User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Koolaid

Thread: It's Snowing.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I'm someone who loves snow. Winter time, love it. Outdoor rinks, love it. Snowboarding, love it. But I'm also someone who thinks that there is a time for every season and May 17th/18th is not a time for winter weather.

My brother's graduation bbq with all of our family and friends is tomorrow afternoon. Everyone's come to town for it. It's 1:15 am and it's been snowing a little over three hours. Bleep Bleep Bleep - Insert some more not so nice words. The ground isn't supposed to be white anymore. I was getting used to the grass, wearing flip flops and being able to use our patio furniture.

I hope this melts for tomorrow. But seriously, even if it does everything's going to be soaking wet still thanks to the brilliant people in my house not bringing in the cushions off the furniture. Indoor bbq anyone? GRRRR.

Okay, end rant.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

oh i totally agree with you -that is a good rant-its chilly at 6.am here in ontario-brrr you almost need the heat on to take the chill off in the morning

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

you have every right to rant. Ew. Snow at graduation?!
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, that's too bad.... hope it's cleared up in time for the celebration!

It does happen here once in a while too, a snowfall in May - the weirdest was when we got snow in August one year!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Snow in August?? I think I would have packed up and moved.

It was pretty chilly here this morning in Barrie. Glad I brought in the lettuce, tomatoes and strawberries last night. geez.

Crossing my fingers that the snow melts ASAP!

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

snow? where the heck do you live? its been beautiful in the lower mainland...little overcast today but still quite warm

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I live in Northern BC! It's been cold and wet and snowed twice in the past week. I want some sunshineeeeee!

Trading Score
    30 (97%)

I hope everything clears up for you, I have never heard of snow in May or it could be I just don't remember lol who would want to remember that lol, After reading this I came to the conclusion me and DH are not aloud to complain about the weather for Tuesday now ( we are moving and it is going to rain all day) We both agreed it could rain buckets as long as is doesn't snow

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

That totally sucks!!!

(If it makes you feel any better we have snow here in Ontario.....all the damn homes with so much dandylion fluff on their lawns!!)
    MiaowTheCat likes this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Thread Information