User Tag List

Page 35 of 136 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast
Like Tree2707Likes

Thread: Shoebox of Love 2012 - MOTHER'S DAY PACKAGE TRAIN

Trading Score
    137 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by snuffaluffagus View Post
    I personally know the sock monster in our home...he's pictured in my avatar . Thankfully he does no damage to them. He just picks out my socks from the dirty laundry pile and "hides" them in his crate, lol. It's hilarious to watch him as he attempts to sneak by my desk to get it to the dogs' den across the hall .

Attachment 112075
    Hahaha thats too funny..... be thankful though.... my wonderful Boxer isn't so nice. He swallows them whole (socks AND underwear) then throws them up. So I have to try my hardest to keep everything away from him.

Trading Score
    137 (98%)

Peachy and Trish... your kids are too cute!!

My most want wishlist item is a hard one. I'm one of those people who loves surprises lol.
    trish1980 and hogama like this.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aidensmom10 View Post
    Hahaha thats too funny..... be thankful though.... my wonderful Boxer isn't so nice. He swallows them whole (socks AND underwear) then throws them up. So I have to try my hardest to keep everything away from him.
    I hear ya... mine eats MY underwear and hubby's socks. UGH! Dumb Dog... but I love her
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post

WOW I have 2 drawers FULL of funky socks - LOVE EM

Here is my pair today - I could care less what my socks look like, it is a conversation piece I think and honestly don't care what others think of them just be glad I am wearing socks, if I could I would have sandles on 24/7/365 days a year

and I have the biggest sock box for missing pairs of socks - I do truely believe their is a sock monster as I use one of those sock bags, I make sure there is 2 of each sock when they go in the wash but ALWAYS 1 goes missing

Oh and Jezz that 7-11 has the YUMMIEST Honey Garlic Chicken Kabobs!!i KNOW I love their plain chicken kabobs ! I need to stay away from there !!

Really - Oh my god you are missing out - two years ago for mother's day my little pumpkin bought me a pedicure - it was to dye for, I was pregnant with my 2nd and it killed me to not be able to rub my feet with lotion every night or even put nail polish on them! It felt so unbelievably GREAT!!

I love my keurig but I also love Starbucks....good thing it is not closer to me LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by hogama View Post
    Basically, you missed the talk about camping, flip flops, freezies, firemen (did you forget to add one on your list, too?!? ), socks... and now coffee

Did I remember everything?!?!? LOL!!!you forgot peeing in private !!! hehehe

I hope your kids are feeling better, kit.... Poor lil' things when they're sick.....
    {{{{HUGS}}}
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post
    Hmm, dont think I put one down... Probably a pretty bracelet or my Mom meantioned something about a Knifty Knitter? Has anyone tried this? Can anyone do it? I've tried knitting and can't lol.
    I know I didn't but it would be a toss up between sexy fireman/starbucks and a hat knitter loom type of thingy...

Quote Originally Posted by trish1980 View Post
    I didn't put one...umm a surprise?? I'm pretty easy going.

btw, your kids are too cute!
    kids are super cute !!

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Sorry, I have been quiet. Wasn't feeling that hot yesterday. Lets see....

Chocolate and I are BEST FRIENDS. I love chocolate ANYTHING. But not when you add nuts... UGH! GROSS!
    My most favorite: Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. Second: TWIX

I can't function without a cup of coffee or 7 during the day. I'm a big fan of Folgers. I also love Maxwell House, but... havn't had a coupon for them in, well, forever... so Folgers it is I don't mind flavored coffee, but I HATE the butterscotch flavored coffee. EWW! I also don't like flavored creamers. Ever. Well, sometimes at camp... I will add Baileys to my coffee.

I also looooooooooooooooooooooooove tea. Tetley Rooibos Vanilla is my favorite. But, I also looooooooooooooove Twinings Earl Grey. My hubby makes Earl Grey shortbread cookies with the loose tea from Twinings... best cookie in the world.

I don't get privacy to pee either... but not because of any children. Because of my dog, Shammi. She just needs to know what your doing... its easier to leave the door open than listen to her whimper and "heatbutt" the door trying to open it. She also loves bubble baths. How do I know this?? Well, its simple... she just jumped in. She will also jump in the shower too.

Havn't been prego... but I sometimes get weird cravings every 28 days or so....... One time, I put Salami in my Vanilla icecream... it was EXACTLY what I wanted.

My most wished for item would be the perfume I listed. But, if not found on a GREAT sale... I will understand why it is not in the box. Other top wishes: FUNKY stickers/Bic Soleil Razors/Wine Themed Salt/Pepper Shakers.

