User Tag List

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree2139Likes

Thread: March Frugal Chatter - Spring is Coming

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Something stupid but wow I tought I have many underwears and the size vary per brand because xl fit me in la senza but not joes fresh so half of my underwears are not fitted tried.... so annoying...I will need new ones in 2 weeks lol

edit : talked about that to my aunt and we will go to the store directly earlier next week the stores are now open in qc so i can try those before purchasing and no more bad surprise..I have now 8 pairs but want more....girl thing hahahah
    Last edited by cath007; Fri, Mar 5th, 2021 at 07:56 PM.
    Giseledta, JadeAngel, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good evening all. I fell off the frugal wagon a while back and in turn also stopped posting.

I need to get back in the swing of being more conscious about purchases, coupons, savings and debt!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I took the kids for a 1hr walk before supper. They picked a bag full of pine cones. I collected a bag full of items for SARCAN. I was feeling extra frugal when I re-used the big bag that the flowers arrived in. I rebadged my SARCAN stuff, put more recyclables into the bag and took it out to our garage. I put my grocery bag to dry, which I’ll use to collect SARCAN stuff again another day. We have 4 garbage bags for SARCAN. We do a trip when we have lots.

My back yard is currently ice. It’s the North side of our house. It also has a couple of low spots for the water to pool in the spring. Front yard doesn’t have much snow left.
    Giseledta, ROMEO, barbis9 and 5 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Productive morning so far.

I was up at 6 am and started working, I did not want to work this weekend but I ended up in a meeting yesterday afternoon that rook up most of my afternoon. I tried to get as much as I could last night but I got to that point where I was not being productive and needed to stop. So this morning I got what I need for Monday morning done so I do not have to worry about getting up early Monday and getting it done.

Even though I shopped last Friday I looked at the No Frills flyer and saw a number of things I cannot buy at Costco on sale so I was at the store at 8 am when they opened, I was the third person in line. The store was quiet but the line up for cash for long because they only had a few cashiers on so it was taking a long time to check out.

I posted my full haul on instagram this morning. I am trying to feel more comfortable so hopefully I take this a little further. As much as it is one more thing on my plate it is something I can do for me that is not work. Oddly it is motivating me, now that I am posting on there I want to show how much I got done and push myself so I have stuff to post so win-win.

Now that I went shopping I do have some produce prep I need to do today. So much for my small to-do-list this weekend but well it is what it is and I would prefer to get it done on the weekend when I have the time vs trying to get it done during the week with work.

Have a great day everyone
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

My granddaughter is still in the hospital ,they are not sure what it is .She is getting an iv into her and running more tests .Another covid done yesterday came back normal ,it was protocal that they do it .

I had ashlyn ovenight 2 nights and the i had fun playing with her .We didnt go in any stores ,did puzzles i have ,coloured ,painted ,baked cookies .

I did get a good sleep last night thou ,but feel a bit run down today not use to having a 7 year old from thursday at 5.00 p.m til now .My son picked her up at 9.30 this morning and took her to the -in-laws to stay while he goes to the hospital to see his wife and little one.

I may pop over to the library as my books are in and i have nothing to read .

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good late morning everyone!!!
    I will go this afternoon for grocery and medications and tomorrow afternoon for my underwears .That is interessting la senza store is now closed in my city so will go to la vie en rose or lilliane lingerie boutique ...a little bit more expensive but good quality that last!I will be good with 5 pairs because I found 3 others ones la senza not wearing in my stockpile...I SO need to to the dryer tablett and the dryer sorting of clothing and others thing...Just a big stockpile mess right now..... My aunt start the cabane a sucre familly monday but nobody is allowed with covid...so sad !
    Still have a little bit of fridge and freezer cleaning to do on expired items so that will be after the grocery I think.
    Slept well woke up at 9 am ..but was awake 2 hours during the night ....I discovored to much thinking make me hungry the night so I am a snacking person.lol

That will not be a frugal day so frustrated I expect 100$ in grocery maybe more and 80$ in medications... grrr

It is my dad birthday tomorrow.

Have an awesome day !!!
    Last edited by cath007; Sat, Mar 6th, 2021 at 11:16 AM.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

cath007- i agree wish i could visit my 3 year old granddaughter at the hospital ,but alas due to covid only her mom and dad at different times .Last night my son dropped in to see his older daughter ashlyn and we got to see cara on his cell phone (face time)she looked so sad -poor little one doesnt know what is going on all she says is "i wanna go home".

