User Tag List

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree1872Likes

Thread: March 2022 Frugal Chatter

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

@lilo0003 hope your back feels better.
    harbie, JadeAngel, barbis9 and 1 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Did not get much done outside of work yesterday. I am still super struggling since the time change, I am sleeping but I constantly feel tired and just do not feel rested.

I do see work is starting to snowball again, ugg so much going on right now, we are short staffed again, we are hiring new staff who needs training and just day to day business. I am trying to make sure work does not take over, I took the weekend off, no work and I stopped working last night around 6. I am trying to make an effort to make sure I get some downtime.

Still a few things to get done around the house, I did not get the kitchen floor done, the bathroom needs to be cleaned. That is the day to day stuff plus I have some other things that need to be tackled. We need to start working on the hallway and dining room, both are going to be big projects.

The oven door is fixed and now it opens and closes very easily. I need to get used to it, it dropped on me last night making dinner as when you open it, the hinge just wants to fall open. So I have to be careful until I get used to it.

Happy Tuesday Everyone
    harbie, JadeAngel and Ciel21 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Got some sleep last night. From about 11-5:30. I seemed to sleep pretty much through the night without waking but of course still tired. It’s going to take more than a couple of hours sleep to make it better.

Im off today so I’ll have to tackle the clean laundry that needs to be folded and the kitchen is a bit of a disaster because we went to WM for a few things last night at 9pm and were too tired to but it away.

Will be composing the email/text regarding my rate increase to the remaining clients today which I’ve been dreading and putting off and hoping I can get the floors washed today then I should be set for the week. Oh ya, I need to figure out what I’m going to make for dinner tonight too

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Thanks harbie for the nice comment about our moms.

Lilo -i hope your back is better ,its true at our age anything can hurt ,my knees have been bothering me .I was up at 4.30 a.m this morning not a great sleep,as i am thinking about my dear brother.

Off to get my pills at rexall soon ,i will look at their clearance also.
    harbie, JadeAngel, barbis9 and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good day! Nice sunny day here at the moment.

I have my roast ready to pop in the oven later today. (thank full for my 10Lb of red onions I bought months ago for $1.99/2.99 i can't remember since I saw the price at RCSS the other day $11.99!!!!! ) Crazy! We have a few frozen bags of green beans that need to be used up so that is on the menu tonight as well as mashed potatoes and gravy Peeling my potatoes now so I just have to turn the oven and stove on when needed. Mess cleaned up as I go so we can just put everything in the dishwasher when we are finished eating and off to hockey!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Am at Aldershot Library and feel like it's a cafe I don't want to leave. Love the windowside view but need to get a move on to the mall! The sky is a watery blue-gray but I don't believe that 30% POP is going to happen yet. Have my umbrella.

Got $1 for can/bottle returns (Hamilton-did not pop into Talize as I lose too much time when I browse there). Have a $6 scratch ticket win to redeem at mall. Managed to stop at Miller's clearance store for 2 pairs of socks ($6/pr) as I need socks. This morning, I did not get to my bus stop fast enough so walked to Walmart. What a good surprise-my needed large Band-Aids are $4.97 this week ($1 less than usual)! Bought extra to be stocked into early April. Spotted so many more can empties on my walk, I intend to do a can walk later in the week to redeem them on return visit to Burlington to drop off my library item. Need lighter gear and the right bag and I'll pick up that free money.

Yesterday's stop in local Shoppers for newspapers (cheaper than at other stores) had me spot some 1L cartons of Neilson's chocolate milk with $1 off coupon in the fridges. Expiry date was for today. Had to buy one carton as I have had not had flavoured milk in a long time. At least I got some calcium in me in the past 24hours.

Today's mall mission is to look and to seek apparel seen in the Youtube vlogs. Not feeling up to trying anything-my body feels like so many fibers of pain are woven into my right back and even a touch on left back. Miffy +++++++!

Seems there's construction everywhere in downtown Hamilton! OK I hope to chat online later in the week (tomorrow's weather already has a special statement from Env. Canada).
    Skippy, harbie, JadeAngel and 3 others like this.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

@Ciel21 it can really add up with the empty’s. My dad collects them from the condo recycling bins and since we have to pay a deposit/recycling fee on any drinkable like 4L plastic milk jugs, almond milk, etc he reeeeally cashed in. He can get a couple hundred bucks a month and that’s only going through the bins! Crazy how many people “throw away $$$$$” especially nowadays.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I went to rexall today and everyone in that store had a mask on myself included .

I got my pills and a few clearance items and some frozen M&M meals and a blossum pkg ,spent over 60.00 so basically got 27,800 points like shoppers 20 times the points .

I put my items in the brag section .

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

mmm no sign of deposit of my money with life project..grrr
    but the quebec govnmt will give 500$ due to the increasing cost of life for people gained 100 000$ or less...yep everything is expensive..
    harbie, JadeAngel and barbis9 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I’ve been busy cooking and meal prepping the last few days. The total is…
    2x loaves of banana bread
    1x double batch protein snack balls
    1x 9x13” pan apple crisp
    100 meatballs oven baked and in the freezer for future meals
    3x packages of home made burgers in the freezer (6 larger patties per bag)
    1x large pork roast (leftovers for two more suppers this week)

There are 4 potential teaching days this week. I am booked for 3 days this week, hopefully I get called to teach tomorrow too.
    harbie, JadeAngel, barbis9 and 2 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Nothing exciting here….. just off to work on a dreary rainy day. Going to be a busy work week.

On the positive side, I finished my taxes last night . PHEW! Glad that’s done, just have to drop them off at our accountant’s hopefully this week.

80% of the laundry is done, house cleaned ( will be washing floors on Saturday along with bedding change). Dinner plan is to make a chilli when I get home tonight then SLEEP as last night was a tad rough .

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

We are under a freezing raining warning/watch. No school for DS (bus cancelled) so he is relaxing a bit before I put him to work.
    His lunch is ready in the fridge (I made it last night) and he loves it so it won't go to waste.
    Dinner- Leftovers. We have green beans, roast beef and BLSL chicken breast.
    I will put a load of laundry on later and hang it to dry.
    Kitchen is clean and will stay that way since we are just heating and eating.
    Easy day!
    harbie, JadeAngel and SassyAshley like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

SDM- I notice they have a new item from Leadbetter Meats? a 10 Lb package (10- x 1 lb) of lean ground beef for $44.99. I debated buying it yesterday with spend $40 get 10,000 points. Maybe next 20X the points/or next offer I will grab one to try out.
    harbie, JadeAngel and SassyAshley like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I did not get called to teach for today, so I’m trying to make use of my time.

I just received a phone call from a principal booking me for an interview next week. It’s not in my school division, but it’s certainly something that I’d move for if I’m able to obtain a continuing teaching contract.
    harbie, Purdee, JadeAngel and 3 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

it is wednesday so dont forget to save yours pc offers!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information