User Tag List

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18
Like Tree1140Likes

Thread: 2024 February Frugal Chatter

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Work was canceled today my client is in Palm Springs . I knew about it back in January but I’m still super jealous.

I met with my surgeon / urologist on Tuesday and they booked my surgery date! I’m super happy that it is the less invasive surgery option. There was talk about hav8mg to possibly go through my back to get to the kidney and that is a higher risk procedure and the recovery time is longer, etc.

She will be able to do a ureteroscopy and the recovery is 2-3 weeks due to my job being so physical. Obviously I wish I didn’t have to have it at all but I’m glad it’s the less of the options.

Another exciting thing is that I’ve lost more weight . The surgery pre authorization papers needed my weight and since I have no clue I had to be weighed and I was smiling after. Not that I really care about the number as I know how my clothes need to be smaller and I’ve gained lots of muscle but it’s still a reason to smile even more.

Just a daily reminder to remember that there is ALWAYS something to be thankful for despite bad things that are happening. Try to focus on the good no matter how small it is

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    Frugalbigmama-i coated it in spices and pounded it out with a kitchen mallet,cooked 395 for about 16-18 minutes.I set the timer for 20 minutes and took it out then before it beeped .This time perfect other times i cooked it too long and it was hard around the edges .

Off to watch the girls from 3.30 til 5.00 p.m today just me .May stop into cleo on the way there as i could use summer tops and winter pants .See if there are any sales .
    Thank you! I will try that next time!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

@harbie , great news that they can do the less invasive procedure and on the weight loss.
    harbie, barbis9 and Ciel21 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Harbie ,great news on the surgery and weight loss.

My neighbour called me her son and his wife just had baby number 2 a boy.I already have the gift ready pjs from the gap $11.19 super good sale and baby socks $6.23=$17.42 and a knitted sweater made from my dear mom .

My brother is coming for a visit on saturday ,cant wait.
    harbie, Purdee, barbis9 and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Popped out to Walmart to redeem the cheez-it coupons. It was very busy.
    Didn't realize one of the coupons was a FPC and for larger size so will pop in RCSS on my out tonight to grab a big box.

Yesterday I picked up a box of the Kraft pasta salad for .25 cents at Dollartree. I made it this morning for DS.

DS has an out of town hockey game tonight. Thankful the weather is good for traveling.
    harbie, SassyAshley and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

March thread is now live: 2024 March Frugal Chatter (thoughts of Spring's approach) (smartcanucks.ca)

I'm back with the laptop at home for a few weeks. I've been off Internet since Saturday (two recent cellphone wi-fi sessions did not go long or very well with popups blocking half of viewing area and the library system's Internet has jumped the shark since Sunday). Microsoft Edge browser did update *14mo since last time* but Google Chrome is balking and won't update from version 108. Got to love technology...
    @coupon girl How exciting to welcome a new baby! I still look at baby things online but have not bought a thing since last year. Looking forward to your Cleo store finds report. Am keeping tabs on that store and two others for deals for someone.
    harbie, barbis9 and SassyAshley like this.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread Information