User Tag List

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree274Likes

Thread: who is taking all the tear pads??????

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

There is someone on ebay selling the Nestea coupons...between all their auctions they have over 50 of the same coupon! eek!!
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I shouldn't of looked on there how sad : (
    Jezebel likes this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/mystical60/m.....c0.m270.l1313

*sigh* this is a Smart Canuck too
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

momof5boys
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)

Hopefully people will start to get the drift that the coupons being sold on ebay are actually taken from stores -- and stop bidding on them!

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Take a look at their "completed listings".....there's a TON more Nexxus coupon lots that have already sold! Wonder how they got so many .....

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post

The whole buying coupons thing just doesn't make sense to me at all.
    Last edited by Dinobuzz; Mon, May 14th, 2012 at 03:55 PM.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinobuzz View Post
    Take a look at their "completed listings".....there's a TON more Nexxus coupon lots that have already sold! Wonder how they got so many .....

The whole buying coupons thing just doesn't make sense to me at all.
    I saw that too!!! ( the already sold ones )
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Are you guys sure this is a Smartcanuck member? Hard to believe that one person on here would do something like that.
    hollyquaiscer likes this.

Junior Canuck couponlovingcanuck's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

This is really sad! Can't believe people on SC would do this! On a brighter note...in Vancouver Safeways it seems like a lot of the Nexxus coupon tear pads have been restocked with coupons! I took some and there was TONS left!
    Bargain Seeker likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

that's crazy I am glad the WM's around here have moved the price of the trial bottles to 3.00 and once they all move the price to $3.00 no one will want that coupon.

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    hollyquaiscer and amandalee76 like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bargain Seeker View Post
    Are you guys sure this is a Smartcanuck member? Hard to believe that one person on here would do something like that.
    it is easy to find SC people on ebay. I know of at least 4 or 5 cause there locations match and I know a few people have bought a few from ebay (addresses match) and left negative comments on there ebay account.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bargain Seeker View Post
    yep, sure of it. Also sure of several others as well. the week before last I ordered a bunch of coupons from several sellers for the purpose of cross referencing with people I have traded with and about 10 were matched up. Also there were 2 others from a friend who ordered that were confirmed SC's. There was also an additional one who turned out to be Kyrlios, a SC member who stole GC's from a number of others on here.

Junior Canuck couponlovingcanuck's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    there seems to be a lot of BC people on E-Bay
    Sharkie that makes so much sense! Because all the coupon tear pads in BC are usually empty! Its super frustrating! You feel like you've found gold when you find a popular tear pad with even one coupon on it!

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

BAD!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I don't understand 2 things about the ebay coupons :

1. I can't believe people are paying so much for these nexxus coupons! 13.25 including shipping for 20 coupons. If you are using them for the overages, then you are only going to end up with 6.75 in overage. Is it really worth it?

2. When they sell them for really cheap, how do they make any money? They have to spend hours driving around looking for them, list them, mail them, this all takes time. Then to that, add ebay fees/paypal fees and it seems pretty silly to me!!
    hollyquaiscer likes this.
    ~ New Coupon Binders & Totes coming soon!! Contact me or visit my Etsy shop www.reuseitartsandcrafts.etsy.com ~

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amandalee76 View Post
    I don't understand 2 things about the ebay coupons :

1. I can't believe people are paying so much for these nexxus coupons! 13.25 including shipping for 20 coupons. If you are using them for the overages, then you are only going to end up with 6.75 in overage. Is it really worth it?

2. When they sell them for really cheap, how do they make any money? They have to spend hours driving around looking for them, list them, mail them, this all takes time. Then to that, add ebay fees/paypal fees and it seems pretty silly to me!!
    Well, for point #2 that you made, on s single trip for someone taking whole pads of coupons, they can get 50 - 100 of each coupon in 1 trip. If there are 5 diferent ones ( lets say 50 of each ) thats 250 coupons in less than an hour. Usually they sell in lots of 10 or 20. So lets say using lots of 15 to stay in the middle. Even if they are selling the lots for $1 - $2 ( most say plus $1 for shipping which more than covers shipping and the ebay fees ) the person still ends up with nearly $20 profit for just that 1 trip. So lets say the trip to the store to swipe the tear pads takes a half hour, then the listing takes another half, they are still making $20 profit. Just by stealing tear pads. Thats not even taking into account that some of the coupons sell for much higher ( think Nexxus, Astro Original, Catelli, Lactania cream ) If they do that every day ( some sellers had hundreds of listings ) they are making $240 tax free money a week ( again that doesn't take into account the higher netting "good" coupons I mentioned ) . So I guess selling their souls are worth it to them.
    Last edited by JennyFromTheRock; Mon, May 14th, 2012 at 06:35 PM.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information