User Tag List

Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
Like Tree878Likes

Thread: Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum FAQ and Q&A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    150 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    You will be Plus until December 31,2012 if you spend that X amount before December 31,2011.
    THANK U!! I will decide if it is worth it to spend the money.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

hey all
    i just reached plus status and was wondering how i go about getting my free copies of GLOW Magazine mailed to me? is it automatic or do i have to do something at the store or by calling the 1800 shoppers #

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher1962 View Post
    Thank you very much
    I bought 2 $50.00 SDM gift cards today before I started shopping.(Paid for and in purse received 1000 pts)

Did my shopping paid the $83.00 with the gift cards, some left over ...got my 18500 bp to boot.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I did the 18,500 bonus point event today and on my receipt it says promo bonus points adjustment 29830. Does anyone know what this means?

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Julie5962 View Post
    I did the 18,500 bonus point event today and on my receipt it says promo bonus points adjustment 29830. Does anyone know what this means?
    Did you participate in any promos lately? Like the 20x the points this past week?
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Rocking the beer gut! iamperfectforme's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

wow! i just read YOUR entire sticky. tehe;-)

awesome read, now. i tried when i first started collecting points but absorbed very little. today i got it all(or almost)...i'm on my way to pro here, finally!!!!!!!!!!

two questions...

redemptions: i know i won't get any 'times' bp(example, 10x)that are offered on selected products purchased with points. i know i will get any exact bp on selected products(example, 1000bp)purchased with points.
    but what about using bp coupons when you're redeeming points?
    i thought i first read that i could use bp coupons when redeeming, but then i think i later read a post saying you couldn't us bp coupons when redeeming.

18,500 bonus point days: is there a limit to how many transactions you can do?
    pick the weeds and leave the flowers

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Just found these SDM threads and discovered a whole world of bonus point coupons I didn't know existed.

I've used up all the VIB bonus coupons I received in the mail and now I see posted what appear to be additional bonus coupons for diapers, wipes, etc that I would love to use.

Just today I bought wipes at SDM without a bonus coupon. Can I go back to SDM with my receipt and one of the current bonus coupons posted in these threads and have the bonus points applied to my purchase? If yes, can any cashier do this or who would I see?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Does anyone know how an FPC with a max value is entered at SDM if the item price is above the FPC value?

For example, say I had an FPC for product A with a max $2.99 value. Price at SDM is $3.25. Is the coupon entered as 2001 or 2002?
    SWAGBUCKS - earn Amazon GCs for searching the web!
    GROUPON- Great deals on local restaurants and services!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by musique View Post
    Does anyone know how an FPC with a max value is entered at SDM if the item price is above the FPC value?

For example, say I had an FPC for product A with a max $2.99 value. Price at SDM is $3.25. Is the coupon entered as 2001 or 2002?
    It will be entered as 2001. I had an FPC for Crest Pro Health with value of up to $2.89, the product I purchased costs $3.99, I paid the difference plus tax.

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

Can someone tell me, with the spend $75 get 18,500 pts event coming up, the Quo products are 15x the points WUS $25, It says the 15x can't be used with other promos (on the website) so will I not get 15x the points if I shop for Quo products at this event??
    Interesting in joining SuperPoints or SwagBucks?? Earn gift cards and rewards fast!
    PM me for you exclusive invites

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Today was my first day at a 20x the optimum points when you spend $50. Can I go back to Shoppers' and spend another $50 to get 20x the points a second time?

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    Today was my first day at a 20x the optimum points when you spend $50. Can I go back to Shoppers' and spend another $50 to get 20x the points a second time?
    Yes or you could have spent as much as you want. For example, I spent $165 today (I know, I know, don't tell my husband!) and got 20x the points on it all. It's spend a min of $50, you get 20x for everything $50 and above.

Where the amount in the transaction matters is when it's a spend X get Y points. So for example, spend $75 and get 18,500 points. If you spend $75 you get the points, but if you spend $80 or $150 (in the same transaction) you get the same amount of points. In that case it's better to split them up into different transactions.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Wow what a great thread.... just got my optimum card but I had noidea how many points you could get. Here I've been buying all my makeup at Sephora when it's the same price at SDM plus I'll get points!

Just to clarify.... if I buy an SDM gift card monthly I can use that to buy my metropass each month and get the base points, right? What about lotto tickets or stamps? Can I use the gift card for those?

Thanks everyone.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    Wow what a great thread.... just got my optimum card but I had noidea how many points you could get. Here I've been buying all my makeup at Sephora when it's the same price at SDM plus I'll get points!

Just to clarify.... if I buy an SDM gift card monthly I can use that to buy my metropass each month and get the base points, right? What about lotto tickets or stamps? Can I use the gift card for those?

Thanks everyone.
    You will get base points when you buy SDM GC, and could you that GC to pay for anything in SDM, I always buy bus passes, lottery, stamps or even other GC using SDM GC
    Want Free Paypal money or Gift Cards? Here you go!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/thiennga

Thanks for being my referral!!!

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Can someone post the mega redemption levels/values please? I just recently started collecting this year and participated in a 50k points - $100 (instead of $85) I've got about 60k points again and am wanting to wait to Mega redemption but am curious what the levels/values are.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread Information