User Tag List

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Like Tree2411Likes

Thread: August 2022 Frugal Chatter: All about gardening and saving month!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Telus phone plan subscribers-you might want to reconsider using your credit cards to pay for the monthly bills. Starting October 1, Telus will charge a fee for credit card processing. Details here: https://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/comp...9e8ddd0451ca32
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good Morning! Nice sunny day here today.
    DS works tonight so will drop him off and then do a bit of running around. Will dress for a walk down by the water.

Dinner last night was really good. I splurged and stopped at a local deli for their famous pasta salad. It should have been $10 but I had a discount on my card (their promo card) so my total was only $4! The pasta salad went wonderfully with our burgers DS ate the leftovers after dinner...

Was able to get the Annie's Mac and shells at SDM and have 1 of 3 spend $15 done. If butter is on sale this weekend I will do another shop (saved the personal offer on butter just now on my card so it will all line up!)

Have a wonderful day!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

We’re at swimming lessons and I was just going over my grocery receipt. The teller completely missed a $3 coupon. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to get that fixed.

No Frills trip went well, except for that missed $3 coupon.
    $95.30oop
    $24.99 in coupons
    21,200 in points earned
    $2.75 in rebates

Stocked up on some Royale tp, crackers, Kellogg’s cereal, Purina cat chow.
    Last edited by Angela273; Wed, Aug 10th, 2022 at 01:08 PM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Feeling in cleaning/declutter mode- So will drop DS off at work and then go back home.
    I have 3 boxes. Will decide where to start and then sort stuff- To keep and deal with, to donate/sell, to toss.
    I seem to work better when I do it this way. Think I will start with my dresser. It has started a collection. I know there are some Costco returns on it. So that will be put in a bag and in my vehicle so it is there when I go to Costco next.

The top of the upright freezer needs to be cleaned as well. I started it last night and dealt with lots of it but need to finish the job and then wipe it nice an clean.

Goal- To collect $100 cash by August 31st from "crap sales" I am on a mission!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I checked my work email yet again. My principal answered my questions from Monday. All teachers are getting new work computers. I now know who to send my list of office supplies to. I also know who will be joining me at the new teacher’s meeting a 2wks time.

The cyber principal said I now have access to the online resources that I’ve been waiting on since June. I’ve never used Moodle before, so I have to figure that out. Hopefully he gave me access to all 4 science courses. I’ll tackle that after lunch. I’m hoping to figure it out and not feel like an idiot. I’ll watch some instructional videos, etc.

I just found a free event in town. It has a bbq supper, scavenger hunt, etc. I’ll work hard this afternoon and then we can do that for supper tonight.
    Last edited by Angela273; Wed, Aug 10th, 2022 at 02:55 PM.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I popped over to cleos as my sister-in-law told me they had tops 9.99 to 19.99 reg 45-50.So i got a dressy tank top ,very pretty $14.99 reg 44.95

Then went into dollar tree got cepacol losenges 1.25 reg 6.00 in shoppers ,plus a few paint brushes .

Then went into walmart again and bought another sunlight soap big jug 8.97,so i now have 3 .
    Decided to buy cherrios not on sale as due to supply chain i can never find the regular one when on sale i paid 6.47 plus will get mable labels for one of the grankids free.
    Also got a bag of cherries $2.00 on the reduced rackand they are sooo good .

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I have access! I have access! I have access! Science units, handouts, everything useful! Yay!
    Caddle Referral Code:

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Since it is wednesday again dont forget to save your 4 favorites pc offers that you dont plan using today.!!! I just did mine
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Uniprix QC,the sale finish today and it is on the flyer it is this manner I noticed and we were running low on laundry soap so I stocked and no they did not have limit
    6 x 40 loads of artic power laundry detergent @2,50$ each reg:7,99$(would never paid this price)
    Seems the best price in a while
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Son is all ready for residence. We were Home Depot tonight as we needed a new light switch and DH found a fridge. We feel buying makes more sense than renting. It was slightly less than Costco and so we decided to pick it up rather than wait until our return. So I imagine my excitement when it rang up at 170.00 rather than 299.00.
    I am no where near packed but all the laundry is done so that’s a plus. I have sort of started and I really done need a lot at we will do laundry at my brothers.
    I did pick up a few new shirts last week at Marks. Lots of good deals and I needed a few tanks to go under a couple of my garage sale blouses I found. Not to mention I spend my days in tshirts and I really feel I need to get back to at least trying to dress for work even if only on the top half.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I routinely shop at my local Sobeys. Smuckers jam is a staple in my house, but I haven’t been able to stock up on it in months and the kids are out of their favourite raspberry jam. The 500ml jar had a $7.99 price tag in the shelf. The other varieties of the same size are $5.79 a jar. I had a BBpersonal offer for 7AM on a jar, which I could combine with a $1 coupon. I just traded for a bunch of $1 Smuckers jam coupons, but jumping $2.20/jar for raspberry jam is ridiculous! I did not buy the jam.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Wow angela i buy smuckers all the time ,mind you i havent bought it in awhile .I justy starting using my stockpile ,as my neighbour gave me 4 jars of homemade jam which i used up first.
    I would not pay that price also .

Darn it all forgot to save my p.c offers ,i had a coffee one i wanted to save .

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good Morning! Looks like it will be another beautiful day here today.

RCSS is clearing out summer stuff. I picked up tennis balls for $2.44 (good brand) I am so happy with this score as they are not cheap at Canadian Tire.
    I am planning a day in our town with DS next week. So now I have decided a game of tennis then lunch at the deli (he wants to try their mile high sandwiches with pasta salad of course) and then a walk down at the town dock. I will offer him ice cream but I doubt he will want it.

Dinner last night was rice with veggies topped with garlic shrimp. I made sure to make a container for my lunch today. Going forward I guess I should make 2 pots of rice since DS really loves it. I added an organic frozen cauliflower/carrot/onion mix from Walmart. I want to stock us up on it since I love it. It works so well with this dish. I also added fresh onions and peppers from the fridge and celery from the freezer.

Have a wonderful day!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I looked up my new local link agreement for the school division I’ll be teaching in. I already plan on running the after school craft program. These volunteer hours count at a rate of 25hrs = 0.5 EDO, which I can use or get paid out for at a substitute teacher pay rate. I can also work lunch hour supervision, which is about $15/lunch break, before taxes. Alternatively 9hrs = 0.5 EDO. Signing up for these things is part of the back to school meetings at the end of August. It’s another way that I can earn more during the week, without having to spend extra days away from our children.
    harbie, JadeAngel, barbis9 and 6 others like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Just ordered free labels for ashlyn for school from my cherrios box will come in 4 -6 weeks,hey gotta love free anything .

Just went thru my summer tops removed 3 (one tank is just way too hot the material ) and 2 t-shirts .I will give to hubby's sister when i see her.
    Last edited by coupon girl; Thu, Aug 11th, 2022 at 10:55 AM.

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information