User Tag List

Page 1410 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 410 910 1310 1360 1400 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1420 1460 1510 ... LastLast
Results 21,136 to 21,150 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    Thank you for the response, awhit066! I've always wondered when there were issues if it was only PC related and now I know.

Would you mind seeing if you are able to view the homepage box on your MAC on partner site Reality TV Magazine? I won't ask you to check all three sites that aren't working as one should do. The partner site link can be found on P&P site between the 'sponsors' and 'contact us' tabs. If you click on the picture or 'main page' once on partner site page, it will take you to that partner site.
    Well I'm on the Reality TV Magazine site, but I don't know what you mean by the 'homepage box'. Sorry. As far as I can tell the page looks like it should, but if something was missing I may not notice.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

can't sign into P&P either
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by daiquiri View Post
    I am almost certain it is my own link or I would gladly share it with all of you. It bypasses logging in so it has to be my personal account. I really appreciate the way you all share with us all the time.
    I don't erase my history or cookies for this very reason. You can always go in and erase history or cookies selectively.
    Incidentally, if you don't have it already download malwarebytes (the free one is absolutely fine). Turn it on and keep it updated. If you run into a real problem and can't even boot into windows (don't know anything about Mac...sorry) go into safe mode and launch malewarebytes and it will remove those nasty worms, trojans that stop you from booting up. This program has saved me hours of reformating and I have an external hard drive with paragon back up on it!!!
    It's the thought that counts so I appreciate that you responded! I have a great program to prevent viruses, etc. I just am paranoid so I've always erased history. I am sure what you included helps others though so I am appreciative of the recommendations and suggestions! I'm going to save my log in to favorites next time I can get in as well. As I am sure that P&P will have future issues as we seem to deal with them biweekly lately.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anne99 View Post
    January 10, 2011: The difference between Hunt keywords and Homepage keywords!
    It has come to our attention that there may be some confusion regarding the hunt keywords posted on our partner sites and the homepage keywords. The homepage keywords are the 150 point keywords that are listed on our partner sites homepages. These keywords are released weekly and do NOT count towards your monthly hunt points.
    Below is an example to differentiate the two keywords posted on our partner pages:
    Quote Originally Posted by awhit066 View Post
    Well I'm on the Reality TV Magazine site, but I don't know what you mean by the 'homepage box'. Sorry. As far as I can tell the page looks like it should, but if something was missing I may not notice.
    Sorry, I guess P&P calls it homepage banner. You would see the orange/pink box on the 'homepage' or main page of Reality TV Magazine if it was visible via MAC. I soooo appreciate you checking as I've learned that MAC or PC, issues are the same.

I've also learned that there's no "go to page" function here in SC thread anymore or I don't know how to get to it now with site updates. I had to keep clicking to go back to page 826 to 'borrow' Anne99's post about homepage/hunt word boxes since we can't log in to the site where it's found.

Guess I'll be reading the updates thread by Boo and folks to see if I can figure out now how we use the 'go to page' function on SC.

Thank you, thank you, thank you awhit066!
    Last edited by Noodge; Sun, Apr 1st, 2012 at 09:35 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    Sorry, I guess P&P calls it homepage banner. You would see the orange/pink box on the 'homepage' or main page of Reality TV Magazine if it was visible via MAC. I soooo appreciate you checking as I've learned that MAC or PC, issues are the same.

I've also learned that there's no "go to page" function here in SC thread anymore or I don't know how to get to it now with site updates. I had to keep clicking to go back to page 826 to 'borrow' Anne99's post about homepage/hunt word boxes since we can't log in to the site where it's found.

Guess I'll be reading the updates thread by Boo and folks to see if I can figure out now how we use the 'go to page' function on SC.

Thank you, thank you, thank you awhit066!
    Anytime.

Ok. Now that I know what you are referring too, no, I don't see the box on the partner site.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you awhit066!

FYI for anyone and all?

To now go to a certain page of a thread, please click on the tiny grey down arrow that is at the start of the page numbers in the box that says "page xxxx of xxxx". Do not use the blue arrows as the drop box won't appear and you'll just go to the start of the thread or the previous page.

The drop box says "Jump to page:" instead of "Go to page".

I may be frustrated that I can't log in to the P&P site yet I learned a lot this morning and I appreciate the help and patience!
    smohlman and star84 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scrapbookingoasis View Post
    can't sign into P&P either
    Neither can I.... looks like we are at it again

Trade List

Click my link below to join Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PrincessBBQ

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words
    Happy Sunday everyone (((hugs)))
    Have a great day!
    my sweet cat, Pepi, is 14 years old today..a real sweety. She is no April Fool tho..she is very clever.

Life is Good

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I can't log in either

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Still can't log into P&P...Wonder if they will let us still post words that expired in the last 2 days ...Sent them several messages but no response from P&P...Hugs
    DramaLamaBBQ likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

cant sign in either. boo.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

same I can't log in...

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the words everyone. I'm a new member on SC and I really appreciate everyone taking the time to find and post the words here. Thanks a lot!

I tried log into my P&P account but it wouldn't let me. Will just have to wait until it is fixed to enter the words...
    rebate queen likes this.
    Clixsense: http://www.clixsense.com/?3982214
    Neobux: http://www.neobux.com/?r=mariab2000

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

still cant log in either!
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today's code word is OUTRANK for points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 4/2/12
    kicklegs, kekes, smohlman and 1 others like this.

Thread Information