User Tag List

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree2139Likes

Thread: March Frugal Chatter - Spring is Coming

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Happy March everyone.

Spring will be upon on us soon, are you planning outdoor projects? Thinking about or planning a Garden? A big Spring Clean?
    This thread is currently associated with: Spring Shoes
    JadeAngel, Ciel, lilo0003 and 3 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Our annual vegetable garden will be planted in May. I do not have the space or time to start anything indoors. I seed everything straight into the garden and buy my started tomato plants from the same lady at the Farmer’s Market for $2/pot.

I currently have part of a Christmas planter, green onions regrowing in a cup, red roses in a vase. The roses aren’t looking so happy and they are only 6 days old. I’ve trimmed the bottoms, given new water with plant food, and even added some Sprite to the water.
    Ciel, SassyAshley, dededi and 1 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I will start a few things indoors but mostly because I have the seeds and want to use them up. Happy to see the 1st signs of spring.
    Angela273, JadeAngel, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

My online classroom seems to have a revolving door of students. Since the beginning of the school year I have had 5 students transition to in person or move to another province. I’ve also had 7 students join my online class at a couple of random dates between January and February. I currently have a class of 18 students, 7 of them have identified needs.

The weather was not as nice as forecast, but we still took our kids sledding for an hour this afternoon. They were the only ones on the hill.

I need some inspiration for my meal planning. What are your plans?
    Last edited by Angela273; Sun, Feb 28th, 2021 at 09:59 PM.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I’m buy red potatoes on Tuesday evening, 10% off at Sobeys - 25c Eclipsa.

Wednesday - pork roast, gravy, mashed potatoes, cooked veggies. Thursday - leftover pork roast, noodles, and veggies. Friday - use leftover mashed potatoes to make shepherd’s pie.

I’m struggling to figure out what we’re going to eat tomorrow.
    JadeAngel, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning,
    Here is my meal plan, we had the Roasted Chicken last night and I am thinking maybe the Spinach and Ricotta Pasta bake for dinner tonight.

· Roasted Whole Chicken
    o Mashed Potatoes
    o Roasted Asparagus

· Spinach & Ricotta Pasta Bake
    o Cesar Salad

· Beef & Broccoli
    o Rice

· BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
    o Roasted Sweet Potatoes
    o Cesar Salad

· Ground Turkey Chilli with Sweet Potatoes
    o Cornbread

· Steak
    o Baked Potato
    o Sauteed Mushrooms & Onions
    o Roasted Asparagus
    o Cesar Salad

· Slow Cooker Beef and Potato Au Gratin
    o Salad

· Slow Cooker Garlic & Butter Chicken & Potatoes
    o Salad

· Chicken Fajita Rice
    o Salad

· Slow Cooker Balsamic Pork Roast
    o Potatoes (TBD)
    o Veggie (TBD)
    Angela273, JadeAngel and Ciel like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Morning ,off to the mall for 11.00 a.m when it opens .I need to return 3 items i bought at xmas ,my plan get in and get out .

Then on to donate to value village -may go in as i need more puzzles .If there is large line ups i will not wait .

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

February savings total $371.45.

Coupons used
    $64.42

10% off Tuesday
    $9.18

Amazon gc - Swagbucks
    $20

PCO - NF
    $50

Air Miles
    $50

Caddle
    $32.20

SCOP
    $17.16

Mr. Mikes Rewards
    $30

Gift Cards
    $15 - Indogo gc from work

Stuff Sold
    $47

Domino’s Pizza Points
    $16.50

Contest wins
    $19.99 - 10” pizza - Trifon’s pizza
    Ciel, lilo0003 and SassyAshley like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

This morning I cut up the end of the leftover roast beef. I have pearl barley simmering in a pot, which I’ll turn into soup this morning.

Tonight I am making sweet and sour pork with rice and mixed veggies.

Tuesday is leftovers.

Wednesday I’ll make my wiener and bean soup for lunch.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Was up and working by 5:30 this morning, felt great, oh how I have missed being a morning person.

