User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Kelloggs SYB Promotion -- Code in use?

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

OMG I am absolutely fuming...I don't normally buy all the sugary cereals as my DD is only 2 -- so plain or multigrain Cheerios it usually is...but with the SYB promo and the cereal being on sale this past week, I gave in. I just went to log my pin code and redeem for a breakfast item and everything was going great until check out. As you are re-directed to websaver.ca, it asked me to log in before I could complete my order and when I hit continue it cleared my cart - and said I had to have a minimum of 3 coupons selected. So I tried to add more but no matter what I did, the original breakfast coupon I redeemed for was gone. So before I closed the other browser, I when back to start again as I never did complete the order or have my shipping information confirmed and now it's saying that my code in already in use. I don't get it

I have already emailed the promotion team at Kelloggs and I am waiting to hear back but I am really upset about this.
    This thread is currently associated with: Kellogg's, Websaver
    Zia_Stephie really wants you as my swagbucks referral...PM me and I'll send you the link. Thanks!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

I had the very same problem, I had to go back....then finally it worked. But I don't see why we have to go through another site and not just kellogg's.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I think you should be emailing websaver - they will be able to track it.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

I had the same problem, called Kellogg's, they took my code, and asked what I wanted to order. The lady said that they would mail it to me directly without websaver.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Hade this happen 3 times to me... No action necessary.... give it 30 min then recheck it... promise you'll be able to order

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I had this problem the other day. I had to find hidden portals to get enough coupons to make it three. When I went to hidden portals it cleared my kelloggs coupon. I got quite frustrated. After a while I shut it all down and tried again from the start. When I tried again it said my pin was in use. I figured it was stuck in limbo. It was late at night so I figured customer service would be closed. I decided I would call in the morning. The next day before I called I decided to try it again just in case. It worked. Like I thought, it was stuck behind the scenes in websaver not having completed the transaction. Try again later and it should get cleared. Or call customer service.

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

A friend of mine at work warned me about this... she told me to make sure to log in to websaver before I start entering the code on the SYB page. Not helpful for right now, I know, but for next time it's something to try
    Zia_Stephie likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

had this problem too but code did work again in a bit. Its annoying though with websaver that if youve already ordered all the coupons it wont let you order your breakfast item. Will have to wait a bit before redeeming any more.
    RRLF: Almond breeze, gluten free products

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Had the exact same thing happen to me yesterday. Tried 3 times and kept getting the same message. I called and they gave me a new code right away and stayed on the phoone with me to make sure it worked. Nope...gone again. She had me shut down my computer and restart, gave me yet another code, and that time it worded, but I didn't need to add any more coupons, it just came. You don't need your address if you have a websaver account as they have it already.

I think they are having lots of problems with this promo, I said to her they need to put the coupon back on the inside of the box and she agreed with me. She said she would forward my complaint to the promotions team. I wouldn't wait for an email from them, just call them, that way you know that your coupon is on it's way to you.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Thanks for all the replies -- I feel a little better. Maybe I'll have more patients after my prenatal massage and I'll try again then
    hollyquaiscer likes this.
    Zia_Stephie really wants you as my swagbucks referral...PM me and I'll send you the link. Thanks!

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

You only need to have one coupon for this promotion.. don't need to use three.. your pin becomes available again after 30 minutes.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

yep millie is right i have done it on 3 seperate occasions and you only need to enter it once -not 3 items from websaver -mine worked great

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I hope everything has been resolved! I've had nothing but trouble with those Free movie ticket promo from GM (BOGO now).. But I just took them into cineplex and they accepted. Codes have really been messed this year!
    I've set up 3 trains.Still loading. If you are interested,links are on my userpage.
    No, this isn't your coffee, I had a two for one coupon!

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

[QUOTE=innaor;4677622]I had the same problem, called Kellogg's, they took my code, and asked what I wanted to order. The lady said that they would mail it to me directly without websaver.[/QUOTE
    This is exactly what happened to me as well. Had a woman from Kelloggs order the product for me.
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Glad to se I am not alone had the same issue with this promo. Thankfully it later worked. DH
    loves Vector so I have 6 more to use. I think I will just use them quickly and be done with it.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information