User Tag List

Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree2565Likes

Thread: December 2022 Frugal Chat (when Autumn turns into Winter)

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

@Barbi s that is amazing with the Kettle Drive. I could only imagine what people could say.

I know one of our branch's always volunteers at one of the local kettle drives.

Grocery prices are insane, I always feel bad when I see the elderly who are shopping probably as they always have and get next to nothing for $100. Although I was impressed when I saw an elderly couple price matching last week. It was clear this is not something they normally do and the wife kept asking the husband if she was doing it right and he kept saying "how should I know." It was cute and the cashier so sweet and patient with them.

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    Volunteered today for the Salvation Army kettle drive. Each time I do, somebody always seems to say something weird. I like the 2 hour shifts as it is always fun to people watch.

I picked up some scratch lottery tickets (1,000 PC points for every $10) as I find they come in handy when I am in a waiting room. Want to finish my Christmas shopping early next week. I hate the crowds and people just get more impatient closer to Christmas. I was on the PC express app and was surprised at how much prices are increasing. No wonder the government is asking Loblaws about their prices and profits. It was interesting that Galen Weston didn't attend but one of his employees.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

@Barbi s that is amazing with the Kettle Drive. I could only imagine what people could say.

Grocery prices are insane, I always feel bad when I see the elderly who are shopping probably as they always have and get next to nothing for $100. Although I was impressed when I saw an elderly couple price matching last week. It was clear this is not something they normally do and the wife kept asking the husband if she was doing it right and he kept saying "how should I know." It was cute and the cashier so sweet and patient with them.

Volunteered today for the Salvation Army kettle drive. Each time I do, somebody always seems to say something weird. I like the 2 hour shifts as it is always fun to people watch.

I picked up some scratch lottery tickets (1,000 PC points for every $10) as I find they come in handy when I am in a waiting room. Want to finish my Christmas shopping early next week. I hate the crowds and people just get more impatient closer to Christmas. I was on the PC express app and was surprised at how much prices are increasing. No wonder the government is asking Loblaws about their prices and profits. It was interesting that Galen Weston didn't attend but one of his employees.
    barbis9, cath007 and Ciel21 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

cath007 and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Angela273, cath007 and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

@Barbi s that is amazing with the Kettle Drive. I could only imagine what people could say. <br><br>I know one of our branch's always volunteers at one of the local kettle drives. <br><br>Grocery prices are insane, I always feel bad when I see the elderly who are shopping probably as they always have and get next to nothing for $100. Although I was impressed when I saw an elderly couple price matching last week. It was clear this is not something they normally do and the wife kept asking the husband if she was doing it right and he kept saying "how should I know." It was cute and the cashier so sweet and patient with them. <br><br>
    Volunteered today for the Salvation Army kettle drive. Each time I do, somebody always seems to say something weird. I like the 2 hour shifts as it is always fun to people watch. <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

@Barbi s that is amazing with the Kettle Drive. I could only imagine what people could say. <br><br>I know one of our branch's always volunteers at one of the local kettle drives. <br><br>Grocery prices are insane, I always feel bad when I see the elderly who are shopping probably as they always have and get next to nothing for $100. Although I was impressed when I saw an elderly couple price matching last week. It was clear this is not something they normally do and the wife kept asking the husband if she was doing it right and he kept saying "how should I know." It was cute and the cashier so sweet and patient with them. <br><br>
    Volunteered today for the Salvation Army kettle drive. Each time I do, somebody always seems to say something weird. I like the 2 hour shifts as it is always fun to people watch. <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

<br>
    <br>
    <br>

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    harbie, cath007 and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    cath007, HermanH and Ciel21 like this.

Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information