User Tag List

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: The Beauty Box Thread

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lessthannat View Post
    From the looks of it, dee received a press box - which in my opinion were better than the boxes which were sent out
    I decided to give this box a shot, and I have to say I am not impressed - hopefully the box next month will be better, if not I am jumping ship on this one
    Yeah, I did receive it for my blog... I figured it was the same box until my mom received hers today.. I totally agree, her box wasn't as good, I was definitely expecting a little more. I'm hoping it will get better next month, I'm a little surprised as it was the first box and I figured it would start off with a little more excitement.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by deethomson View Post
    Yeah, I did receive it for my blog... I figured it was the same box until my mom received hers today.. I totally agree, her box wasn't as good, I was definitely expecting a little more. I'm hoping it will get better next month, I'm a little surprised as it was the first box and I figured it would start off with a little more excitement.
    Well I can see that a lot of people on their FB are complaining about it, so hopefully they smarten up

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last edited by pippinelkhound; Fri, Feb 10th, 2012 at 11:03 AM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lessthannat View Post
    From the looks of it, dee received a press box - which in my opinion were better than the boxes which were sent out
    I decided to give this box a shot, and I have to say I am not impressed - hopefully the box next month will be better, if not I am jumping ship on this one
    Oh no. That sucks. Sorry to hear.
    Create a safer home, save money & space by cleaning with Norwex. Ask me for more details!
    my blog - imonglue.com

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just wanted to say thanks, I stumbled across this forum, and it informed me about the Canadian Glossy Box and the penny Julep Maven Box, I recieved my Maven Box a few days ago! Thank You, ladies for the code
    -Cassie
    Check out my BLOG!http://http://cosmet-a-holic.blogspot.com/
    Check out my Channel on YouTube!http://http://www.youtube.com/user/susiewantsasqueeze
    xxstay cheeky

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone else having issues with Glymm this month? Super delay for the boxes - Apparently tracking numbers were supposed to be received Friday. I haven't received mine yet, sent them an e-mail yesterday asking about it and was told they were looking into it and haven't heard anything back since. Also, based on what I've been reading people are really disappointed in the box this month... I think I'll see what this one and my March box are like since it's already paid for and I might have to re-evaluate this one, I haven't been super impressed recently.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Canada Post was acting with mine, but I got it. The products inside were just a very small bunch of disappointment. I canceled my subscription since I subscribed for the 4 box available in Canada, I'm pretty shure I am not going to miss Glymm.
    Last edited by marine30606; Wed, Feb 22nd, 2012 at 01:04 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I got a tracking number for my Glymm box but it says it won't be here until the 29th. Pretty sure I will be cancelling mine. The company sucks. I wrote a huge blog post about it yesterday if anyone is interested. My boxes have been okay (my friend not so lucky, she was always missing something so she cancelled). I just hate supporting a company who can't even try and improve.

I was really happy with my last two Luxe Boxes and I got in for the June Topbox.
    Last edited by sotypical; Wed, Feb 22nd, 2012 at 01:09 PM.
    Create a safer home, save money & space by cleaning with Norwex. Ask me for more details!
    my blog - imonglue.com

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sotypical View Post
    I got a tracking number for my Glymm box but it says it won't be here until the 29th. Pretty sure I will be cancelling mine. The company sucks. I wrote a huge blog post about it yesterday if anyone is interested. My boxes have been okay (my friend not so lucky, she was always missing something so she cancelled). I just hate supporting a company who can't even try and improve.

I was really happy with my last two Luxe Boxes and I got in for the June Topbox.
    Just read your post - spot on with everything you said! I think I'm going to be canceling Glymm - boxes haven't been great, poor customer service - I'm going to send them another e-mail right now to look into my tracking number - as well, I just remembered that I placed an order on the 14th and haven't received any tracking info for that either. I got in for the June Topbox as well, and am hoping that will be way better, I've heard much better things coming from them, and hopefully Glossybox will pick up next month as well.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Just read your post - spot on with everything you said! I think I'm going to be canceling Glymm - boxes haven't been great, poor customer service - I'm going to send them another e-mail right now to look into my tracking number - as well, I just remembered that I placed an order on the 14th and haven't received any tracking info for that either. I got in for the June Topbox as well, and am hoping that will be way better, I've heard much better things coming from them, and hopefully Glossybox will pick up next month as well.
    Thanks for reading it! I sent it to them and they sent back some canned response about thanks, we are going to work on our weaker areas.

I haven't signed up for Glossybox yet, waiting to see a couple more months I think. Really looking forward to Topbox, June can not come fast enough.

I enjoy getting the two boxes a month so I have been hesitant about cancelling Glymm, but I think I should just cave and do it before I get billed again.
    my blog - imonglue.com

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sotypical View Post
    Thanks for reading it! I sent it to them and they sent back some canned response about thanks, we are going to work on our weaker areas.

I haven't signed up for Glossybox yet, waiting to see a couple more months I think. Really looking forward to Topbox, June can not come fast enough.

I enjoy getting the two boxes a month so I have been hesitant about cancelling Glymm, but I think I should just cave and do it before I get billed again.
    Mmhmm - I've already been charged for the March box, so I may wait and see what it's like if it comes in before billing for April. It's just so fun getting these surprises, and some month's have been really good which makes it so hard to actually go ahead and cancel.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Mmhmm - I've already been charged for the March box, so I may wait and see what it's like if it comes in before billing for April. It's just so fun getting these surprises, and some month's have been really good which makes it so hard to actually go ahead and cancel.
    EXACTLY!!!

My billing date is before I will get the March box. So I am probably stuck until at April unless I cancel in the next few days.
    my blog - imonglue.com

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yup been billed for March and haven't got the February one yet.

Sorry, but Burt's isnt a luxury in my eyes.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by pippinelkhound View Post
    Yup been billed for March and haven't got the February one yet.

Sorry, but Burt's isnt a luxury in my eyes.
    lol Maybe we should all just start up our own beauty box... I have a feeling it would be much better.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

I received Glymm for a few months but ended up cancelling. Right now, I'm subscribed to TopBox which has more "higher end products" than Glymm. I'll probably cancel Topbox too since paying $10 for samples / full sized products I won't use isn't worth it to me.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information