Popped over to library and got my books and stopped into shoppers used my free 10.00 seniors promo card up ,got eggs ,popcorn and cookies ,plus my (3)fabric softner gonna start stocking up for when i can hang clothing out in the spring -coming soon .
    JadeAngel, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

for me its bras.... however i prefer underwire.. but the freaking underwire always pops out... i need to figure out how to repair that.. so it stays.. and not pops out.
    Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Something stupid but wow I tought I have many underwears and the size vary per brand because xl fit me in la senza but not joes fresh so half of my underwears are not fitted tried.... so annoying...I will need new ones in 2 weeks lol

edit : talked about that to my aunt and we will go to the store directly earlier next week the stores are now open in qc so i can try those before purchasing and no more bad surprise..I have now 8 pairs but want more....girl thing hahahah
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

ok. went and picked up my moms stuff. dropped off, had a little masked visit.

then went to independent... i needed a birthday gift for a dc child... picked it up.. grabbed very few things.... was walking to checkout.. saw paramsean cheese on reduced rack .. .99 .. short sale.. got 5... they are all in my freezer now. i will use it straight from there.

10000 in pc pts, .25 in eclipsa, .10 on caddle, and 3 recipets subbmited to sb . SB is slow, but i am trying to do better. i miss the easy gift cards. lol
    i cashed in the lottery tickets from Christmas.... got 649 ect.
    then dollerama.. used the 45.00 in gc i found on my desk. picked up several things. not going back for 2 months.

i am done for the day. i need to do some housework.. a nd i am roasting a chicken for chicken and salad for supper. i will work on my crochet after.

i need to write out my weeks goals, i do better with them written out.
    or Swagbucks
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

My guy made homemade pizza for dinner last night and it was so good!
    This morning he made us coffee and eggs/ toast and has grown for breakfast. But I am hungry now again!

I went to SDM and got my cheap eggs and butter and that's it. We just don't "need" anything.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

feeling all frugal .. made homemade hella good dip.. hoping it turns out well... and ceaser salad dressing for supper tonight.
    or Swagbucks

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Todays 's deals at the grocery I made to help low my bill(a 118$ shop but I am good for a while now) It went smootly and I am happy to made it.
    Maxi and Cie:
    Strawberries 1,99$
    English batter High liner frozen fish 500 gr @4,48$ instead of 9,98$(in the flyers)
    Maxi pm Super C: (all the things under that line)
    -Ruffles chips (small bags) x 2 @1,99$
    -Motts fruitsensations apple sauce x 4@1,99$
    -Becel margarine (small container) x2 @1,99$
    -Astro Yogurt Cappucino big tubs x 2 @1,99$
    -PG quiches x2 @5,99$

I am glad I watched the flyers to save on things I needed!!!!
    but Oasis Good Morning Smooties are back to their reg price 4,18$ instead of 2,48$ that suck!
    Last edited by cath007; Sat, Mar 6th, 2021 at 05:26 PM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good earlier evening everyone!!!

Parking lot at the grocery was full but no long line just 3 people before me ...I was surprised.My dad called me and he is good so that is great.He was shocked on the oop on the grocery I made but like I said I am good for at least 1 week lol!!!! He said that because we have the habit to go the the grocery 3 times a week just to purchase a little bit and have 50$ and less oop.But all good all stocked on everything.Did not found the ritz cookies and the snackpack pudding and the wong wing spring rolls (that was on my list) but honnestly I dont care my bascket was heavy to move and I was tired.

Went after to renew medication another 78$ grrr that suck but the good news is my doctor renew it for 2 years so no worry for a while even if finding a new doctor take 1 year (but I wish and dont think soo)
    Butter was expensive at the grocery so I just pm margarine and the fresh cheese was too expensive so I bought 2 big bars of processed cheese .
    I found putting the pm items separatly work better for me and do it at the end too

Tonight shower is on the menu because I was too tired yesterday
    So yeah an expensive day....

Keeping things simple for supper so french baguette with chicken cranberries spread some cheese and I have plenty of options for the dessert

That suck that I had to toss away some expired yogurt (3 tubs) (It was more than 3 months expired) some bread and some cheese but had to make place to place the grocery...I hate to waste food ..I would have put my money at others place than the garbage

I learned that my aunt use metro numeric coupons and the free product of the week and my cousine do some pm..so that is good
    no problem with the debit machine at the grocery and the pharmacy

Have a good evening and night everyone.
    Last edited by cath007; Sat, Mar 6th, 2021 at 05:55 PM.
    Giseledta, JadeAngel, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Did already 6 things on my to do list and cleaning is on the menu this week.
    I am better too when I do lists ...I would never make it today at the grocery otherwhise lol

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Evening Everyone,
    Morning started off well but my ambition left around 2 pm.

Mom made a batch of Homemade Pizza Sauce this afternoon using one of the Restaurant size can of Tomatoes I have been buying from Costco. We decided on Homemade Pizza for dinner.

I washed and sorted the Strawberries, I have a container of cut up ready to eat, one package of use first and another package of good Strawberries that will be used last.

Onions has been sorted and part of the Costco bag and part of the bag I bought today are now in storage in the basement.

Kitchen is clean for some cooking tomorrow. Right now my plan for tomorrow is:
    Slow Cooker Ground Turkey & Sweet Potato Chilli
    French Onion Baked Pasta
    Broccoli & Beef

Feeling super tired tonight, watching DR Dolittle (The Eddie Murphy version) and bedtime is coming fast.

Have a great night everyone
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information