Also, if you could set up a meeting with Cesar Millan, I would appreciate it. I need help keeping my dog out of the tub and shower
    while your at it can you see if you can figure out how to keep my furrball out of my bath tub also !

Peachy and Trish... your kids are too cute!!

My most want wishlist item is a hard one. I'm one of those people who loves surprises lol.
    I love surprises also !!!!!

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Peachy, I didn't notice your boys on your trade list either . I'd be smooshing them all day long! Dh looked just like your baby after almost every game this season, lol.

I don't get privacy to pee either... but not because of any children. Because of my dog, Shammi. She just needs to know what your doing... its easier to leave the door open than listen to her whimper and "heatbutt" the door trying to open it. She also loves bubble baths. How do I know this?? Well, its simple... she just jumped in. She will also jump in the shower too.
    Is Shammi a Lab by any chance? I only ask because ....

Name:  Shower1.JPG
Views: 447
Size:  35.6 KB
    Name:  Shower2.JPG
Views: 434
Size:  18.1 KB
    That's my girl, Penny. The second photo is hazy because of the steam. Can't take a brush to her but the shower is fine. Go figure.

Oh, the possibility of blockage must terrify you! Good thing he's thrown them up. The only thing my fella eats that he's not supposed to is kleenex (and rabbits but he's not allowed in the woods off-leash anymore because of that ) and he'd help himself to a whole box full if he had access to it.

I hear ya... mine eats MY underwear and hubby's socks. UGH! Dumb Dog... but I love her
    You know, I wonder if they could talk, would they tell us we should be flattered? Lol.
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

I thought my dog was the only one who ate kleenex, she walks past a box and takes one and then walks away chewing. I have to keep all the boxes up high or she'd munch all day.And if anyone saw her you would see that she's well fed, so it's not like she's hungry, drives my mom nuts when we visit her.
    snuffaluffagus likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Anyone else going to SDM today for 20x the points? I plan to pick up some thing for my package....thanks for the extra optimum points buddy!!

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mommymonika View Post
    Anyone else going to SDM today for 20x the points? I plan to pick up some thing for my package....thanks for the extra optimum points buddy!!
    Just about to make my list then head out this afternoon. It's my MIL birthday in 2 weeks so I am going to pick her up an ereader that should help my points out
    trish1980 and mommymonika like this.

Get in, Sit down, shut up and hold on!

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Dear Buddy

You never listed your most WISHED for item??
    I'm not sure what I listed as my most wished for item, but at the moment, I'm really wishing for a small address book (small enough to fit in my purse). I've searched EVERYWHERE for one and there are none to be found. So, buddy, if you can find me one, I'd be eternally greatful!

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

My most wished for item?? I don't think I put it on my list, but I'd love a melon baller. I read this blog post and am dying to try it!!

http://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-core...ears-qu-111013

mmmm...yummy apples filled with peanut butter!
    Peachykeen2007 and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Dear buddy,

Would you have any need for a new coupon binder? I just popped over to Staples, where I found the 3-ring, zippered binders with pockets on clearance for $3....AND I had a gift card.....So I picked up 4 for free! I can definitely put one of them to use.
    Please feel free to answer even if you have suspicions that I don't have you for my buddy as I'm sure I'll be doing more trains in the future....and I now have 3 coupon binders to pawn off on people

Sincerely,
    Nat77

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Just some answers to questions... Chocolate: I put Eat More bars on my wishlist, but hard candies are also well liked. (like Whether's Originals)
    Coffee: My mom drinks medium roast coffees - I think I put two examples on my wishlist of the kind she drinks, so hopefully that will help my buddy out a bit.

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    Dear buddy,

Would you have any need for a new coupon binder? I just popped over to Staples, where I found the 3-ring, zippered binders with pockets on clearance for $3....AND I had a gift card.....So I picked up 4 for free! I can definitely put one of them to use.
    Please feel free to answer even if you have suspicions that I don't have you for my buddy as I'm sure I'll be doing more trains in the future....and I now have 3 coupon binders to pawn off on people

Sincerely,
    Nat77
    I bought a coupon purse about a month ago and It's already full to the point I can no longer close it. So a new binder or some type of organizer would be great
    nat77 likes this.

Get in, Sit down, shut up and hold on!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

aww nat thats SO sweet of you.. hopefully your buddy can use it.. or someone else.. im good though.. bought myself a double last month at Zellers
    nat77 likes this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I am not in need of a new coupon binder at this moment, but I may be able to use one for my trade coupons if you are my buddy :o)

Page 35 of 136 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread Information