User Tag List

Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
Like Tree2565Likes

Thread: December 2022 Frugal Chat (when Autumn turns into Winter)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning ever

Merry Christmas to you all and your family

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Name:  Christmas.jpeg
Views: 129
Size:  77.9 KB
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Merry xmas everyone .Enjoy the day .

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Merry Christmas to you all!!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I’ll need to call Scene+ this week. Yesterday the till at Sobeys said it had timed out, so I was unable to redeem points and my receipt wouldn’t show any points details. I paid the full bill. When I checked the app today it indicates that $60 was redeemed. They need to reimburse my points. I’ve had issues with not earning points when my physical card has been scanned, but I used the app card yesterday. Has anyone else experienced problems like this, with supposed point redemptions? How was their customer service?
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

@Angela273 , that sucks that it shows you redeem points even though the $$$ did not come off your bill.

I redeemed some of my points 2 weeks ago with no issues.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Hope everyone enjoyed a wonderful day with their families.

It was just Mom & I today so we kept it pretty simple.

I made Overnight Homemade Cinnamon Buns for Breakfast this morning. It was my first time using this recipe and I really really liked the dough but there is a little too much Cinnamon in the filling, I would make them again but scale back on the Cinnamon.

We watched Christmas Movies all day and I work on some home stuff. I wrote a Meal Plan for the week and started a plan for our Appetizers for New Year's Eve (went down a rabbit hole on Pinterest, I went from I do not think we have enough to, I need to scale back).

I went out and shovelled the stairs, it wasn't as bad as expected, we did not get as much snow as they were calling for but I was worried it was all frozen, it was not bad. But this wind, this wind is insane, it kept blowing the snow back in my face.

I took the Kitchen garbage out, it was full, we had actually started a second bag because I did not want to venture out yesterday. Happy to have it out but still need to take out the recycling. I would have done it today but the path is drifted in with snow and is hard to walk down, hoping they will come tomorrow and clear the snow again, I am sure they are spending today with their families.

Dinner was Prime Rib with Butter Roasted Potatoes, Roasted Garlic & Parm Butternut Squash and Gravy, it was yummy.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

@Angela273 I have not redeemed yet but I did need the Scene call centre because my 2 step authentication was going to the wrong place and honestly was of the most pleasant call centre agents I have ever experienced. I am a call centre manager so I have very high standards.
    Not the Christmas we had hoped for. I feel fine no real symptoms except a cough and DH still had a Covid cough a year later, but we all tested and wander of to do stuff and one of the kids looks down and realizes his brother has Covid so no father in law for dinner. At this point isolation seems pointless so we are just all masking and had dinner with the healthy set at the dining room table and then myself and the other son at the kitchen island. Otherwise he is in his room.
    I hope everyone had a great day.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

@lilo0003 , oh no, hopefully, you both continue with mild symptoms and test negative quickly.
    Last edited by SassyAshley; Mon, Dec 26th, 2022 at 09:29 AM.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Happy Boxing Day.

Never been one for boxing day shopping but will check out deals online.

I looked at Costco's Boxing Day deals last night and noticed a number of them were the same as their 13 days of deals and of course a lot of electronics. Although I did see a bedding set that interested me, I have been thinking I need a comforter for my bed, mine is becoming a little thin but I cannot complain, it is over 8 years old. Plus then I could take that blanket and move it to the couch as my couch blanket has been repaired a few times and is just as old.

I looked at Canadian Tire but nothing really tempted me but it may be because we do not need anything. I did notice they are offering Bonus Triangle rewards.

I noticed later in the week it is supposed to warm up but rain, I am hoping we will get a period with no rain so I can try to fix the dryer vent. Dad asked if he could look at the vent but did not confirm when he would like to come. I am tempted to buy one of the Gorilla Sealants because they say they bond almost instantly but I have never worked with any of the Gorilla products, has one used their products?

I am seriously trying to find my ambition today but it is not going well. I slept last night but I woke up feeling really tired today and I am not sure why.

Happy Monday

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Best thing yesterday-the ice melted off all the affected windows! Great to be able to look out and see the road again. White Christmas 2022-definitely a coast to coast event in Canada. Hope all that were without power over weekend get power restored by today. Not sure if airport travellers are moving or still stuck in transit.

Someone came over to gift Bro two hot sauces as well. Somehow we all managed to have our own time separate in the house for mostly peace and quiet, except for squabbles
    about cleaning up. Constant battle to get everyone to pick up as they do things, not just park things all over and expect me to ignore them.

I'm definitely becoming a Weeble that wobbles. My mid-torso is just in pain and not holding me up too well. I will get outside for a few minutes of air and to take the trash out. Probably will hold off on plaza walk until tomorrow, when it's a touch milder. REminder to check flyers for store times if open today. I know that at least two grocery stores are closed for Boxing Day as well. Shoppers Drug Mart is likely a zoo today with one day sale & clearance going on.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

"This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

@SassyAshley i use the gorilla stuff. works fast and well personally. i always find it expensive , so i dont use it exclusively.
    harbie, JadeAngel, barbis9 and 2 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

good morning.
    and Merry christmas to all

ok. it is boxing day. boxing day shopping has never been my thing. i did go one year with ex mil to white rose.... hows that for dating myself. just not my thing.

With the 25th past , i am thinking of my goals and plans for the next 3 months. i like to think 3 months at a time.

i am finding crocheting really helping with my mental health. so i would like to continue that. i need to expand my friend base for bugging people about crochet stuff though. lol. my hubby gave me a 25.00 gc to indigo, so i am picking up a book on stiches. hopefully that will help.
    i do have several items i want to make. some for the dc.. some to figure out if i could sell them .

i am also working on ..... boundries. .... easier said then done
    i am blissfully off this week. plan is to get the house in order and possibly list something for sale.

i will unfortunaly , need to go to costco tomorrow. my mom wants something, she mentioned going on boxing day ( today) and i said no. i cannot imagine how crazy that place will be today. just thinking about it sets offmy anxsitiy. not happening.

roast is in the crockpot. and laundry is going.
    hugs to all.
    harbie, JadeAngel, barbis9 and 4 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

boxing day is not my thing neither haha
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread Information