User Tag List

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23
Like Tree1333Likes

Thread: January 2020 Frugal Chatter

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

sassy -take care hon

granger - nice bonus in the gift cards and nice when parents help out .My dear mom always did when my hubby was on strike many years ago ,so many people lost there homes in our city from the stikes but we weathered thru with our first house .One year we only got 30.00 per child a week and i had only had my daughter ,infact i put off having her til one strike was over knowing well enough babies cost money .Hang in there parents do support you .My son was looking for me to babysit Ashlyn today but I am on my way to Toronto to babysit Sebastian for 2 days ,so one of them will be off work which is okay as they support the teachers .

Well I was able to set aside a bit more this month end always good when we are retired with less income .I find I am sticking to a list better more so when I go into shoppers ,I cant always get caught up in points .In fact I missed moving the points again this week even thou lilo noted it ,wasn't on smart canucks that evening,plus didn't get caught up in the no frills bonus points either -proud of myself .

I wont be back on til sunday around noon,no internet at my daughter's .I wouldn't use her laptop anyway.Taking a frozen chicken to my daughter's as they are needing a bit of help ,one is out of work ,plus at xmas I gave my kids a bit of money with their gifts .Off to Toronto just after the morning rush .at least the weather is great.
    Last edited by coupon girl; Fri, Jan 31st, 2020 at 08:10 AM.
    Ciel, YOU AND ME, Granger and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

TGIF!!! Finally it is here. It was a great work week. I never have said that this time of year.
    Going out for an office birthday lunch- I will expense it so free lunch (the best kind)
    I had dinner with my friend last night. Then we went to Walmart so she could grab a few things and then I dropped her off at home. Nothing got done at home last night.
    My youngest had 3 friends sleepover again last night. He has a kitchen to clean today lol
    We start hockey playoffs this weekend so will be busy the next few weeks. The schedule is updated as they book the games so I am checking it many times a day. Good thing I love watching my boy play

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

$499.56 - January total savings

Coupons Redeemed
    $144.35

10% off Tuesday at Sobeys
    $11.82

Amazon.ca - earned through Swagbucks
    $75

PCO - No Frills
    $30

Air Miles
    $100

CO51
    $31.10

Caddle
    $40.22

Energy Outlet Discounts/Coupons
    $60

SCOP
    $6.97

Found Money
    $0.10
    Last edited by Angela273; Fri, Jan 31st, 2020 at 10:39 PM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread Information