User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: ****GO COUPONS has HOPPED into the REAL land of coupons*****

Maud Wagner of Couponing! cally's Avatar
    Trading Score
    372 (100%)

I dunno if anyone else gets ticked off TRYING to order coupons from gocoupons, but I'm starting to really get annoyed. First they allow you to order every few days or so....than they cut that off. Fine. Than they try to switch to ordering multiples at the same time. Did ANYONE receive multiples? I sure didn't. Now, that's gone. SO......NOW you need atleast 3 coupons to order, but you have NO idea what coupons you have available till the end when it shoots up that NOPE you haven't got THAT one....now go back and TRY again!!!??? I just had to rant. It's been really driving me a little nuts....I mean I love that these companies are offering us these great coupons but could they make it a tad more user friendly?????? That is all.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by cally; Sat, Apr 28th, 2012 at 11:18 PM.
    *~*~*~*~TRADELIST/WISHLIST~*~*~*~*

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I just went on and ordered five coupons, no problem. Are you ordering too often?

I haven't been ordering regularly from gocoupons because there haven't been too many I wanted. I already have enough TP and I don't want to take the coupons away from those who need them. I am grateful that they are still giving out coupons, some companies have stopped altogether.

That said, I don't see how this coupon company stays in business. There are only ever a handful of coupons to choose from - would there be enough demand to employ a few people?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I hear ya. That totally annoys me. I can't order Yoptimal coupons, and I go through more of that than milk...bleh! If there is an order limit, they can at least TELL us what that is
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I have never had a problem with go coupons. When you could order multiples, I did it a few times and always go them. And even now, when I order. I don't go there very often either though.
    cally likes this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

I only ordered multiples once, but never received as multiples, so I don't bother with that again, and I dont order from that site very often either, I have enough tp coupons. The only thing I need from there is minigo

Trading Score
    372 (100%)

I just want to order the new pedisure one, but couldn't because I ordered another new one and had to use my TP ones to make three. SO - not knowing when again I can order ANY of them because they don't tell you IF you can order them OR when you may order them again. It's terribly frustrating.... I don't want to order coupons I'm not going to use, but if you make min amount you're kinda of forced to aren't you? I'm fine with waiting, but I wish they would institute the same kind of method say websaver.ca uses? Or even save.ca which is great because you don't need a minimum. Again - I'm grateful...just frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by marstec View Post
    I just went on and ordered five coupons, no problem. Are you ordering too often?

I haven't been ordering regularly from gocoupons because there haven't been too many I wanted. I already have enough TP and I don't want to take the coupons away from those who need them. I am grateful that they are still giving out coupons, some companies have stopped altogether.

That said, I don't see how this coupon company stays in business. There are only ever a handful of coupons to choose from - would there be enough demand to employ a few people?
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    372 (100%)

Trading Score
    372 (100%)

Really? I did too....never saw them. Glad that someone did thou!!

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    I have never had a problem with go coupons. When you could order multiples, I did it a few times and always go them. And even now, when I order. I don't go there very often either though.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

If you switch to French, you will be able to see exactly when you can reorder a coupon! I didn't know why everyone here complained until I tried in English, the error message is less explicit. I posted a reply about that on another thread 2-3 weeks ago (can't find it now), but here is the French message (bolding mine):

La quantité demandée pour ce coupon dépasse la quantité possible dans le lapse de temps alloué, la quantité a été modifiée pour votre maximum disponible. Revenez dans 2 jours pour pouvoir en commander à nouveau.

In bold, you can see that in 2 days (2 jours) I will be able to order that coupon again. So you can just change the language right before you order you coupon, and you could get that info.
    cally and Tbites like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Oh wow that's so much better in French!! But does it send you French coupons when you order from the French site? I speak French but sometimes cashiers here don't. It is mostly ok when the photo of the product and amount is very clear, and the expiry date is an easy to translate month like decembre. haha

Quote Originally Posted by rewok View Post
    If you switch to French, you will be able to see exactly when you can reorder a coupon! I didn't know why everyone here complained until I tried in English, the error message is less explicit. I posted a reply about that on another thread 2-3 weeks ago (can't find it now), but here is the French message (bolding mine):

La quantité demandée pour ce coupon dépasse la quantité possible dans le lapse de temps alloué, la quantité a été modifiée pour votre maximum disponible. Revenez dans 2 jours pour pouvoir en commander à nouveau.

In bold, you can see that in 2 days (2 jours) I will be able to order that coupon again. So you can just change the language right before you order you coupon, and you could get that info.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    372 (100%)

Thanks for the tip!!!! Going to use that tidbit from now on..well until GoCoupons changes the english page too!

Quote Originally Posted by rewok View Post

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Oh wow that's so much better in French!! But does it send you French coupons when you order from the French site? I speak French but sometimes cashiers here don't. It is mostly ok when the photo of the product and amount is very clear, and the expiry date is an easy to translate month like decembre. haha
    All the coupons I've got were bilingual (double sided, English on one side, French the other), so you should be OK! I can see why you don't want French only coupons, myself I don't like English only ones. Not that I ever had trouble with them, but not everyone here speaks English, so I always try to use them in places with more Anglophone customer/employees.

Trading Score
    372 (100%)

Just an update: GoCoupons now tells you (when it rejects the coupon) when you can re-order. It's a start in the right direction

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I went to Gocoupons and ordered coupons, solely because I wanted the Yoptimal coupon. When the envelope arrived, all I got was a bunch of Royale coupons I already had. No Yoptimal

Quote Originally Posted by cally View Post
    Just an update: GoCoupons now tells you (when it rejects the coupon) when you can re-order. It's a start in the right direction

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

anytime I order, I get multiples of the royals...sometimes in several different envelopes. lol. I order 1 and get 3. Its a little nuts.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information