots more after that and everyone else got theirs except for this new person that I trade with. Sometimes we have to let it go. What coupons did you trade for just curious what’s hot at the moment. Maybe the others person might be willing to send you another envelope since the receive your if the have more. I did that once here on SC . Hope I in the days to come you get your trade
    barbis9, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Morning was up at 6.00 a.m doing laundry ,bedding as daughter/family are sleeping over tonight

Its cara's birthday on sunday my dear granddaughter will be 2 ,today is her family party 12 adults and 4 kids .My son is having lasgana and salad and ice cream cake -cant wait .I am sure cara will love the "shark baby singing puppet" I got her along with clothing and a book .

Then daughter/hubby and Sebastian will sleep over
    JadeAngel, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Sometimes we have to let it go.
    Agreed. I'm not saying to forget the trade went awry, just to try to minimize looking backward at it since doing so only serves to bring back the disappointment, frustration, anger or other negative feelings without being productive or positive in any way.
    barbis9, Ciel and cath007 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

morning all.. or rather afternoon

did costco with my mom. it is all home and put away.
    went o a fundraiser at a friends.. got my epicure stuff. youngerst willl be happy she has her cran apple cream cheese mx. she loves that one on sliced apples. then picked up the ceader swag for my porch.
    just resting now.
    i will go out soon and start puttin up the swag,
    barbis9, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Powder snow sprinkled its way yesterday morning (kind of fun) and the construction crew had moved away from the plazas, so that mean no pipes along the sidewalk (yay).

Deposited my found money into bank (read Freebies). No shopping yesterday. Did some raking and bagging of leaves (cannot believe how much still needs raking and how one area of turf has been seriously dug up by some critter-the ground is terraformed, I tell you!). Had to rest for 2.5h-my back found the warmth of my bed so helpful though my legs were still stiff.

I put one package of ground beef (TYR member priced at $2.99 per lb) to use with sibling's taco kit late Thursday night for a second supper. I had a pasta dinner earlier and was keen on tacos.

The second pound of ground beef will be used for stuffed pepper soup-I remembered to buy a tin of diced tomatoes along with the beef and box of clementines (have gone through 1/2 of them already) on my grocery trip-sometime tonight or tomorrow.
    Since tv does not have cable, I won't have to sit through the Grey Cup on TV tomorrow.

Will give the leaves 1 hour of attention, after a quick lunch and tea (essential or I won't get outside).

So much stress at home, that I purchased a six pack of Pepsi at Shoppers today. I am looking forward to L'Epicerie's segment next week on pop and artificial sweeteners. Last night, our family watched The Nature of Thing's Food for Thought episode. Liked the part about food being heated up to explode to measure the food's energy and another mention of Brazil's food guide.
    barbis9 and cath007 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Dinner will be easy spaghetti and meatballs. Have a loaf of thick sliced bread to use up so I may use that for garlic bread. Saves a trip to the store. was able to use 14.77 in coupons today and finally found some good ones. Found the dove men's and the Schneider's wings and was able to use that at No Frills today. The rest of the family likes them and they make for an easy dinner on busy nights.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 2 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@lilo0003 : lucky you to have found some coupons....I never find some..I saw on a english fb group that a rep coupon or a tearpad coupon 1$ for tropicana juice will be going out soon...I am in a hunt for this one

ok good earlier evening!!!! Not feeling very well and no energy so I will just rest on the couch .Did manage to do my 3 loads of laundry and will go grocery shopping for my week lunchs tomorrow...I am currently watching at tva in french the grinch who stole christmas ...christmas spirit here I come...but not to much with school and exam deadline for still 4 weeks....
    @flemeth : yes the person will send replacement enveloppe coupons same as the one I was supposed to had received....and will remail me my end of the trade..I did not ask for that...and yes crazy good ones coupons I need for me..so I hope no losting another time

Alright have a good evening and night everyone!!!
    For supper I am thinking soup and chicken stuffed rolls or a bowl of cereal
    Ciel, lilo0003 and SassyAshley like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@cath007 that’s awesome
    Ciel, cath007 and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

still not feeling ok ...and I got a e-mail from pc to bring back the romaine lettuce I purchased...I hope they will refund me my 5,99$..will not purchase romaine lettuce again until the warm on if on and mmm just no
    Ciel, walkonby and SassyAshley like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Cath, it all depends where the lettuce is from, I bought some at Costco this week and mine is from Arizona which is all safe. It is only lettuce from Salinas California that is affected.
    barbis9, Ciel and cath007 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information