User Tag List

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Like Tree1942Likes

Thread: April Frugal Chatter 2022 -Spring is there-!!!!

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

@Giseledta my older son loves peameal so when I make the roast we use it to have breakfast for dinner a d then he uses the leftovers for friend rice the next day. When I can buy them on sale it’s a cheap meal for 2 days. @lizzie bargain my cleaner advised she was just diagnosed with Covid and I am hosting 12 for dinner Friday so I need to get my bum in gear. The kids will have a list of what they need to clean as well.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I am currently debatting if I will purchase a new patio table for balcony since we change the chairs and I need the other one for life project...I saw one at 39$ and I will go see in a second hand store tomorrow after life project so shall we see hahah
    Have a good week!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Dinner on the go. Just one meal for everyone (was going to make DS his fav pasta too but it is too much work for me tonight)
    So BLSL chicken breast cooked in the cast iron pan, fresh asparagus and ceaser salad. I put some fries in the air fryer too for anyone that wants them.
    It will be ready soon just waiting on the chicken and fries. Salad ready to mix (bought a $2.97 head of romaine. 1/2 for salad tonight and the 1/2 for another night or for sandwiches etc - I made sure to grab the biggest nicest one )

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I apologize if this question is not under the right post, but i couldn't see where to post it. I have a question about the Shoppers Optimum card and shopping at Shoppers Drug Mart. If i have a buy 50.00 get 25000 points offer and i also see another buy 30.00 of Life brand products and receive 5000 points can i redeem both offers if i purchase 75.00 worth of stuff and 30.00 of that stuff is Life Brand products, or will i only be able to collect points for one of the offers?

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

We made it to one of my favourite nurseries and picked up some more soil, some veggies and some flowers just in time for the weather to plummet 5 degrees on the way home and start to snow/rain . I mean, come on it’s BC! We don’t get that kind of weather here. So needless to say the plants will have to wait until tomorrow if the weather holds up.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Just learned t hat another friend has covid .He caught it because he went to see his mother..wow
    harbie, barbis9 and Ciel21 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

@cath007 , hope they recover quickly.
    harbie, barbis9, cath007 and 1 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Was up early this morning and got right to working. Wanted to get a few things knocked out before we opened.

Dinner last night was amazing but wow did the roast shrink, I was shocked how much this roast shrank but it was so good.

Tonight, I am thinking Mozzarella Chicken, I found a recipe that I want to try, I like this one because instead of pouring Pasta Sauce over the Chicken, you bake the chicken on a bed Cherry Tomatoes, Onions & Garlic. I am going to serve it with Pasta and I have some Cucumbers to use up so I think I will make Balsamic Cucumbers on the side.

I feel like some cookies so I might whip up a batch after work, we will see how the day goes.

I have a few things I did not get done over the weekend so I will need to get them done this week. The only big thing is I still need to clean the bathroom and clean the upstairs floors. Other than that most of what I wanted to get done, I did get done. It was a good weekend.

Happy Monday Everyone
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Just learned t hat another friend has covid .He caught it because he went to see his mother..wow
    @cath007 hope you friend gets better soon
    harbie, barbis9, cath007 and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all

Today will be a busy day here. Laundry on the go, need to tidy up the first floor and mop. Also want to go out and enjoy the weather. Was hoping to go shopping at RCSS this morning for some Nescafé for the food bank since a few members send me the coupons and these have restriction 1 per customer will see how this goes since I will be leaving them in there food bin. Last time around manager ok it for me to do 1 at a time finger cross that the same manager is on duty
    harbie, JadeAngel, barbis9 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Oh no @cath007 I hope he recovers quickly and hoe his mother didn’t get it .

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Morning.

The weather is supposed to be sunny with a few clouds today so the plan is to prep the garden bed today and put in a few flowers & veggies and hopefully my back hold up as it’s been bothering me again.

I have a zoom meeting this morning and still have the last loads of laundry that didn’t get done.

Have to plan dinner tonight and a meal plan for next week because I have a crazy busy hard week before we go away for a few days.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good Morning! Damp gloomy day here today.

Cooking up the ground beef now. Not sure if I will make pasta sauce or just freeze it for another day. Thinking freezing for another day. I don't feel like messing up the kitchen again. It's almost clean. Thinking today will be a lazy work day.

Thinking dinner will be leftovers/fend for yourself or nachos! We have everything needed for nachos so I think that's what I will have. (all those peppers to use up!!) Dishwasher will have room for our dishes today and I will run it tonight.

Have a few Spring house projects want to get done so going to start picking up supplies. Picked up caulking at Walmart yesterday and I am thinking it may have been cheaper then Canadian Tire. I will go there and check out the prices today.

I will go organize the laundry room later today and thinking I will just grab a basket and fill it with stuff that needs to go. Then post it for sale! I need to get on this.

Have a great day everyone!

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

The sun is shining today. A bit windy but at least it’s dry and sunny.

Finished my zoom meeting, did a load of laundry and prepped and planted the garden. I still have space for more stuff but I’m good with it for now. It was a bit bittersweet doing the garden this year (memories can be tough) but I got it done.

Going to meet Dh and run some errands. LD has my pitstick on sale so I’m going to get a couple. Still haven’t figured out dinner for tonight yet or my meal plan. Off to search for some inspiration.

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information