User Tag List

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Heads-up - Canadian Tire scratch coupon ($5 off purchase or M&M coupon) May 18-20

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Just got back. DH and I went to 2 different stores. The first store we used two $5 cards. They also let us redeem 2 $5 M&M ones.

The second store refused to give us any cards (CS). We wandered around a bit, couldn't find anything so went to cash and each got another M&M Coupon. As we were heading out we saw a new person on customer service so we went over and she gave us two more. We left the store. Walked right back in, laughed and said you know what, lets just scratch these now because we really want the M&M coupons (of course on the way back in I gave her my cards I already had and kept the new ones she gave us)

So total we got 6 m&m cards tonight and redeemed two $5 CT cards. The two scratch cards we got additional are both $5 ones :D

Will be going tomorrow to redeem more cards.
    aussie likes this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    113 (100%)

Thanks everyone for sharing! I had no idea. I now have an idea of what I will be doing this weekend. Off to score some scratch cards :D

Loves To Save SimplifiedMommyTips's Avatar
    Trading Score
    260 (100%)

I will be asking my gilfriend to keep an eye on their recycling bins, I am planning to go back on Sun for Tide detergent, I am on my last bottle, could also use the $2.00 coupies with those, aiming for at least five more scratch card, if I get lucky to find more, I kept checking our recycling bins and found only one this evening..
    hana.z likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

They sell Tassimo and Keurig for sure at prices that are same as everywhere else. No higher markup
    Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    We usually get the big bag of onion rings for 4.99. Some stores let you get it for 4.99 and some makes you buy over $5.

I remember reading from last time that they sell coffee too. I don't know what brand and how much.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

scrabbing bubbles extend clean $8.99x0.13=$10.16-$5 scratch card=$5.16-$5 coupon=$0.16
    Join Gifthulk get amazon gcs

Get amazon and other gift cards at the New Superpoints by using my invite link (pm me for any help and don't forget to fill out your profile) Spin the wheel and earn points

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

They have lots of desserts for less than $5. Also, sometimes you can get 1 steak, 1 stuffed chicken, 1 frozen entree, all for under $5 each. Mash potatoes and other kinds of side dishes too. Don't get the deep dish pizza, it's icky. Just saw in their flyer $4.99 Mahi Mahi fish steak. That's what I'll get.
    Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Can we have something for free or for nothing with 5$ at M&M? Suggestions?
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Royale 6 pack facial tissues $4.69 + $1 item=$5.69 x 0.13=$6.43-$5 scratch card=$1.43-$1 coupon=$0.43
    aussie likes this.
    Join Gifthulk get amazon gcs

Get amazon and other gift cards at the New Superpoints by using my invite link (pm me for any help and don't forget to fill out your profile) Spin the wheel and earn points

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    They have lots of desserts for less than $5. Also, sometimes you can get 1 steak, 1 stuffed chicken, 1 frozen entree, all for under $5 each. Mash potatoes and other kinds of side dishes too. Don't get the deep dish pizza, it's icky. Just saw in their flyer $4.99 Mahi Mahi fish steak. That's what I'll get.
    The apple blossoms or berry blossoms are awesome...I think they're only about $1.69/each....and I got an M&M's flyer today and they have some new desserts; Lemon Drop 2 portions $2.99 or Chocolate Raspberry Tartufo 2 portion $2.99
    or they have stuffed chicken breasts on for $3.29......they have lots of stuff under $5
    torontogal12 likes this.

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    The apple blossoms or berry blossoms are awesome...I think they're only about $1.69/each....and I got an M&M's flyer today and they have some new desserts; Lemon Drop 2 portions $2.99 or Chocolate Raspberry Tartufo 2 portion $2.99
    or they have stuffed chicken breasts on for $3.29......they have lots of stuff under $5
    Yes, the apple blossoms are delicious. Think I will try that with Chapmans icecream from No Frills tommorow.
    redhdlois and torontogal12 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Those Lemon Drops sound like Delizia ice cream by Dorgel I usually get a box of 4 of those for $4 at Sobeys or Longo's. So if the Lemon Drops are anything like Delizia, you need to buy a boxfull. "Delizia" means "delight" in Italian, and boy are those ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    redhdlois likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I got 2 scratch cards and still can't figure out what they are. Grrrrrrr I need tape. Hoping it's a $5 card (or even $5k!) one so I can buy tape
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

I was going to trade away my $5 M&M coupons then DH pointed out I could buy cheesecake with them and almost had a heart attack ... HOW did I possibly forget about cheesecake?!?!?!!? It should of been the first thing on my mind! I had a serious craving about 3 weeks ago.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    I was going to trade away my $5 M&M coupons then DH pointed out I could buy cheesecake with them and almost had a heart attack ... HOW did I possibly forget about cheesecake?!?!?!!? It should of been the first thing on my mind! I had a serious craving about 3 weeks ago.
    How much is the cheesecake at m & m ?

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Yippy 16 $5 M&M and 1 lonely $5 CT

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I know someone here said that CT has done this M&Ms promo before so wondering if anyone knows whether the "one per family" during the promo period wording is a problem? Do they record on your membership card that you've already used one?

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information