Feeling a little guilty today as I did not book any training session but I just lost track of time on Friday and was busy with other things. I got no work done all weekend, instead I focused on the house.

Since I was up so early and working away I have already taken a break and swept the Kitchen floor, I should have mopped it but I think I will leave that for the weekend. On the weekend instead of just doing the kitchen I will tackle the Kitchen, Hallway and Entryway because the Entryway needs a good scrub down. Our Entryway has a lot of salt that is being dragged in on our shoes and muck from the freezing and thawing cycles that keep happening this year.

I would like to make Spinach & Ricotta Pasta for dinner tonight but will have to see how Mom feels the last two times I suggested this dish she kind of wrinkled her nose and asked if there was anything else we could have.

Last night before bed I cleaned off once of the shelves in the Bathroom Closet and did some more work in my room. I also did a bit of mental inventory on things I either need to finish or still need to tackle. I keep having one good week, one bad week and I need to stop that cycle and make them all good weeks. Even if it is only 15 or 30 minutes each day it is something. My new life saying is:
    "Sometimes it is better to get SOME of the things done and not worry about getting all of the things done"

Thinking I might tackle Laundry today, we will see.

It is super windy here today, glad I do not need to go out.

Have a great day everyone
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Morning! Windy windy here today. Apparently chance of bad weather over the next 24 hrs. We will see if it happens!

Making my dog her healthy treats today. Mixed it all up just letting it sit now (so frustrating baking with coconut flour. the key is to let it sit so I am doing that this time and hopefully it will be less frustrating to work with!!)

Meal Plan:

Hockey game tonight so we like to make dinner and have it ready for when the game starts so probably veggie burgers with Greek salad tonight.
    Tuesday: DS asked for chicken tetrazini so that is what I will make. I have one last bag of chicken breast chopped and marinating in the freezer. Will make lots so he has leftovers for dinner Wed night since it is his fav.
    Wed- Will figure it out. Probably breakfast for dinner.
    Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Angela -i am always amazed at the amount of coupons you use each month.
    I had $21.00 in coupons used for the month of feb,but then again there is only 2 of us so less to buy .I also find i would love to trade on our site but so many want coupons i dont have .

I did email a few weeks back a few companies for cpns and i got them all the other day ,so that helps.
    Angela273, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I'm kind of glad today is going to be a ty day. I don't want to go out anywhere (accept for a walk in my neighbourhood- Will bundle up soon and go) so no spending for me today.

I needed a door handle so went to CT yesterday. Found tons on clearance! Had a CT GC kicking around in my wallet that had $5 on it so after that it cost me $6.48!! Deal! Especially on a need (DS got locked in and had to take it off- it has been wonky for awhile) Could have used my CT $ on the card but I'm saving that for Spring shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

The snow has started here and doesn't look like its going to stop anytime soon. Glad I am working from home today and don't have to go anywhere. And my vehicle is parked in the garage I will judge the snow fall by the neighbours SUV as it collects on top!

The dog biscuits are done and in a sealed container. Pup tried 2 to make sure they were ok. She approves! I will make a batch for my sister's pup at the end of the week and deliver to them on the weekend.
    JadeAngel, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I got back from the mall -not fun returning my 3 items -i was hot in my winter coat even thou i had a t-shirt on (could be my hot flashes ) waiting in lineups even thou the mall just opened outside the gap 5 people in front of me .The disney store had a good sale on but i wasnt gonna wait in the lineup.

Then off i went to value village(yeah no line up) .I donated my 3 boxes and got a coupon .In the store i went right to the puzzles
    (2) cobblehill 500 piece puzzles 2.99-i had a coupon spent 5.00 save 2.00 =so i paid 4.75 for the 2 puzzles .

Then popped into giant tiger for a few deals -asparagus 1.97 -yummm ,t-shirt for my little granddaughter that is sick right now age 3 $2.00 plus a few other items .
    JadeAngel, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information