User Tag List

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
Like Tree2411Likes

Thread: August 2022 Frugal Chatter: All about gardening and saving month!!!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Morning ordered 2 pairs of slides for me from the bay for next yr ,new balance and under armour $24.00 each so much cheaper than next yr if i buy ,of course threw in a pair of socks for free shipping .

I have to get the energy to go out i guess our energy level is sometimes not there at my age .lol
    harbie, JadeAngel, barbis9 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I received a email from a uncle saying i am posting to much personals things on my fb...well...ok i wont post anymore...I feel so judged
    harbie, JadeAngel, barbis9 and 2 others like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by HermanH View Post
    Your aunt sounds about right. Over-usage/-stress injury is common. I tried to do too much with my legs, too. Now, I am in for long periods of walking, because I over-stressed it while running. I really love the heat and want to RUN, but am paying the price for my over exuberance.
    Yes. It is better today ..but will take a appoitement to be checked.
    harbie, JadeAngel, barbis9 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Was going to make black bean tacos for dinner but instead I have chicken on the bbq and will serve with salad. Nice and light and I am craving it!

Didn't feel like cleaning the freezer. Tomorrow! I will do it in the morning while making an omlette for breakfast (have fresh mushrooms, onions and peppers Yum!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Wishing you all a good evening and night

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I posted in the product review section asking about Soda stream. Does anyone use it? One model is being discontinued/on sale and I'm thinking of trying it as I have so much plastic every week that I put out in recycling.

Went to the Y today in the pool, it was so refreshing, especially with this humidity.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I received a email from a uncle saying i am posting to much personals things on my fb...well...ok i wont post anymore...I feel so judged
    Why not give your uncle the benefit of the doubt? He is probably concerned about you disclosing something you may regret at a later time.

By the way, please answer:
    What is the name of the street upon which you grew up?
    Name of your first pet
    Best friend in high school

All these data can be used to steal your passwords and compromise your accounts.
    My food may not befit a king, but I eat like a horse.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Today was moving day. I got the road at 8:30AM. I arrived in a timely manner. Unpacked the stuff for the house and unpacked most of it by 2pm. Ate lunch and headed over to my new school. I unloaded my school stuff and organized it in my classroom. I ate supper at the school and finally headed back to my rental house just before 8pm. The rental house had been empty for several months before I moved in today…some stuff clearly needed to be cleaned, but I can’t do it all today. I vacuumed the carpets, cleaned in the kitchen, continued to unpack boxes. I’ll just have one box left to unpack another day.

I have to leave the house around 6am tomorrow morning. I’ll be driving myself and another teacher to a meeting 2hrs away. Only newly hired teachers have to attend this meeting. Fortunately the school division will reimburse my mileage, fees us lunch, and pay me substitute teacher rate for the day. It’ll still be another long day of driving and meetings.
    harbie, JadeAngel, barbis9 and 5 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good Morning! Wednesday already!

I charged just under $8000 on my PC MC yesterday for work. PC Pts for me Can't wait till the points get posted to my account.

See BLSL chicken breast for $4.99LB at RCSS starting tomorrow. I guess this is a good sale price now. I will have a look and if they look good then I may use PC pts to stock us up.

Freezer cleanout- Happening this morning! Grabbing my grocery bins and will sort the stuff. Can't wait till that is all clean and organized. It is just stuffed now and I can't see what I have.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Already saved my PCO. Still some decent ones and we are all trying to buy the stuff on our cards so everyone can’t take advantage of the offers. The kids arrived late last night. I am spoiled as we live 30 minutes to Pearson and my brothers almost 2 hours to the Halifax airport so it made for a long drive. We started in Wolfville so the trip there was not too bad. It was a little heartbreaking to watch them come out of the gate because after 2 weeks away from them it was very evident I am the mom of men now. They both appreciated that I had done so much to make this seem less for them but felt they could figure it out on their own. As tall people both were very thankful I paid to pick their seats. Today we have a family BBQ. By the weekend we will have 13 of the Ontario family out with the 14 people in our family out here. It’s my aunt and uncles 50th wedding anniversary and so we have an event on Saturday.
    harbie, JadeAngel, barbis9 and 4 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    I posted in the product review section asking about Soda stream. Does anyone use it? One model is being discontinued/on sale and I'm thinking of trying it as I have so much plastic every week that I put out in recycling.
    I answered you in the original thread but if you buy sparkling water in bottles and cans it’s worth the investment imo.
    Went to the Y today in the pool, it was so refreshing, especially with this humidity.

I answered you in the original thread but if you buy sparkling water in bottles and cans it’s worth the investment imo.
    harbie, JadeAngel, barbis9 and 1 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Had cara today off with my morning walk and pulling the wagon over to a park/splash pad 13 minutes from my house ,then played barbies ,cara helped me hang clothing on the line .

Lunch was my homemade chicken soup took her to wendys for a frosty .99 cant beat that .Then son picked her up at 4.00 p.m.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Dog Groomers- That is the side hustle! They basically can charge anything and you will pay
    harbie, JadeAngel and cath007 like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Today i went to mastermind to get my grandson birthday gift all wrapped of course for free.Spent $47 and got 3 nice toys ,one small switch and go dino ,ravensburger kids jurassic puzzle -last one and a dinosaur reusable sticker book 300+ sticker .
    The guy told me i couldnt use the save 10.00 when you spend $50 on toys cpn as all the items were on sale ,no worries i still bought the toys.

Then in dollar tree and home
    2 nice fresh loaves of country harvest bread 1.50 each and colouring books 1.50 each .

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You spoil him.
    My food may not befit a king, but I eat like a horse.

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information